Plantation Thanksgiving

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

AC Delray u12b loose in the finals what happened?

Comment

Originally posted by Unregistered View Post
      AC Delray u12b loose in the finals what happened?
      Miami team was just better today that's it. You play games like that sometime no excuse you tip your hat to them and move on.

Comment

U13 Girls
        And the ones who will be disappointed is Davie once we wipe the field with them.
        What happened? They won all 3 games beat WP 2-1 placed first in their bracket and then lost to them in the finals?

Comment

So glad it so over i miss simple rec soccer we are off all thanksgiving travel soccer is not fun for parents and maybe not kids ... It is so long and if you advance your beat I was hoping we did not advance .......... The pressure is too much the time is too much clubs are there to beat there chest and draw players from delusional parents building there clubs at your kids expense.

Comment

That's ok

WPU U11 Boys Torres doing the same thing. Playing 3rd division when they play 1st in the regular season.
            That's ok, they got spanked in the semifinals by Fort Myers Knights U10 team playing up. The brackets were so screwed up. You had div1 teams playing bronze. I have no idea how they put the groups together.

Comment

What was the deal with the parents fighting.

So, there were 4-5 police cars around 12:30 today. It seems several teams had parents get in fight during finals....Really! One guy was in cuffs

Comment

That's ok, they got spanked in the semifinals by Fort Myers Knights U10 team playing up. The brackets were so screwed up. You had div1 teams playing bronze. I have no idea how they put the groups together.
                blame the coaches for that if you register as a div1 team you get in If you register late sometimes the only room they have for teams is division 3

Comment

What happened? They won all 3 games beat WP 2-1 placed first in their bracket and then lost to them in the finals?
                  Once a b division team always a b division team? Lipstick won't change it! Those parents are delusional? Smh

Comment

Unrestricted

I would prefer to be home with my family for thanksgiving as opposed to shelling out $$$$ at Disney. To each his own, but many will look back and say, what a waste of time and money.
                    Yeah all the real teams went to Disney
                    and got their asset handed to them , some
                    of them seems to have a hard time getting
                    out of their own half Boca & Weston got
                    the grunt of the proven ground , I'm sure
                    they now know where they belong during
                    the Thanksgiving Holidays !!!

Comment

Unrestricted

Just a lucky bounce in the first game, at the
                      Finals WP had (11 )girls , No bench and had
                      them calling the refs for subs every (10)
                      mins, it just shows that they are not a good
                      team , just an average team , they had (16 or
                      17 ) players today and lost to WP in the
                      Finals .

Comment

Is it true the Davie team had guest players?

Comment

Parent fights between the U11 Fire and Parma final. There was also a fight during the Sunrise u11 final. Someone was in handcuffs when I walked by.

Comment

Parent fights between the U11 Fire and Parma final. There was also a fight during the Sunrise u11 final. Someone was in handcuffs when I walked by.
                            Parma parents fighting? lol

To their credit, the Fire parents are a bunch of a-holes. They are not used to losing since they signed up for Div 2 in the SFUYSA so I'm sure getting slapped around by Parma was a bad feeling.

Comment

The best excuses for losing in Plantation:

1. Everyone sick
                              2. Everyone injured
                              3. Bad referees
                              4. Bad referees making bad calls
                              5. No keeper
                              6. ?
                              7. ?
                              8. ?

Comment

Weston B teams no match for club's b teams they got beat bad Weston past there A team they are just rec just like the rest except the parent have entitlement ego's they got there ego's in check at this b tourney. Weston had a hard time getting to mid field it was laughable and the games I saw the clubs build the ball from the back to the front way better and more skill it was strange to see what is going on at Weston once thought of as elite now having issue with B teams they are falling !

Comment

Previously entered content was automatically saved. Restore or Discard.
                                Auto-Saved
                                x
                                Insert: Thumbnail Small Medium Large Fullsize Remove  
                                x
                                Working...
                                X