Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Juventus Academy Boston...

Anyone know anything about the Juventus Academy Boston? Just got an email regarding tryouts. What league are they playing in? NEP, NSL? Costs for the year? Practice locations? First time I have heard about them, but I'm not going to lie, kid loves the Juve summer camps and we would consider a move if this is legit.

This is run by a coach who was sacked by GPS for serious violations. Stay well away.

Comment

Originally posted by Unregistered View Post
      This is run by a coach who was sacked by GPS for serious violations. Stay well away.
      What he do what he do what he do????

Comment

It is just the DFC Dragons with a new shiny (and expensive) logo! Oh, and a former GPS coach at the helm, like the previous poster said.

Comment

Anyone know anything about the Juventus Academy Boston? Just got an email regarding tryouts. What league are they playing in? NEP, NSL? Costs for the year? Practice locations? First time I have heard about them, but I'm not going to lie, kid loves the Juve summer camps and we would consider a move if this is legit.
          Can you link something or paste the email here? I’m curious.

Comment

Can you link something or paste the email here? I’m curious.
            Pretty sure the DFC dragons is just a summer camp with Juventus and not a new club. If there is a new Juventus Academy Boston, likely not with DFC.

http://duxburyyouthsoccer.org/
            http://www.dfcdragons.org/

Comment

Pretty sure the DFC dragons is just a summer camp with Juventus and not a new club. If there is a new Juventus Academy Boston, likely not with DFC.

http://duxburyyouthsoccer.org/
              http://www.dfcdragons.org/
              The Duxbury Dragons are an utter joke. They’ve lost more staff over the past 2 years than any club in MA. BA is laughable. He has destroyed DYSA and can’t get out of his own way.

Comment

this is false, he is a great coach, my son has played under him for many years and he didn't get sacked by GPS for "serious violations"

Comment

this is false, he is a great coach, my son has played under him for many years and he didn't get sacked by GPS for "serious violations"
                  hahahahahaha he must be telling you a different story, your trust in him is beautiful!! Well done

Comment

Who is this coach?

Comment

hahahahahaha he must be telling you a different story, your trust in him is beautiful!! Well done
                      Ok let’s define serious was it a soccer mom issue, $ related, rostering issues, or blood doping his top u10’s to get the an edge on Memorial Day.

Comment

Ok let’s define serious was it a soccer mom issue, $ related, rostering issues, or blood doping his top u10’s to get the an edge on Memorial Day.
                        Without specifics (actual facts that a parent would genuinely be concerned by) let’s try to avoid the nebulous character assassination and let the guy make a go of the club he’s starting.

Comment

If untrue, a nice libel/slander case here.

Comment

Its easy to make unfounded allegations as a unregistered guest. Shame that this site let that go through.

Comment

Staff member who is mentioned above it not the boss of the whole Juventus Boston operation with his underlings his previous boss and those who looked down upon him.

He who has the last laugh

Comment

Previously entered content was automatically saved. Restore or Discard.
                              Auto-Saved
                              x
                              Insert: Thumbnail Small Medium Large Fullsize Remove  
                              x
                              Working...
                              X