Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Unregistered View Post
    If you are on TS, you're child is an Athlete regardless of public or private.
    There is no free time difference after school, and public school kids on track for prestigious college have just as much homework. Had a son in ISL and daughter in public. D had heavier workload. She also chose to work harder. There are "bad influences" in any HS but the public ones are obvious.
    To a parent with their eyes and mind open, the prep school bad influences are quite obvious also.

Comment

To a parent with their eyes and mind open, the prep school bad influences are quite obvious also.
      I know this sounds pompous, but my experience is that the parents of first generation prep school kids are often overly enamored. They let displays of wealth and the well spoken Eddie Haskell cloud their vision. Parents with a trained eye spot them from 100 yards.

Comment

I know this sounds pompous, but my experience is that the parents of first generation prep school kids are often overly enamored. They let displays of wealth and the well spoken Eddie Haskell cloud their vision. Parents with a trained eye spot them from 100 yards.

This is spot on.

Comment

Previously entered content was automatically saved. Restore or Discard.
        Auto-Saved
        x
        Insert: Thumbnail Small Medium Large Fullsize Remove  
        x
        Working...
        X