Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

AC Milan camp ( revolution united)

This is probably the worse camp I’ve had my child attend. Just horrible! Spend three hours doing simple passing drills.. are you kidding me...

There should be a site dedicated to ranking area camps, so parents can be informed what’s good, bad and the downright ugly!

Comment

Originally posted by Unregistered View Post
      This is probably the worse camp I’ve had my child attend. Just horrible! Spend three hours doing simple passing drills.. are you kidding me...
      Maybe that will help your kid keep the ball on the ground

Comment

I have to agree the camp is trash!

Comment

Maybe that will help your kid keep the ball on the ground
          Have to agree. That one fact -- lots of passing drills -- does not tell me the camp is bad. Perhaps it's more serious than you were looking for?

Comment

I’m cool with passing drills I find issue with the simplistic aspect and the exact same drill for 1.5 hours with not changing anything up. The kids were down right bored with little to no variation.. come on give me a break... small side games with emphasis on passing would of accomplished the same thing and added competition and Fun..

Comment

I’m cool with passing drills I find issue with the simplistic aspect and the exact same drill for 1.5 hours with not changing anything up. The kids were down right bored with little to no variation.. come on give me a break... small side games with emphasis on passing would of accomplished the same thing and added competition and Fun..
              So you sat there the entire team, lol. Loser

Comment

You mean time not team you big dummy... the real losers are the one who paid full price for this camp. Trash! No wonder why the numbers significantly dropped from last year... first and last time

Comment

You mean time not team you big dummy... the real losers are the one who paid full price for this camp. Trash! No wonder why the numbers significantly dropped from last year... first and last time
                  I am not the Dummy that went to a Revolution United camp. Especially while coaches and players were in Portugal 🇵🇹

Comment

Fairfield helicopter parent

Comment

Well played!! But it does tell ya a little something about the organization. They recruit borderline coaches from some organization in Bridgeport That no one has ever heard of and a rev coach who’s.... umm okay at best.. and take everyone money

Comment

But this you first time and how you know numbers less then last year?

Comment

Did you read the agenda. Mornings are technical training. Coaches need to ensure your kid could pass the ball. Those that couldn't and were placed in the remedial group.

Also note that the camp asked that Parents attend in the afternoon and not interfere. It's not appreciated when you run out on the field. Please don't do that again

https://www.milanjuniorcamp.us/en/su...t-soccer-camps

Comment

Some parent ran on to the field.. that’s hilarious! Something must of pissed him or her off.. Classic!

Comment

Some parent ran on to the field.. that’s hilarious! Something must of pissed him or her off.. Classic!
                              Sarcasm, look it up

Comment

Previously entered content was automatically saved. Restore or Discard.
                              Auto-Saved
                              x
                              Insert: Thumbnail Small Medium Large Fullsize Remove  
                              x
                              Working...
                              X