Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

BC Men's soccer

Anybody know why a certain Umass Lowell Men's soccer coach is recruiting players for BC Men's soccer???

Originally posted by Unregistered
    Anybody know why a certain Umass Lowell Men's soccer coach is recruiting players for BC Men's soccer???
    Because his boss at NEFC is the BC men's head coach?

Comment

BC Men's soccer

I wonder does his boss @UML know this

Comment

Originally posted by Unregistered View Post
        Because his boss at NEFC is the BC men's head coach?
        So are we going to see more NEFC players sitting on the bench at BC or is it how bad BC have come that they can only recruit NEFC kids.

Comment

So are we going to see more NEFC players sitting on the bench at BC or is it how bad BC have come that they can only recruit NEFC kids.
          NEFC kids?? When is that going to stop? Kelley should be aiming for Revs/Bolts DA kids. Maybe he'll turn his program around. NPL players just don't cut it.

Comment

NEFC kids?? When is that going to stop? Kelley should be aiming for Revs/Bolts DA kids. Maybe he'll turn his program around. NPL players just don't cut it.
            NPL/ECNL are not legit ACC players. Ed is shooting blanks. His loyalty is to NEFC is misguided, poor old fVck.

Comment

NPL, GPS run league is such crap. I mean, really crap non impact players.

Comment

NPL/ECNL are not legit ACC players. Ed is shooting blanks. His loyalty is to NEFC is misguided, poor old fVck.
                TD seems to be playing well.....

Comment

TD seems to be playing well.....
                  Cut it out, dad.

Comment

UML has become the better soccer program lately with its superior international recruiting. Both team collect a few MA players. They are mostly bench players. It is of little importance which school they attend soccer wise.

Comment

..because he is about to be assistant at BC??

Comment

BC Men's soccer

It seems like you are correct. He was out in San Diego recruiting for them.

Comment

UML has become the better soccer program lately with its superior international recruiting. Both team collect a few MA players. They are mostly bench players. It is of little importance which school they attend soccer wise.

You are wrong about Mass. recruits being mostly bench players. I would say there were at least 5 Mass. players on the field at any given time for Lowell since becoming D1. More than were on the bench. And I've seen every home game since they became D1.

Comment

You are wrong about Mass. recruits being mostly bench players. I would say there were at least 5 Mass. players on the field at any given time for Lowell since becoming D1. More than were on the bench. And I've seen every home game since they became D1.
                            It started that way. Let’s look at last year’s stat sheet. Of the top ten scorers nearly all were Croatian or other internationals. 2 near the bottom were MA players and they have graduated. Another stalwart on the defensive side transferred to BC.

Comment

Initials of any returning starter from MA this season. I can’t find any. This is a state school remember.

Comment

Previously entered content was automatically saved. Restore or Discard.
                              Auto-Saved
                              x
                              Insert: Thumbnail Small Medium Large Fullsize Remove  
                              x
                              Working...
                              X