Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Unregistered View Post
    Actually, he was right. I'm an intern spin doctor at FSA, and I was spin doctering. He called me out. He was right.

So why do you feel the need to be a spin doctor for a soccer club? Is this some kind of major career move for you?

Comment

So why do you feel the need to be a spin doctor for a soccer club? Is this some kind of major career move for you?
      I enjoy it. My kid plays for free. And, I get to wind up azzhats like you. So much winning.

Comment

I enjoy it. My kid plays for free. And, I get to wind up azzhats like you. So much winning.
        Are there other asshats like me?

Comment

Are there other asshats like me?
          On TS there are plenty, as evidenced by posts like yours.

Comment

Apparently the many people who continue to pay for FSA coaching don't think as you do. Why should it matter to you how much talent FSA does or doesn't have? What is your point in making this comment?

Who says Oakwood is in a tough spot? You? What makes you the authority on Oakwood's future. Maybe they are exactly where they want to be. How would you know one way or the other what the thinking of the Oakwood leadership or even more preposterously, what the thinking is by the national GDA leadership?
            Maybe, just maybe, you have no clue?

Comment

Maybe, just maybe, you have no clue?
              Should I actually have a clue about the internal thinking of Oakwood Soccer or the USSF regarding the NE GDA? Or could I think that idle speculation passed off as "fact" is anything but rumor mongering?

Comment

Should I actually have a clue about the internal thinking of Oakwood Soccer or the USSF regarding the NE GDA? Or could I think that idle speculation passed off as "fact" is anything but rumor mongering?
                You sound like the same poster questioning rumors on the sex crime thread. You do like asking questions don't you? Yet that seems to be all you do.

Comment

You sound like the same poster questioning rumors on the sex crime thread. You do like asking questions don't you? Yet that seems to be all you do.
                  Should we not be asking questions of what is going on around us in the world?

Can one not make a point through effective questioning?

Isn't is interesting how many questions those being asked refuse to answer, particularly when asked to provide fact, data or other clear evidence backing their conclusions?

Comment

Not at FSA they don't.

Comment

Should we not be asking questions of what is going on around us in the world?

Can one not make a point through effective questioning?

Isn't is interesting how many questions those being asked refuse to answer, particularly when asked to provide fact, data or other clear evidence backing their conclusions?
                      This isn't your thesis, you numpty.

Comment

This isn't your thesis, you numpty.
                        Yet, isn't it my right to post as I please on this site?

And did I call you a name?

Comment

What is this Forum name?

Who is the 45th US President?

Comment

What is this Forum name?

Who is the 45th US President?
                            Wouldn't you have to already know the answers to these questions to contribute a posting here?

Comment

Wouldn't you have to already know the answers to these questions to contribute a posting here?
                              True dat! But one question I always fail is "Hurricane.....?" What the heck are they looking for. I put in Katrina, but fail. Irma? Sandy? drink? What is the answer?

Comment

Irma. Not sure why.

Comment

Previously entered content was automatically saved. Restore or Discard.
                                Auto-Saved
                                x
                                Insert: Thumbnail Small Medium Large Fullsize Remove  
                                x
                                Working...
                                X