Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Pippy Long Stockens View Post
    Imagine a time before quarterback Colin Kaepernick began kneeling during the anthem. Somewhere in a small town in the Midwest, a 40-something mother shares with her pastor and a few close friends and relatives that for the next year she intends to kneel during the national anthem in memory of her son who died fighting in Iraq. Many of her friends are moved and join her in honoring her son. The story is picked up by national media and there is a blitz of publicity about the mother, the son and the town.

https://www.usnews.com/opinion/civil...eling-protests
    She has all the rights to do that and it is very honorable. However, she is not employed the local sport club and not making millions of dollars on it.

Comment

Originally posted by Unregistered View Post
      Says the guy who doesn't even proof read his posts.
      It’s Trump’s fault

Comment

It’s Trump’s fault
        Trump and the GOP have benefited from the dumbing down of America

Comment

Trump and the GOP have benefited from the dumbing down of America
          Pretty sure you guys laid that ground work over the last eight years. If the Liberal agenda was so great, there never would’ve been a Trump. He was created, a byproduct of a country swinging to far to one side. When that happens in either direction, people are left behind. Obama said he wanted to “fundamentally change America”. Trump says the same thing and look what happens. People are losing their ****! The pendulum is alway swinging. That’s what makes America great. Not Trump, Obama, Hillary, or anyone.

Comment

Pretty sure you guys laid that ground work over the last eight years. If the Liberal agenda was so great, there never would’ve been a Trump. He was created, a byproduct of a country swinging to far to one side. When that happens in either direction, people are left behind. Obama said he wanted to “fundamentally change America”. Trump says the same thing and look what happens. People are losing their ****! The pendulum is alway swinging. That’s what makes America great. Not Trump, Obama, Hillary, or anyone.
            Look at the states cutting education funding the most - Red states. Trump states. Most education funding is done at the state level.

"That’s the conclusion of a new analysis by the Center on Budget and Policy Priorities, which finds that in 29 states, total state funding per student on K-12 education—when adjusted for inflation—remains lower than it was during the 2007-08 school year, before the “Great Recession” took hold.

The center’s report, “A Punishing Decade for School Funding,” also found that in 17 states, the percentage drop in total state funding per student was 10 percent or more. Arizona had the biggest decrease in state funding for K-12, at 36.6 percent; followed by Florida, down by 22 percent; Alabama, 21.6 percent; Idaho, 18 percent; Georgia, nearly 16.6 percent, Texas, 15.9 percent; Oklahoma, 15.6; Utah, 14.6 percent; Mississippi, 12.4 percent, and Louisiana, 12.4. https://marketbrief.edweek.org/marke...unding-states/

Comment

Joke

I thought there was a hidden joke in the message about being on her knees- but there's nothing funny about someone's child dying whether it's at war or at home.

Comment

READ the ARTICLE BEFORE YOU POST

She has all the rights to do that and it is very honorable. However, she is not employed the local sport club and not making millions of dollars on it.
                I think half of you missed the point. Read the article. There was not an actual white woman kneeling. It was a hypothetical to point out that in some cases the same action would be be treated differently.

God help us. You don’t want to think or learn, you just can’t wait to post some crap.

Comment

I think half of you missed the point. Read the article. There was not an actual white woman kneeling. It was a hypothetical to point out that in some cases the same action would be be treated differently.

God help us. You don’t want to think or learn, you just can’t wait to post some crap.
                  I'll post what I want to post, asshöle. You just worry about your own shít unless you would like a size 15 up your āss!!

Comment

I'll post what I want to post, asshöle. You just worry about your own shít unless you would like a size 15 up your āss!!
                    Oh boy, another TS tough guy! Watch out, the size 15 Douche is gonna get ya!

Comment

Oh boy, another TS tough guy! Watch out, the size 15 Douche is gonna get ya!
                      I **** you up as well, gayboy

Comment

Well you are right about one thing. Clearly you will post whatever you want. It also makes my point for me.

BYW you won’t be putting a boot in anyone’s @ss.

Comment

I **** you up as well, gayboy
                          I **** you up as well, gayboy. Who talks like that? Try saying that on the street and you’ll get laughed at. “Come on gayboy, I **** you up”. What a tool.

Comment

I **** you up as well, gayboy. Who talks like that? Try saying that on the street and you’ll get laughed at. “Come on gayboy, I **** you up”. What a tool.
                            Men with small ones talk like that. Every time.

Comment

Jump, fishy

Comment

Jump, fishy
                                Oh I’m sooo in. I’ve never fought a guy wearing fur-lined crocs before. Sooo funny. I can’t get that image out of my head!

Comment

Previously entered content was automatically saved. Restore or Discard.
                                Auto-Saved
                                x
                                Insert: Thumbnail Small Medium Large Fullsize Remove  
                                x
                                Working...
                                X