Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

what happened to the fat dad and Monica

How did it go this weekend with these crazy characters!

Fat dad tore up CiCi's and Golden Corral in successive meals. He is getting in olympic binge eating form.

Monica got a new set of tires for her driving.

Comment

Whenever we play OCYS this year I am going to see if he lets me take a picture with him so I can put it up on Facebook.

Comment

Originally posted by Unregistered View Post
        Whenever we play OCYS this year I am going to see if he lets me take a picture with him so I can put it up on Facebook.
        Hey Monica, when you play him will that be the away game or the away game? haha

Just curious, what did you tell your kid as to why she isn't at WFF or OC? I'm sure she asked. Did you tell her it was because you had no money? I mean, it couldn't possibly cost any more than traveling to Atl every home game.

Comment

How did it go this weekend with these crazy characters!
          Obsess much?

Comment

Obsess much?
            Fat dad was recently spotted smelling used woman' s underwear at the second hand clothing store.

Comment

Fat dad was recently spotted smelling used woman' s underwear at the second hand clothing store.
              That's where he found MP's underwear. Used them as a trash bag to collect leaves. Underwear so big that he only needed one to clear the yard

Comment

He got Fatter

Comment

Hey Monica, when you play him will that be the away game or the away game? haha

Just curious, what did you tell your kid as to why she isn't at WFF or OC? I'm sure she asked. Did you tell her it was because you had no money? I mean, it couldn't possibly cost any more than traveling to Atl every home game.
                  Why call out people by names . Don't be a jerk.

Comment

Why call out people by names . Don't be a jerk.
                    Fat Dad does not exist as an individual. I hope that Monica does not as well.

Comment

Fat dad is watching his daughter at interregionals for ODP while Monica trying to cope with the fact that her kid isn't there sends her kid on a german trip. Masks it as an invite only but if you take your kid to play at FC Orlando, you too can go. Has blown up everyone's phone telling them how proud she is. Gotta deal with rejection somehow I guess.

Comment

I made up fat dad. Does not exist. A composite of overweight and overbearing dads I have seen over the years from both sides of the sidelines from many different clubs on the East Coast, not central Florida. Hope that no one ever thought it was about them. It was one of those nonsensical threads.

Mind you my favorite fat dad was the one who threw a plastic bottle of soda at his own son and then bitched how he had nothing to drink. His son was not aggressive enough with running on the field. This was from a man who was too aggressive at the dinner table and weighted over 300 pounds.

Comment

I made up fat dad. Does not exist. A composite of overweight and overbearing dads I have seen over the years from both sides of the sidelines from many different clubs on the East Coast, not central Florida. Hope that no one ever thought it was about them. It was one of those nonsensical threads.

Mind you my favorite fat dad was the one who threw a plastic bottle of soda at his own son and then bitched how he had nothing to drink. His son was not aggressive enough with running on the field. This was from a man who was too aggressive at the dinner table and weighted over 300 pounds.
                          Listen buddy no you did not, you know how I know that? Because I am the OP and Fat dad is real. He is a guy that I saw behave like a lunatic with my own eyes. Maybe you are Fat Dad trying to keep the heat off of you.

Comment

Fat dad is watching his daughter at interregionals for ODP while Monica trying to cope with the fact that her kid isn't there sends her kid on a german trip. Masks it as an invite only but if you take your kid to play at FC Orlando, you too can go. Has blown up everyone's phone telling them how proud she is. Gotta deal with rejection somehow I guess.
                            And fat dad got his kid on the interregional team by begging because she keeps getting left off rosters. These are not the best kids from Florida, not even close. Let's hope no fist fights or stupid tweets this week.

Comment

And fat dad got his kid on the interregional team by begging because she keeps getting left off rosters. These are not the best kids from Florida, not even close. Let's hope no fist fights or stupid tweets this week.
                              Fat people are ok , call them by their name .

Comment

Previously entered content was automatically saved. Restore or Discard.
                              Auto-Saved
                              x
                              Insert: Thumbnail Small Medium Large Fullsize Remove  
                              x
                              Working...
                              X