• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Bend 2 Navy 1

Comment

United PDX blue 4, Santos 2. Our second upset of the day in U18/U19

Comment

Eugene, OPFC, WSM 05 already have Regionals berths. OPFC has a Nationals berth. State Cup doesn’t matter as much any more. Good luck to all the teams tho.

Comment

Originally posted by Guest View Post
          Eugene, OPFC, WSM 05 already have Regionals berths. OPFC has a Nationals berth. State Cup doesn’t matter as much any more. Good luck to all the teams tho.
          When usys handouts to regionals are easy come by and at older ages it's even hytercally easier to get to nationals via garbage pathways.
          The concept of having to beat all comers in pool play + win or go home playoffs in the quest to be crowned champions of Oregon seems foreign or diminished?

Well done Oregon clubs, well done.

Playing in the ECNL 2nd tier is what really matters, right?

Clown show clubs of Oregon keep on trucking..

Comment

When usys handouts to regionals are easy come by and at older ages it's even hytercally easier to get to nationals via garbage pathways.
            The concept of having to beat all comers in pool play + win or go home playoffs in the quest to be crowned champions of Oregon seems foreign or diminished?

I love how angry you are.

Comment

I love how angry you are.
              No doubt. Nothing like waking up, checking TS, and laying the smack. What a way to start the day!

Comment

Curious if you would be wiling to share what team your son plays on? Or, if you even have a son who plays? For that matter, if you even have a son?

Comment

Curious if you would be wiling to share what team your son plays on? Or, if you even have a son who plays? For that matter, if you even have a son?
                  He most certainly has an ex wife, probably a couple of them.

Comment

He most certainly has an ex wife, probably a couple of them.
                    E64, USYS PRO older age group, ECRL, USYS Club by Club, USYS Team by Team 100% all in.

But, couldn't ever win a State Cup (Wife) so I sleep around with all the other' listed above.

Club Soccer Charade, Oregon 2023.

Comment

E64, USYS PRO older age group, ECRL, USYS Club by Club, USYS Team by Team 100% all in.

But, couldn't ever win a State Cup (Wife) so I sleep around with all the other' listed above.

I feel sorry for you that you think this is somehow entertaining

Comment

I bet when you type these things you think it’s hilarious. I’m sorry to say it’s not. It’s incoherent. It’s sad. I’ll pray for you

Comment

More of the same. May you find something in life that provides you the happiness you so clearly lack.

Comment

I feel sorry for you that you think this is somehow entertaining
                            Cold facts are tough to digest.

Fantasy leagues are still popular entertainment for many.

Comment

Cold facts are tough to digest.

Fantasy leagues are still popular entertainment for many.
                              I would love to see a coherent sentence, let alone a fact. Sober up, have a friend proofread before you hit send, and stop obsessing over what others are doing. Get a life

Comment

I would love to see a coherent sentence, let alone a fact. Sober up, have a friend proofread before you hit send, and stop obsessing over what others are doing. Get a life
                                Seems like you're all busy playing with yourself, per normal.

Comment

Previously entered content was automatically saved. Restore or Discard.
                                Auto-Saved
                                x
                                Insert: Thumbnail Small Medium Large Fullsize Remove  
                                x
                                Working...
                                X