Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

How do you deal with the Colombian mafia in so flo?

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Unregistered View Post
    I'm tired of all you fouled mouth Spanish fucs. Go swim back where you came from
    I am not even Spanish, just despise idiots who hides behind a gun and cannot stand up for himself. You give legal gun owners a bad name.

Comment

I bet the cops would love to trace the IP of someone threatening to use a gun at kids soccer games.

Comment

Bang it tough guy...
        Just remember I'm legal and I carry....
        This macho man needs a Colombian neck tie to match his tampoon

Comment

I bet the cops would love to trace the IP of someone threatening to use a gun at kids soccer games.
          I don't think I ever threaten to use what I carry. I just said bring it. I'm legal and I carry....you assumed it was a gun. Maybe I carry a black belt, Maybe I have bodyguards, maybe I carry pepper spray.... I'm sure once the cops got there all the chanting would stop because all you illegals would not be around.

Comment

I don't think I ever threaten to use what I carry. I just said bring it. I'm legal and I carry....you assumed it was a gun. Maybe I carry a black belt, Maybe I have bodyguards, maybe I carry pepper spray.... I'm sure once the cops got there all the chanting would stop because all you illegals would not be around.
            Didn't you see the speech last night we are all legal now. Thank you to you great presidents Mr Obama.

Comment

Of course you would carry pepper spray, you sound like a real bitch.

Comment

I thankful my kid's team is playing Disney this Dec. I'm also thankful I don't have to go to South Florida at the end of Dec to play in the Orange Classic and sit around all the illegals chanting "I got da passion"

Comment

Didn't you see the speech last night we are all legal now. Thank you to you great presidents Mr Obama.
                  It will not pass through either house. So you are still illegal!!!!!!!!!!

Comment

It will not pass through either house. So you are still illegal!!!!!!!!!!
                    No you are wrong our great president will pass it. He no care what you say.

Comment

No you are wrong our great president will pass it. He no care what you say.
                      That's the problem, he needs to listen to the (legal) people.

Comment

You know he cant fight, the guy probably weighs in at plus 300 of fat. His house tilts to one side as he drives it down the road.
                        As he drives his house down the road? Huh?

Comment

I thankful my kid's team is playing Disney this Dec. I'm also thankful I don't have to go to South Florida at the end of Dec to play in the Orange Classic and sit around all the illegals chanting "I got da passion"
                          so stay in redneck town and play in the mud !! like a nice little hillbilly piggy

Comment

so stay in redneck town and play in the mud !! like a nice little hillbilly piggy
                            That's funny sh*t skin. Keep squeezing out little turd colored kids like kittens and using the legal citizens to pay for it. The country is getting tired of your kind and the half white president. Your free ride will come to an end soon. watch and see. :) Beaners crack me up!

Comment

That's funny sh*t skin. Keep squeezing out little turd colored kids like kittens and using the legal citizens to pay for it. The country is getting tired of your kind and the half white president. Your free ride will come to an end soon. watch and see. :) Beaners crack me up!
                              Taking this thread back to its origin, I love the Colombian style of play and have no problem with coaches that play it. Colombian players at the professional level are fast, smart and technically very sound. If you kid plays well, you rarely have a problem with a Colombian coach.

Comment

mariconson

Just try to bring it and see what happens
                                pedazo de maricon hijo de puta
                                no sabes pelear a no ser que tengas una pistolita?

Comment

Previously entered content was automatically saved. Restore or Discard.
                                Auto-Saved
                                x
                                Insert: Thumbnail Small Medium Large Fullsize Remove  
                                x
                                Working...
                                X