X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

First time writer

Hey everyone,

I hope all is well. This will be my sons first season of travel soccer. He has played competitive soccer at the Y for 12 years. He is a U16 and he is tremendously skilled. We are playing some league called GCF 3rd division. Coach said it would be a very challenging league for us which will be nice after going undefeated at the Y for several years and being the leading scorer.

We start practice in a couple weeks and i thought I would get my son to work out for the next couple weeks to have a leg up on the rest of the boys. Other than running 2-3 miles a day and lifting weights do you have any other recommendations on how to get physically prepared for this new ultra competitive atmosphere?

Also do people still bring juice and cookies for after the game?

Love it

Good luck with your season. We are all very friendly on this site. Keep us up to date with how the season is going.......

TROLL

Comment

why ??????

Comment

This is fantastic

Comment

So far I am totally unimpressed with the help from this site. I expected more.

Comment

talking-soccer

talking-soccer.....

Comment

I would wait a couple weeks before exercising before practices start. No reason to rush back.

Comment

You had me until the juice box part.

Comment

Previously entered content was automatically saved. Restore or Discard.
                Auto-Saved
                x
                Insert: Thumbnail Small Medium Large Fullsize Remove  
                x
                Working...
                X