X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Unregistered View Post
    http://s.quickmeme.com/img/52/52e9f7...619c0dc5f7.jpg

Ok... so there has been 2 points on view on this topic...I can see both sides. Point 1: Coach, wanting to be with baby at all times (start of the helicopter parent) and Point 2: those seeing it as a horrible decision with the issue that the baby might get hit and injured.

Let me state Point #: How much time is the coach focused on the training/game verses the baby. We as paying customers are not getting what we paid for. I'll bet that the coach is more focused on the baby at training session than the kids she is getting paid to train. Let me asked the question to you; "Would it be OK for you to paid for individual training and said coach not giving you their full attention? Schools don't allow their teachers to bring their babies to school, so what makes a paid coach any different?"
    What club has a decent maternity or paternity leave policy? Give me a break.

Comment

http://s.quickmeme.com/img/52/52e9f7...619c0dc5f7.jpg

Ok... so there has been 2 points on view on this topic...I can see both sides. Point 1: Coach, wanting to be with baby at all times (start of the helicopter parent) and Point 2: those seeing it as a horrible decision with the issue that the baby might get hit and injured.

Let me state Point #: How much time is the coach focused on the training/game verses the baby. We as paying customers are not getting what we paid for. I'll bet that the coach is more focused on the baby at training session than the kids she is getting paid to train. Let me asked the question to you; "Would it be OK for you to paid for individual training and said coach not giving you their full attention? Schools don't allow their teachers to bring their babies to school, so what makes a paid coach any different?"
      R U kidding? Soccer is not school or work. It is a leisure activity, and trust me your kid sucks ass regardless of whether the coach has a baby on the sideline.

Comment

Pay full price but only get half of what you pay for......

R U kidding? Soccer is not school or work. It is a leisure activity, and trust me your kid sucks ass regardless of whether the coach has a baby on the sideline.
        So you are OK with paying for training and the coach not giving your kid their full attention.

I have a A license, can I train your kid. I will charge regular hourly pricing but only give you half the time.

And it is your kid that will suck ass...

Charlie Slagle, Eric Sims, George Fotopoulos, and Ed Pritchard....What are you going to do about this???? It that the type of club you want TBU to be.... Pay full price but only get half of what you pay for......

Comment

So you are OK with paying for training and the coach not giving your kid their full attention.

I have a A license, can I train your kid. I will charge regular hourly pricing but only give you half the time.

And it is your kid that will suck ass...

Charlie Slagle, Eric Sims, George Fotopoulos, and Ed Pritchard....What are you going to do about this???? It that the type of club you want TBU to be.... Pay full price but only get half of what you pay for......
          CS here....you said she had the baby at the game, never said she is not giving all attention at training. Again, thank you for your concern, if you're not happy about the services provided to your daughters team, don't let the door hit you on the way out. Thanks.

Comment

CS here....you said she had the baby at the game, never said she is not giving all attention at training. Again, thank you for your concern, if you're not happy about the services provided to your daughters team, don't let the door hit you on the way out. Thanks.
            Yes. Sounds like you need to find something more to more liking. Good luck!

Comment

Charlie Slagle, Eric Sims, George Fotopoulos, and Ed Pritchard....What are you going to do about this???? Is that the type of club you want TBU to be.... Pay full price but only get half of what you pay for......

Comment

Charlie Slagle, Eric Sims, George Fotopoulos, and Ed Pritchard....What are you going to do about this???? Is that the type of club you want TBU to be.... Pay full price but only get half of what you pay for......
                ES here, again, thank you for your concern, if you're not happy about the services provided to your daughters team, don't let the door hit you on the way out. Thanks.

Comment

Comment

Baby must go....

Comment

ES here, again, thank you for your concern, if you're not happy about the services provided to your daughters team, don't let the door hit you on the way out. Thanks.

This is fun

Comment

Baby must go....
                        Pull those milk jugs out and open the tap. It's happy hour at TBU

Comment

Pull those milk jugs out and open the tap. It's happy hour at TBU
                          With some Kahlua please, on the rocks.

Comment

This is fun
                            Thanks Rain Man, glad to see you discovered of the Cut and Paste keys. You seem easily amused.

Comment

The TBU boob tap room is open for business. Time to get them warmed up and ready to shoot.

Comment

We played this TBU team with the baby on the sideline this past weekend. I witnessed the baby being breast fed while the game was going on, I would be pissed if that was my kids coach. What a distraction to the girls, not just TBU but our girls too. But I would have to say that it seemed like the coach's girlfriend held the baby most of the game while the coach screamed her head off at the ref on the field and the ref on the sideline. She was even yelling at our coach. She seemed a little bat s h I t crazy to us on the parent side on the field. The score may not of showed it, but was dominated the play. The ref made a few calls that at the time went TBU's way. We will play TBU again, next time it will be a different story. I will also make sure our club/tournament host does not allow a baby on the sidelines. That's all my daughter could talk about in the car on the way home. She was worried that a ball could of hit the baby....

Comment

Previously entered content was automatically saved. Restore or Discard.
                                Auto-Saved
                                x
                                Insert: Thumbnail Small Medium Large Fullsize Remove  
                                x
                                Working...
                                X