Rds redbull try-outs

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I heard EDP and NYCSL same player pass all US club is it true? So kids can't play RDS and NYCSL club.

Comment

Originally posted by Unregistered View Post
      I heard EDP and NYCSL same player pass all US club is it true? So kids can't play RDS and NYCSL club.
      This is true as of today. Red Bulls RDS teams will allow it, but US Club will not. However from what I understand EDP is leaving US Club after the Spring Season, so it may not be an issue next year. The issue will then be with EDP and LIJSL.

As a side note, I know for a fact that a bunch of the 2008 kids left the RDS team after only one season and more are planning to leave after this season due to people being unhappy with the level of training and coaching. Not trying to dissuade you, just some food for thought.

Comment

This is true as of today. Red Bulls RDS teams will allow it, but US Club will not. However from what I understand EDP is leaving US Club after the Spring Season, so it may not be an issue next year. The issue will then be with EDP and LIJSL.

As a side note, I know for a fact that a bunch of the 2008 kids left the RDS team after only one season and more are planning to leave after this season due to people being unhappy with the level of training and coaching. Not trying to dissuade you, just some food for thought.
        oh that's too bad to hear bunch of the 2008 kids left.. anyway 2008 isn't good team as 2007, isn't it?

Comment

that is flat out wrong. parents were thrilled with RDS coaching and program in general. lots of players are leaving, but only because Red Bulls have decided to largely abandon the westchester/long island part of the program and will shift practices next year more firmly to NJ. But the program itself was great - and we have experience with many others.

Comment

that is flat out wrong. parents were thrilled with RDS coaching and program in general. lots of players are leaving, but only because Red Bulls have decided to largely abandon the westchester/long island part of the program and will shift practices next year more firmly to NJ. But the program itself was great - and we have experience with many others.
            Agree. Every coach that we have had have all been very good and extremely professional.

Comment

Agree. Every coach that we have had have all been very good and extremely professional.
              how may kids are going to RB academy U12 team from RDS team ?

Comment

Sure. They were so thrilled that almost half of the Long Island team bailed in the middle of the year.

Comment

Gleb was the best coach we ever had! I love this game!

Comment

So they aren't having 3 teams per age group any longer?

Comment

NYCFC/RedBulls DA

I'm very confused about something, and I would love it if someone who actually knows the answer to this can chime in.

The boys USSDA program, forbids a player to practice, train, or tryout with another DA program in season. This is a rule that I am aware of, and that clubs TRY and enforce. There are RIGHTS to the Clubs to dismiss a player if they violate the rule. But is there a USSDA sanction if a player is found to be doing this?

Also, given that both the NYCFC Academy and Red Bulls Academy are DA Clubs, how is that they are allowed to invite players, train players, and tryout players all year that are currently DA players at other clubs (non MLS).

It appears to me that the origins of, development of, and executing of scouting by the MLS teams violates the USSDA rules, but is overlooked or disregarded because they are MLS teams.

So my question is, whom is exempt from this USSDA rule? The waters are no longer very clear, and I'd like to know if anyone has the answer to this ongoing dilemma.

Comment

I'm very confused about something, and I would love it if someone who actually knows the answer to this can chime in.

The boys USSDA program, forbids a player to practice, train, or tryout with another DA program in season. This is a rule that I am aware of, and that clubs TRY and enforce. There are RIGHTS to the Clubs to dismiss a player if they violate the rule. But is there a USSDA sanction if a player is found to be doing this?

Also, given that both the NYCFC Academy and Red Bulls Academy are DA Clubs, how is that they are allowed to invite players, train players, and tryout players all year that are currently DA players at other clubs (non MLS).

It appears to me that the origins of, development of, and executing of scouting by the MLS teams violates the USSDA rules, but is overlooked or disregarded because they are MLS teams.

So my question is, whom is exempt from this USSDA rule? The waters are no longer very clear, and I'd like to know if anyone has the answer to this ongoing dilemma.
                        Players can do this if given a release by their former club. Players also do it if they know they will be leaving their club next season. In this case their former club probably already knows and doesn’t care...in most cases. But, this is also tryout season and a time in the year when kids will look at other clubs for many reasons. DA season for some is already over. This is common.

Comment

RB academy 2007 team has been fostered ? Go Red!

Comment

Previously entered content was automatically saved. Restore or Discard.
                          Auto-Saved
                          x
                          Insert: Thumbnail Small Medium Large Fullsize Remove  
                          x
                          Working...
                          X