•  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

U9-U14 actually

Comment

Originally posted by Unregistered View Post
      AGES: U14 – U19 in the Phoenix Cup they are U12 whats the point they cannot go to this ?
      that is what the website claims !

Comment

that is what the website claims !
        . All U9-14 boys' and girls' competitive & Academy teams are welcome.

Comment

. All U9-14 boys' and girls' competitive & Academy teams are welcome.
          But no teams U9-U14 so why go ?

Comment

Is that FV team playing in the Palm Beach Soccer League regular season? U-12?

Comment

I think they are playing Phoenix Cup this weekend, how will they do?

Comment

The team in the PBSL is not the U12 team from Delray, it's the U11 team.

Comment

The should play extremely well!

Comment

Isn't the Phoenix Cup next weekend?

Comment

The team in the PBSL is not the U12 team from Delray, it's the U11 team.
                      Early season

Comment

This guy is trouble. FV already overstayed his welcome at Weston FC. This guys a nomad.

Comment

This guy is trouble. FV already overstayed his welcome at Weston FC. This guys a nomad.
                          Yeah yeah whatever you guys don't give up he can coach and develops talented players. Relax!

Comment

This post is a joke. FV is one of the best youth soccer coaches around, just watch his team play.This is coming from a parent who's child doesn't play on his team.

Comment

This post is a joke. FV is one of the best youth soccer coaches around, just watch his team play.This is coming from a parent who's child doesn't play on his team.
                              I have seen this team play and I have to admit they play very well. My favorite is #10 who although he plays defense clearly is the most skilled player on the field.

Unfortunately like all teams that compete at a high level, there was a group of pretty crazy parents. The group reminds me of another club further south that also plays really well but has some crazy parents.

Advice to the parents is to take it easy. Let the kids play. You are not important. Your kid is important. Your kid is the player.

I did want to state how well the kids play and hope the parents are enjoying the ride.

Also, keep in perspective that teams like ac delray that play the game like it should be played are very common outside of the u.s. no one should be thinking their kids will be soccer players. just enjoy them and their skills at this age.

Comment

Weston is not for FV his teams are way better then any Weston team in this age group! FV is the best his team has two of his kids on it! He continues to change his circulum making his team well machined good luck beating this team more then once of you can even do that !

Comment

Previously entered content was automatically saved. Restore or Discard.
                                Auto-Saved
                                x
                                Insert: Thumbnail Small Medium Large Fullsize Remove  
                                x
                                Working...
                                X