Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

top up and coming players

Who are some of the top up and comers you see joining competitive or moving up in age over the next couple seasons.

A.S. from Hunters creek should be amazing in a couple years.

Originally posted by Unregistered View Post
    Who are some of the top up and comers you see joining competitive or moving up in age over the next couple seasons.

Until you see your kids name on the US team they are not up and coming. Even there kids come and go..;;;;

Comment

This thread was brought to you by A.S.'s father.

Comment

i would tend to disagree with not being an up and comer unless you are on the national team. I am just looking for really talented players who will be fun to watch and good competition for my kids.

Comment

amazing....now that's funny:) he will be playing college soccer and that's it!

Comment

Every one of the boys on The Breakers

Comment

USA college player amazing.........not from this country!

Comment

Until you see your kids name on the US team they are not up and coming. Even there kids come and go..;;;;
                Until you see your kids name on the German team they are not up and coming. USA is just the B team.

Comment

You guys are pretty funny! But seriously everyone knows the triplets at OCYS. I think the best one of the three is the girl. Amazing goalie against the boys and I imagine when she goes to the girls team she will be an amazing field player.

Comment

Every player out there is a up and coming except your kid so enjoy watching all of them !

I though it was more fun to watch the down and leaving kids!

Comment

Seen him play. You are dreaming.

Comment

Until you see your kids name on the German team they are not up and coming. USA is just the B team.
                        wait i tought thats why we have ODP only the best of the best

Comment

a.s. is solid you have obviously not seen him play. You people are downright mean. Isn't soccer about having fun, playing with friends and getting exercise?

Comment

a.s. is solid you have obviously not seen him play. You people are downright mean. Isn't soccer about having fun, playing with friends and getting exercise?
                            get off A.S's nutz!

Comment

LC at the club north of Miami is a superstar and will be on the National team radar.

Also, BF at the club up north is the best outside back in the state and really coming on strong.

Hugh Jass at the small independent club in the Bay area is also a real threat to make some noise.

Comment

Previously entered content was automatically saved. Restore or Discard.
                              Auto-Saved
                              x
                              Insert: Thumbnail Small Medium Large Fullsize Remove  
                              x
                              Working...
                              X