X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Thanks

Originally posted by Unregistered View Post
    I'll say it if he won't. Great freaking win.
    Very cool of you. Thanks!

Comment

Heard a tbu ecnl kid has some professional tryouts coming up? Impressive. Who with?

Comment

Trash

Not a DA team, sorry. Beat Clearwater then talk
        Clearwater survives. FC beat them up and down the field. Three times as many shots. Scored clean header in final minute. Disallowed for collision with keeper. Shortest guy on the field only gets the clean header over arms of keeper if he headed ball first before contact. Should be 4-3 final.

Comment

Clearwater survives. FC beat them up and down the field. Three times as many shots. Scored clean header in final minute. Disallowed for collision with keeper. Shortest guy on the field only gets the clean header over arms of keeper if he headed ball first before contact. Should be 4-3 final.
          OMG 😂😂😂😂😂😂😂Just admit u lost if u did

Comment

Funny

OMG 😂😂😂😂😂😂😂Just admit u lost if u did
            Funny. You can’t read. They disallowed our winning goal in the last minute. It ended in a 3-3 tie.

I can’t believe people talk so much crap about DA. People spend thousands of dollars per year to feel good about their kids playing in the development Academy. FC Florida kids pay $1500 per year.

They were lucky to get a tie. And the kids had no class at the end. They lined up, 10 of them, to shake the hands of the referee, each one telling the referees how badly they called the game. What game were they watching? The referee gave them a gift at the end and still they had to bitch.

Comment

Funny. You can’t read. They disallowed our winning goal in the last minute. It ended in a 3-3 tie.

I can’t believe people talk so much crap about DA. People spend thousands of dollars per year to feel good about their kids playing in the development Academy. FC Florida kids pay $1500 per year.

They were lucky to get a tie. And the kids had no class at the end. They lined up, 10 of them, to shake the hands of the referee, each one telling the referees how badly they called the game. What game were they watching? The referee gave them a gift at the end and still they had to bitch.
              Heard Clearwater played only dp players

Comment

Heard a tbu ecnl kid has some professional tryouts coming up? Impressive. Who with?
                Anyone know about this

Comment

funny

Heard Clearwater played only dp players
                  that's the best you've got? they put the roster in the coaches book. it matches their DA season roster.

they play a joke long ball game and they got lucky to break through on a long ball ball play and junky corner kicks.

How could they train every day and play such an ugly form of soccer?

we train once per week right now during high school season and play real soccer, the way it should be played.

This DA debate should be over. We see better competition at Club showcase events.

We also see much better sportsmanship at Club events (excluding New Jersey teams of course)

Comment

Watched the very end of this game, as our game finished on another field and we were walking to our car. I was right next to the goal that you are talking about where you think you scored a goal. The FC Florida kid clearly went right through the keeper and should have been given a yellow or red card for a very reckless challenge. Granted the keeper should have protected himself and should have laid the kid out with a knee to the sternum. I then started talking to people around that were had watched the entire game, some that were not affiliated with either club and they all told me that the Chargers were the better team and they were robbed by the officials.

Comment

What is your opinion if WFF played Clearwater?

Comment

What is your opinion if WFF played Clearwater?
                        That's is a weird what if question. Why do you ask?

Comment

that's the best you've got? they put the roster in the coaches book. it matches their DA season roster.

they play a joke long ball game and they got lucky to break through on a long ball ball play and junky corner kicks.

How could they train every day and play such an ugly form of soccer?

we train once per week right now during high school season and play real soccer, the way it should be played.

This DA debate should be over. We see better competition at Club showcase events.

We also see much better sportsmanship at Club events (excluding New Jersey teams of course)
                          Even though clw is doing well in the standings this year, that division seems to be a bit weaker this year than in past. I agree that clw does and has always played a ugly style especially in games they are a bit intimidated in. Watch them play oc. Kickball and yellow cards always in first 5 minutes. Shame as they do have some quality on the field but obviously something coached into them.

Comment

Even though clw is doing well in the standings this year, that division seems to be a bit weaker this year than in past. I agree that clw does and has always played a ugly style especially in games they are a bit intimidated in. Watch them play oc. Kickball and yellow cards always in first 5 minutes. Shame as they do have some quality on the field but obviously something coached into them.
                            Man, you really have it out for the Chargers. Everything you say reeks of a jilted lover. You are so right, the DA sucks and your club team, and club teams in general are so much better. Now, please, go back in your hole.

Comment

Really?

Watched the very end of this game, as our game finished on another field and we were walking to our car. I was right next to the goal that you are talking about where you think you scored a goal. The FC Florida kid clearly went right through the keeper and should have been given a yellow or red card for a very reckless challenge. Granted the keeper should have protected himself and should have laid the kid out with a knee to the sternum. I then started talking to people around that were had watched the entire game, some that were not affiliated with either club and they all told me that the Chargers were the better team and they were robbed by the officials.
                              Really? You are obviously a parent at Clearwater.

How did CLW get robbed? They got robbed when our final minute goal was pulled out of the net? Check the video. Slow it down. They arrived at the exact same time and the high reach of the keeper missed the ball. It's a direct header strike at the precise moment they meet in the air.

You show clearly you have a parent bias as you go so far as to say he should have been Yellow Carded? Nuts. Reckless? Come on.

It's a clean play by a 5'4" player that beat a 6' keeper on a 50/50 ball. Watch...

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WM-JQg8sklM

Comment

not me

Man, you really have it out for the Chargers. Everything you say reeks of a jilted lover. You are so right, the DA sucks and your club team, and club teams in general are so much better. Now, please, go back in your hole.
                                you are responding to a different post. I have nothing against CLW. We have never played them. I though the line of kids criticizing the ref at the handshake was not cool, but it's forgotten. They followed their coach's lead and he was yelling the whole game. The ref lost control and one side (CLW) seems to think it was only one-way. Their coach stopped the game to complain about a foul that was called in their favor!, because he demanded a yellow card - then he was surprised when his kid was called for a foul while stopping a break-away of ours with a jersey pull.

It was a horribly called game. Way too much allowed, but it really was two-ways. The only thing they didn't allow was our winner at the end!

Comment

Previously entered content was automatically saved. Restore or Discard.
                                Auto-Saved
                                x
                                Insert: Thumbnail Small Medium Large Fullsize Remove  
                                x
                                Working...
                                X