Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Unregistered View Post
    FKK will be a sleeper. Very Dangerous team in SC.
    This is a joke.... too funny

Comment

And who havn't they beat?

This is a joke.... too funny
      Messed up Sunrise last year in SC.

Beat TBU this year.

I am not from there, but I know they will be in the final four unless they have to play JFC before then.

Comment

Beat TBU this year.

I am not from there, but I know they will be in the final four unless they have to play JFC before then.
        Is FKK the same team as Maitland? They played in FSPL?

Comment

Is FKK the same team as Maitland? They played in FSPL?
          Yes same team. Didn't have the best fspl but you can't count them out. On any given day the top 3-8 can beat each other. 1 & 2 JFC and Sunrise, probably a notch above everyone else.

Comment

Yes same team. Didn't have the best fspl but you can't count them out. On any given day the top 3-8 can beat each other. 1 & 2 JFC and Sunrise, probably a notch above everyone else.
            Sunrise is done, call 'em Sunset. FKK could be a threat, depends which team dhows up. Heard the keeper might go to San Diego with her ECNL team.

Comment

Sunrise is done, call 'em Sunset. FKK could be a threat, depends which team dhows up. Heard the keeper might go to San Diego with her ECNL team.
              I thought FKK says ECNL isn't important? Why would she go there?

Comment

I thought FKK says ECNL isn't important? Why would she go there?
                She hasn't sniffed a national team camp since she left ECNL. US soccer scouts are eveywhere at ECNL events and she won't get seen at state cup.

Comment

Beat TBU this year.

They finished third in FSPL, a league which doesn't include the top 3 teams, but you think FKK is a lock for the final four? I would put Pinecrest or Space Coast in the final four over FKK.

Comment

They finished third in FSPL, a league which doesn't include the top 3 teams, but you think FKK is a lock for the final four? I would put Pinecrest or Space Coast in the final four over FKK.
                    I would agree, and even put Cape Coral in ahead of FKK. What's going on with West Pines these days?

Comment

If they can overcome some injuries Boca United will be a final four team.

Comment

Really?

If they can overcome some injuries Boca United will be a final four team.
                        The same Boca United and Space Coast teams that lost to Clearwater in the same weekend?

JFC
                        Sunrise
                        FKK
                        TBU or somebody else that figures how to shut down TBU #10.

Comment

The same Boca United and Space Coast teams that lost to Clearwater in the same weekend?

JFC
                          Sunrise
                          FKK
                          OK - so using your rationale about Boca and Space Coast I will put FKK over those 2 teams. But you didn't mention the third team that was mentioned - Pinecrest (which beat FKK and Space Coast, and won the league). Why put FKK in over them?

Comment

In watching these teams this year, Boca United is not in the same discussion as Cape Coral , FKK, Pinecrest or Space Coast. Boca is controlling the ball pretty well right now, but have to find a way to score more. It will be interesting to see how the Sweet 16 schedule lays out. All of the teams below the top 4 or 5 are a flip of the coin against each other. Good luck to them all!

Comment

JFC
                              Sunrise
                              FKK
                              I agree but wrong order based upon who has played who within the past 5 months.

Sunrise
                              JFC
                              FKK
                              TBU

Comment

No hate

OK - so using your rationale about Boca and Space Coast I will put FKK over those 2 teams. But you didn't mention the third team that was mentioned - Pinecrest (which beat FKK and Space Coast, and won the league). Why put FKK in over them?
                                Pinecrest belongs there. Have not seen them play.

JFC
                                Sunrise
                                FKK
                                Pinecrest/tbu/scu

Comment

Previously entered content was automatically saved. Restore or Discard.
                                Auto-Saved
                                x
                                Insert: Thumbnail Small Medium Large Fullsize Remove  
                                x
                                Working...
                                X