Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Unregistered View Post
    Is this the same coach that they have had?
    He's the best! Just ask him, he'll tell you

Comment

Is this the same coach that they have had?
      Is this the guy that is always complaining to the referees and argues every call that goes against him?

Comment

WFF is a sinking ship

It is sad to see what is going on at WFF. BL and JO are destroying the West Side. Only see JO there distributing shirts or working with the little ones at times. Throws out a few "Cheers" to the masses, and then disappears. If you see BL at the West Campus, be careful...it may be a hallucination.

Neither care about player development. BL works virtually....as the Technical Director. JO smiles...until cornered with questions he cannot answer.

Great job! You are serving the players of your club well.

CHEERS!!

Comment

For Whom Do They Work

It is sad to see what is going on at WFF. BL and JO are destroying the West Side. Only see JO there distributing shirts or working with the little ones at times. Throws out a few "Cheers" to the masses, and then disappears. If you see BL at the West Campus, be careful...it may be a hallucination.

Neither care about player development. BL works virtually....as the Technical Director. JO smiles...until cornered with questions he cannot answer.

Great job! You are serving the players of your club well.

CHEERS!!
          Everyone has a boss. Who are the leaders employing these guys year over year? Who are the leaders laying out the vision for these guys and giving them direction? Get involved. attend a board meeting. quit voting for the same people. contact board members directly and ask about the plan for improvement and how you can help. do not settle for dreamy words but detailed actions to fix the problem..

Comment

Everyone has a boss. Who are the leaders employing these guys year over year? Who are the leaders laying out the vision for these guys and giving them direction? Get involved. attend a board meeting. quit voting for the same people. contact board members directly and ask about the plan for improvement and how you can help. do not settle for dreamy words but detailed actions to fix the problem..
            Nobody can fix the problem anymore, BL and JO have full control over the club, good luck

Comment

If it were only that easy. I agree with you. It should be that way....ultimate transparency. Unfortunately, that is not a reality. I know parents who have requested information such as fee breakdowns. Never received. If you are employing these people, how do you not know what is going on? If you truly care, walk the East and West Campus. Talk to parents. That will just simply not happen. Payments are collected each month, with no accountability.

The only vote you truly control is where to spend your money. That is how you control where your son or daughter plays. BL's and JO's leadership will eventually lead to the demise of the West Campus...and that is sad. It is the kids who lose.

Keep collecting the $$ every month WFF....money well spent. Going up with the addition of Liverpool FC.

Comment

If it were only that easy. I agree with you. It should be that way....ultimate transparency. Unfortunately, that is not a reality. I know parents who have requested information such as fee breakdowns. Never received. If you are employing these people, how do you not know what is going on? If you truly care, walk the East and West Campus. Talk to parents. That will just simply not happen. Payments are collected each month, with no accountability.

The only vote you truly control is where to spend your money. That is how you control where your son or daughter plays. BL's and JO's leadership will eventually lead to the demise of the West Campus...and that is sad. It is the kids who lose.

Keep collecting the $$ every month WFF....money well spent. Going up with the addition of Liverpool FC.

Blah Blah Blah...Yawn

Slow news day on the old TS ? someone whos kid hasn't seen the green grass in a bit doesn't like his "choice" to go to WFF?

You knew what the fees were ahead of time, Ive never been asked for a dime more.

You could have "chosen" to play anywhere but YOU came to WFF, not the other way around!

You will have the same gripes next year either here at WFF or someplace else...Yawn !

Comment

Blah Blah Blah...Yawn

Slow news day on the old TS ? someone whos kid hasn't seen the green grass in a bit doesn't like his "choice" to go to WFF?

You knew what the fees were ahead of time, Ive never been asked for a dime more.

You could have "chosen" to play anywhere but YOU came to WFF, not the other way around!

You will have the same gripes next year either here at WFF or someplace else...Yawn !
                  Wow...you clearly have some unresolved issues from middle school, and lack reading comprehension skills. Look at the post again. Actually my kid plays a lot. My issue is with the advancement of the programs on the West Side...boys and girls. You are correct, I did know what the fees were prior to signing up. I am just questioning the return on investment of those fees.

You continue your support of BL and JO. Maybe....just maybe...JO will throw you a "CHEERS" at the park and wave at you. That would make your day!!!

Comment

Wow...you clearly have some unresolved issues from middle school, and lack reading comprehension skills. Look at the post again. Actually my kid plays a lot. My issue is with the advancement of the programs on the West Side...boys and girls. You are correct, I did know what the fees were prior to signing up. I am just questioning the return on investment of those fees.

You continue your support of BL and JO. Maybe....just maybe...JO will throw you a "CHEERS" at the park and wave at you. That would make your day!!!
                    Be concerned with the direction of your childs team and coach, that is what matters...Not the WFF business model.

And yes, this is a business and they are here to run it that way and not make sure your child is the next National team star.

Take your childs future into your own hands and make sure he has the proper coach and goals. BL and JO are here for guidance to the coaches as the CEO. The coach is the Manager...Kind of like who you report to at Mcdonalds.

Comment

Be concerned with the direction of your childs team and coach, that is what matters...Not the WFF business model.

And yes, this is a business and they are here to run it that way and not make sure your child is the next National team star.

Take your childs future into your own hands and make sure he has the proper coach and goals. BL and JO are here for guidance to the coaches as the CEO. The coach is the Manager...Kind of like who you report to at Mcdonalds.
                      BL and JO are here for what?, they are guiding the coaches by telepathy, they have no clue on how to run a training session

Comment

BL and JO are here for what?, they are guiding the coaches by telepathy, they have no clue on how to run a training session

Why would they be running a practice session for your team? Is your coach that incompetent ? If I see anyone other than the Coach we signed up for leading our boys then you need to start asking questions. Kind of like you do when asking for the employee discount or a free supersize!

Comment

Why would they be running a practice session for your team? Is your coach that incompetent ? If I see anyone other than the Coach we signed up for leading our boys then you need to start asking questions. Kind of like you do when asking for the employee discount or a free supersize!
                          so what is their job description?

1. training the coaches? - NO, beacuse then as you stated the coach will be incompetent
                          2. Training Teams? - NO, because you say so
                          3. Colecting a paycheck - Yes, because they see the parents and players as custumers $$
                          4. Turning on and off the lights? - NO, because they're never at the fields
                          5. to talk to the parents? - NO, because they're never at the fields
                          6. to Send irrelevant emails to parents and coaches - Yes, beacuse they work from home
                          7. Destroying the club? - Yes, because we keep loosing teams

Please continue

Comment

What kind of stupid response is that? Why wouldn't the DOC run a session or two? that should be expected!! He should be teaching the coach as well as teaching the players. As a coach I would welcome it and anything that demonstrates value for what the parents are paying is a win/win.

And yes, we get it... your obsessed with all things McDonalds. Now get up and check the mailbox for your obamacare check. Yipee! next stop lotto tickets and beef jerky!!

Comment

Whats going on with the boys side this year.
                              Nothing is going on mate, everything is brilliant, how is your wallet mate?

Comment

What kind of stupid response is that? Why wouldn't the DOC run a session or two? that should be expected!! He should be teaching the coach as well as teaching the players. As a coach I would welcome it and anything that demonstrates value for what the parents are paying is a win/win.

And yes, we get it... your obsessed with all things McDonalds. Now get up and check the mailbox for your obamacare check. Yipee! next stop lotto tickets and beef jerky!!
                                Is it happening on the east campus. If the east campus is having Directors run sessions and coaching coaches then you have an issue. If not, the club isn't just run the way you expect.

Comment

Previously entered content was automatically saved. Restore or Discard.
                                Auto-Saved
                                x
                                Insert: Thumbnail Small Medium Large Fullsize Remove  
                                x
                                Working...
                                X