Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Unregistered View Post
    Thanks for pulling an article from months ago to prove an irrelevant point. Next.
    CBO is very relevant. Do you even know what CBO is?

You sound sad. You lost your binky??

Comment

https://www.reuters.com/article/us-u...-idUSKBN1HG2RW

Snowjob, start reading. Stop listening to your Russian handlers.
      Snowflakes all of a sudden care about the dept. That's the funniest thing ever.

Comment

I miss talking about the separated illegal alien baby criminals. Can we talk about them?

Comment

Snowflakes all of a sudden care about the dept. That's the funniest thing ever.
          Your batting average is 0.000

Comment

Tucker and trump found a new distraction: Montenegro.

Lol.

Comment

Literally there's not enough time in the day to dispute all of that because there's that much material. Word to the wise - get your money out of the market. It's about to tank.
              Translation: I am a lefty, I don’t do facts very goodly. I only do feelings and Trump make me not feel goodly. Trump bad.

Comment

Thanks for pulling an article from months ago to prove an irrelevant point. Next.
                Facts suck, right?

Comment

Translation: I am a lefty, I don’t do facts very goodly. I only do feelings and Trump make me not feel goodly. Trump bad.
                  I am at work and could not handle all your points. I guess you have plenty of time since you do not have a real job.
                  What does the troll farm pay $9/hour ?

Comment

I am at work and could not handle all your points. I guess you have plenty of time since you do not have a real job.
                    What does the troll farm pay $9/hour ?
                    $9 an hour goes a long way in Russia :)

Comment

Righties are all aflutter because Trump supposedly "mis-spoke" in Helsinki but has now "corrected" himself. Not only did he look like a hostage with a gun to his head reading his prepared statement. Completely insincere. Meanwhile, he failed to address other things he said like

“I hold both countries responsible [for the decline in U.S.-Russian relations]. I think that the United States has been foolish. I think we’ve all been foolish.”
                      “I think that the [Mueller] probe is a disaster for our country. I think it’s kept us apart. It’s kept us separated. There was no collusion at all. Everybody knows it.”
                      “You have groups that are wondering why the FBI never took the [DNC's] server. Why haven’t they taken the server? Why was the FBI told to leave the office of the Democratic National Committee? I’ve been wondering that.”
                      “What happened to Hillary Clinton’s emails? Thirty-three thousand emails gone — just gone. I think, in Russia, they wouldn’t be gone so easily. I think it’s a disgrace that we can’t get Hillary Clinton’s 33,000 emails.”
                      “So I have great confidence in my intelligence people, but I will tell you that President Putin was extremely strong and powerful in his denial today.”
                      “And what [Putin] did is an incredible offer; he offered to have the people working on the case come and work with their investigators with respect to the 12 [indicted Russians]. I think that’s an incredible offer.” (By the way, Putin’s condition for that offer? That Americans and U.S. residents who Russia believes have committed illegal actions should be questioned, too.)

Then, even if had gained an ounce of credibility back (he didn't) he tweets out this whopper of a lie this morning

“So many people at the higher ends of intelligence loved my press performance in Helsinki”

“So many people at the higher ends of intelligence loved my press conference performance in Helsinki. Putin and I discussed many important subjects at our earlier meeting. We got along well which truly bothered many haters who wanted to see a boxing match. Big results will come!”

“Some people HATE the fact that I got along well with President Putin of Russia. They would rather go to war than see this. It’s called Trump Derangement Syndrome!”

https://www.nbcnews.com/politics/fir...lse-he-n892361

Comment

Righties are all aflutter because Trump supposedly "mis-spoke" in Helsinki but has now "corrected" himself. Not only did he look like a hostage with a gun to his head reading his prepared statement. Completely insincere. Meanwhile, he failed to address other things he said like

“I hold both countries responsible [for the decline in U.S.-Russian relations]. I think that the United States has been foolish. I think we’ve all been foolish.”
                        “I think that the [Mueller] probe is a disaster for our country. I think it’s kept us apart. It’s kept us separated. There was no collusion at all. Everybody knows it.”
                        “You have groups that are wondering why the FBI never took the [DNC's] server. Why haven’t they taken the server? Why was the FBI told to leave the office of the Democratic National Committee? I’ve been wondering that.”
                        “What happened to Hillary Clinton’s emails? Thirty-three thousand emails gone — just gone. I think, in Russia, they wouldn’t be gone so easily. I think it’s a disgrace that we can’t get Hillary Clinton’s 33,000 emails.”
                        “So I have great confidence in my intelligence people, but I will tell you that President Putin was extremely strong and powerful in his denial today.”
                        “And what [Putin] did is an incredible offer; he offered to have the people working on the case come and work with their investigators with respect to the 12 [indicted Russians]. I think that’s an incredible offer.” (By the way, Putin’s condition for that offer? That Americans and U.S. residents who Russia believes have committed illegal actions should be questioned, too.)

Then, even if had gained an ounce of credibility back (he didn't) he tweets out this whopper of a lie this morning

“So many people at the higher ends of intelligence loved my press performance in Helsinki”

“So many people at the higher ends of intelligence loved my press conference performance in Helsinki. Putin and I discussed many important subjects at our earlier meeting. We got along well which truly bothered many haters who wanted to see a boxing match. Big results will come!”

“Some people HATE the fact that I got along well with President Putin of Russia. They would rather go to war than see this. It’s called Trump Derangement Syndrome!”

https://www.nbcnews.com/politics/fir...lse-he-n892361
                        I’m a Republican & Trump voter for the 2016 election year.
                        Right now It’s a joke of an Administration -I’ll be honest I pay him no mind. I’ll make my voice heard at the voting booth by not voting for another Republican ever again locally or nationally. He is the most disloyal unpatriotic American I’ve ever seen and unfortunately he’s also the President.
                        But this is what a“ CULT” looks like, folks wrapped up with it will never see wrong in what the leader of such cult does , even shooting someone innocent on video for all to see won’t change their minds as little no as the cult leader explains his story in the most dramatic way, it’s called the ( Jim Jones) affect.
                        Americans now should stop being concerned but be afraid, Trump has the power with words to make this strong phenomenon of “CULT” followers turn violent and Anarchy could break out leading to the intervention of the National guard “ don’t laugh” it’s much more closer to crossing that line than you think.
                        Unfortunately when that happens like all CULT leaders they’ll blame the other guy and Trump will convince his base and the world he is the peacemaker.

Comment

I’m a Republican & Trump voter for the 2016 election year.
                          Right now It’s a joke of an Administration -I’ll be honest I pay him no mind. I’ll make my voice heard at the voting booth by not voting for another Republican ever again locally or nationally. He is the most disloyal unpatriotic American I’ve ever seen and unfortunately he’s also the President.
                          But this is what a“ CULT” looks like, folks wrapped up with it will never see wrong in what the leader of such cult does , even shooting someone innocent on video for all to see won’t change their minds as little no as the cult leader explains his story in the most dramatic way, it’s called the ( Jim Jones) affect.
                          Americans now should stop being concerned but be afraid, Trump has the power with words to make this strong phenomenon of “CULT” followers turn violent and Anarchy could break out leading to the intervention of the National guard “ don’t laugh” it’s much more closer to crossing that line than you think.
                          Unfortunately when that happens like all CULT leaders they’ll blame the other guy and Trump will convince his base and the world he is the peacemaker.
                          And I'm Messi and I stayed at a Holiday Inn last night.

Comment

Come on Snowflake. You can do better than that. Look we get that you're emotionally wrapped up with MSM but the facts are on every front Trump is killing it:

1) Economy: The economy is booming. GDP growth faster than expected, jobs abundant, Black and Hispanic unemployment at historic lows. All thanks in part to Tax reform.
                            2) Trade: Unfair trade is being corrected. Tariffs are pushing China back of their heels. EU considering lowering all Tariffs. Top economists are now turning around to Trumps approach on trade. Markets are saying the same.
                            3) Immigration: Illegals thinking of coming are now on notice. It wont be a fun experience. DACA and wall are next.
                            4) NATO: Finally paying their bills, reducing the US burden.
                            5) NK: Hostages released, testing stopped, progress being made.
                            6) Iran: On alert not to mess around. The gimmicks they were playing with Obama (taking military hostages, military provocations) has completely halted.
                            7) ISIS decimated. They are truly on the run and the best thing about it is we have no idea how they're doing it. Zero telegraphing to the enemy unlike weak Obama.
                            8) Russia: Yes even Russia is in a better place. Trump putting the screws on Russia where it hurts, weapons to Ukraine, pushing OPEC for lower prices, pressure on the EU pipeline, increasing NATO military spending, opening US oil and gas trade globally all negatively impacting Russia and creating stronger negotiating points than were had before.

Dispute this otherwise.
                            Crickets from the Snowflakes...

Comment

Crickets from the Snowflakes...
                              Okay snowjobski,
                              #1 was handled. You lost. Again.

#2 - A trade war with China, the European Union and other trading partners is casting some doubts about the U.S. economic future, Federal Reserve Chairman Jerome Powell said Tuesday.

And the longer it goes, the more potential harm it could cause, Powell told the Senate Banking Committee at a hearing about the Fed's monetary policy and the economy.

Look, tariff wars DO NOT work. This has been proven over and o er again. Smoot Hawley is the textbook example.

You just don't have a background in finance, economics or markets. This is painfully evident. It comes from lack of education. You want to play these "debate" games, but you don't have the background to genuine contribute or participate.

More to follow....

Comment

Facts suck, right?
                                Speaking of facts...analysis of Trump's "falsehoods" since taking office. He has ramped up the frequency of his lies from what was already a ridiculous rate at the beginning. Skip to the 7 min mark

https://www.msnbc.com/morning-joe/wa...ist=associated

Comment

Previously entered content was automatically saved. Restore or Discard.
                                Auto-Saved
                                x
                                Insert: Thumbnail Small Medium Large Fullsize Remove  
                                x
                                Working...
                                X