Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Unregistered View Post
    I think I know who started this thread and I am pretty sure it was intended for me.
    Listen jerk next time say it to my face not on some anonymous thread on TS.
    Oh and I will yell and scream all I want this season, maybe if your kid did his job
    I would have to yell so much.
    Let me guess you must be the team parent?

Comment

I told him and he punched me in the face.

Comment

Oyeeeeee!!!!!!!!!!! Cojone.......te die que uses la izquierda...
        you need to work on your spanish.........Gringo tarado:)

Comment

you need to work on your spanish.........Gringo tarado:)
          No need to work on my spanish. I live in the U.S. where the primary language is English so I'm good. ;)

Comment

No need to work on my spanish. I live in the U.S. where the primary language is English so I'm good. ;)
            Not for long Gringo

Comment

I would rather listen to the parents yell at the refs than the goofy parents who try to coach the kids by saying
              "not in the middle"
              "pressure"
              "play hard"
              "shoot it"

Let the coaches coach
              Refs ref
              Parents be parents

Comment

I am that friend that yells at the Refs and if you had the balls to confront me I would probably not take to kindly to it. At least I do it in English and not espaniolly.

Comment

I would rather listen to the parents yell at the refs than the goofy parents who try to coach the kids by saying
                  "not in the middle"
                  "pressure"
                  "play hard"
                  "shoot it"

Let the coaches coach
                  Refs ref
                  Parents be parents

Too bad. My kid needs me to help coach him from the parent sideline so I do. He plays better when I coach him on when to trap, tackle, pass, move off the ball and positioning during the games. His coach is focused on the team and not on my player. He does not say anything to me about it, but I know the coach is appreciative of my efforts at coaching from the parent sideline.

The best one I yell the most is: "go harder, go harder" or "press the ball" or "come on, it's got to be better" These motivate my son and probably his teammates as well. I yell/coach the other kids too when I see the coach is not doing it. The other parents probably like it as well.

Comment

Too bad. My kid needs me to help coach him from the parent sideline so I do. He plays better when I coach him on when to trap, tackle, pass, move off the ball and positioning during the games. His coach is focused on the team and not on my player. He does not say anything to me about it, but I know the coach is appreciative of my efforts at coaching from the parent sideline.

The best one I yell the most is: "go harder, go harder" or "press the ball" or "come on, it's got to be better" These motivate my son and probably his teammates as well. I yell/coach the other kids too when I see the coach is not doing it. The other parents probably like it as well.
                    I also like to yell at the kids, the only problem is I really do not what the heck I am talking about. If I am really into it I might throw a chair or a water jug across the field.
                    Good times, Good times.

Comment

I also like to yell at the kids, the only problem is I really do not what the heck I am talking about. If I am really into it I might throw a chair or a water jug across the field.
                      Good times, Good times.
                      I have watched enough MLS soccer and some Liga MX to know what I am talking about very well. I also coached at the U5-U6 level and watched some videos. I think that puts me as highly qualified as half the coaches I know.

the parents are lucky to have me on the sideline to help out. I had to get the center back to stop stepping forward so much for some reason so I had to yell at him to stay back near the box. Now he rarely leaves the 18 yard box even when we are attacking. Always there for safety if someone on the other team breaks away.

The one dad that told me to let the coach do the coaching left the team because he was jealous of my kid so now things are good.

Comment

I have watched enough MLS soccer and some Liga MX to know what I am talking about very well. I also coached at the U5-U6 level and watched some videos. I think that puts me as highly qualified as half the coaches I know.

the parents are lucky to have me on the sideline to help out. I had to get the center back to stop stepping forward so much for some reason so I had to yell at him to stay back near the box. Now he rarely leaves the 18 yard box even when we are attacking. Always there for safety if someone on the other team breaks away.

The one dad that told me to let the coach do the coaching left the team because he was jealous of my kid so now things are good.
                        Good finally someone who knows what they are talking about. So when I yell do I yell at the coach, the kids, or the ref? Or all of them at the same time? What about the opposing parents, what is the protocol for that. I would love to be able to give some of those morons a piece of my mind. Unfortunately I cant yell at my kid he is a huge disappointment and is always on the bench. But if could yell at everyone else it would help with my frustrations.

Comment

Good finally someone who knows what they are talking about. So when I yell do I yell at the coach, the kids, or the ref? Or all of them at the same time? What about the opposing parents, what is the protocol for that. I would love to be able to give some of those morons a piece of my mind. Unfortunately I cant yell at my kid he is a huge disappointment and is always on the bench. But if could yell at everyone else it would help with my frustrations.
                          Just yell at/coach the kids on your son's team only. Don't yell at the coach as he is just trying his best. The ref's are mostly clueless and it does not help. I have yelled at an opposing parent or two but that is mostly because I stand on their portion of the sideline.

There really is nothing wrong with helping coach your son's team if you know what you are talking about. The people that tell you not to coach, just don't get it and probably don't know anything about soccer. No reason to stay quiet if your coaching helps, like mine does.

Comment

Just yell at/coach the kids on your son's team only. Don't yell at the coach as he is just trying his best. The ref's are mostly clueless and it does not help. I have yelled at an opposing parent or two but that is mostly because I stand on their portion of the sideline.

There really is nothing wrong with helping coach your son's team if you know what you are talking about. The people that tell you not to coach, just don't get it and probably don't know anything about soccer. No reason to stay quiet if your coaching helps, like mine does.
                            I actually don't know what I am talking about but I am going to yell anyways.

Comment

Man, I hope you posted this with 'tongue in cheek'

Comment

Man, I hope you posted this with 'tongue in cheek'
                                I do not have to yell at my kid, he is awesome!

Comment

Previously entered content was automatically saved. Restore or Discard.
                                Auto-Saved
                                x
                                Insert: Thumbnail Small Medium Large Fullsize Remove  
                                x
                                Working...
                                X