Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

College

Judging by the amount of "my kid is playing in college" comments about every subject out there, I am convinced every single player in college has had a parent posting on TS......

Of course. TS is for the those of us (me among them) who are so overly vested in this process that we show up here out of pure anxiety, which we tell ourselves and others is "entertainment"

Comment

Originally posted by Unregistered View Post
      Of course. TS is for the those of us (me among them) who are so overly vested in this process that we show up here out of pure anxiety, which we tell ourselves and others is "entertainment"

This site is about 100 people communicating with each other and pretending to be experts, parents, coaches and etc. This is not a useful use of anyones time. I need to get off here but I am addicted to reading the gossip and bs posted.

Comment

90+% of kids that play club soccer, even those not playing at the so-called elite level, go on to play D1 soccer and become standouts and potential NT players. Those that don't play D1 or aren't In the NT pool are worthless hacks.

Comment

This site is about 100 people communicating with each other and pretending to be experts, parents, coaches and etc. This is not a useful use of anyones time. I need to get off here but I am addicted to reading the gossip and bs posted.
          It's fun to check in for laughs. Once in awhile there's a nugget of useful information, but you have to sift through mountains of bulls*it

Comment

90+% of kids that play club soccer, even those not playing at the so-called elite level, go on to play D1 soccer and become standouts and potential NT players. Those that don't play D1 or aren't In the NT pool are worthless hacks.
            Nice. Is disparaging kids your favorite hobby, or do you participate only now and then? Any kid playing soccer at any level, loving the game and learning how to play it, is a good thing. Elitism will not help the sport build in popularity.

Comment

We’re not all pretending...

Comment

We’re not all pretending...
                You're a legend in your own mind...

Comment

Nice. Is disparaging kids your favorite hobby, or do you participate only now and then? Any kid playing soccer at any level, loving the game and learning how to play it, is a good thing. Elitism will not help the sport build in popularity.
                  I guess that sarcasm is lost on you.

Comment

I guess that sarcasm is lost on you.
                    On this board you never know. Adults slam kids all the time.

Comment

Previously entered content was automatically saved. Restore or Discard.
                    Auto-Saved
                    x
                    Insert: Thumbnail Small Medium Large Fullsize Remove  
                    x
                    Working...
                    X