X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Unregistered View Post
    No one cares about wup
    Except you of course since you are the only one who is consistently post here. “Let it go”.

Comment

Except you of course since you are the only one who is consistently post here. “Let it go”.
      You need to go

Comment

What is with you and throwing the agenda word around so much?
        What is the agenda of the club not giving the Mutiny players a chance

Comment

What is the agenda of the club not giving the Mutiny players a chance
          I thought they took all the mutiny players?

Comment

I thought they took all the mutiny players?
            Not allowed to try out for Western teams what a joke this club is

Comment

They can play on any Pioneer team they just have to pay the price the rest of the Pioneers players pay. This is about 900 more

Comment

I don’t think this is true because my sons team has a few Mutiny players on it. The cost portion I assume is correct in that they are paying the same amount as Western Parents but I don’t know 100%. We haven’t heard anything about this merger at all after their coaches and president were at the tryouts.

Comment

I don’t think this is true because my sons team has a few Mutiny players on it. The cost portion I assume is correct in that they are paying the same amount as Western Parents but I don’t know 100%. We haven’t heard anything about this merger at all after their coaches and president were at the tryouts.
                  The Mutiny owner was not present at any of the tryouts. He has been AWOL throughout this entire process.

Comment

The Mutiny owner was not present at any of the tryouts. He has been AWOL throughout this entire process.
                    That’s definitely not true he actually ran one of the tryouts.

Comment

Then I don’t think you know who the owner is. JF was not present at any night

Comment

Then I don’t think you know who the owner is. JF was not present at any night
                        Not only was JF there so was BN so not sure what you mean. We as parents sat in the stands watching the tryouts as they were on the field.

Comment

Not only was JF there so was BN so not sure what you mean. We as parents sat in the stands watching the tryouts as they were on the field.
                          I was also at the tryouts. BN was there. There also were other mutiny coaches at tryouts but I never saw JF.

Comment

I was also at the tryouts. BN was there. There also were other mutiny coaches at tryouts but I never saw JF.
                            Poorly handled by Western or Pioneers what ever their name is......

Comment

Poorly handled by Western or Pioneers what ever their name is......
                              Absolute garage the way this situation was handled

Comment

WUP is WUP and will never change.

Comment

Previously entered content was automatically saved. Restore or Discard.
                                Auto-Saved
                                x
                                Insert: Thumbnail Small Medium Large Fullsize Remove  
                                x
                                Working...
                                X