•  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

This was a tremendous camp. Very worthwhile

Comment

Revolution is a terrible club. Period.

JD is coaching there now? Give me a break.

Comment

Originally posted by Unregistered View Post
        Well played!! But it does tell ya a little something about the organization. They recruit borderline coaches from some organization in Bridgeport That no one has ever heard of and a rev coach who’s.... umm okay at best.. and take everyone money
        What do you mean they get their coaches from some organization in Bridgeport? That is the funniest thing I've ever heard on TS and that says a lot ! Imagine having no network and you have to get coaches from another orgnaization no-one has heard of. LOL ***

Comment

Revolution is a terrible club. Period.

JD is coaching there now? Give me a break.
          Why terrible?

Comment

This is probably the worse camp I’ve had my child attend. Just horrible! Spend three hours doing simple passing drills.. are you kidding me...
            Real facts:

- This camp is NOT a Revolution camp. Revolution does not collect the money from the camp, if you really registered your child to the camp, you should know that.

- Revolution coaches were in Portugal in a tournament with teams. Too bad you or your kid wasn't invited.

- Milan/Italian Academy had to hire other area coaches for this camp. All coaches need to follow a curriculum directed by two coaches from Milan Academy. Please google this names my friend: Claudio Balesini and Michele Gallo.

- If you don't like/know passing drills, you don't know about soccer. Please go to a pro-team training and tell me what they do...

- You are from another club trying to talk crap about Revolution. Good luck with that, we all know who you really are

- Enjoy your summer, you must be struggling with numbers.

Comment

Real facts:

- This camp is NOT a Revolution camp. Revolution does not collect the money from the camp, if you really registered your child to the camp, you should know that.

- Revolution coaches were in Portugal in a tournament with teams. Too bad you or your kid wasn't invited.

- Milan/Italian Academy had to hire other area coaches for this camp. All coaches need to follow a curriculum directed by two coaches from Milan Academy. Please google this names my friend: Claudio Balesini and Michele Gallo.

- If you don't like/know passing drills, you don't know about soccer. Please go to a pro-team training and tell me what they do...

- You are from another club trying to talk crap about Revolution. Good luck with that, we all know who you really are

- Enjoy your summer, you must be struggling with numbers.
              Good reply. Spot on

I thought Revolution was in Portugal. I trust that you had a great time

Comment

Good reply. Spot on

I thought Revolution was in Portugal. I trust that you had a great time
                I'll keep on answering my own posts.

I am the greatest

I had a great trip

Worth every penny even though Portugal sucked at world cup (ooops, did that come out)

Comment

I'll keep on answering my own posts.

I am the greatest

I had a great trip

Worth every penny even though Portugal sucked at world cup (ooops, did that come out)
                  Thanks Muhammad Ali .. but it's a different poster

Comment

Thanks Muhammad Ali .. but it's a different poster
                    you know ali isn't portugese right?

Comment

you know ali isn't portugese right?
                      I am the greatest ... Ali's famous quote

Comment

Correct, Revolution was in Portugal, and couldn’t compete in a low tournament. But no need for Milan camp...they made out well from trip...$

Comment

Correct, Revolution was in Portugal, and couldn’t compete in a low tournament. But no need for Milan camp...they made out well from trip...$
                          too bad you din't have the money to send your child

Comment

Kind of harsh to your child's teammate. you must be really fun to be around.

Comment

No you din’t

Comment

Previously entered content was automatically saved. Restore or Discard.
                              Auto-Saved
                              x
                              Insert: Thumbnail Small Medium Large Fullsize Remove  
                              x
                              Working...
                              X