Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Unregistered View Post
    What planet do you live on both strikers can play on any futbol club in the state. State cup was a bad performance all around not just the strikers. What do you have against these strikers? I mean have seen them play outside of state cup?
    You must not understand soccer, the Strikers at Lakeland on the girls U15 team last year were the weakest part of the team. They would not even start on 5 to 6 teams in the Tampa area, let alone the state.

Comment

You must not understand soccer, the Strikers at Lakeland on the girls U15 team last year were the weakest part of the team. They would not even start on 5 to 6 teams in the Tampa area, let alone the state.
      Kick and run, that's all these strikers know. Their runs are parallel, they do not run diagonal into space. They are very easy to defend.

Comment

You know this because you watch them play how many times? You have a hidden agenda because every coach/recruiter I've spoken to says different. Time will tell pal you are putting a lot into this.. You act like your opinion matters

Comment

Kick and run, that's all these strikers know. Their runs are parallel, they do not run diagonal into space. They are very easy to defend.
          Well I guess that's it than ..lakeland rising u16 team is done... The strikers can't cut it. You have expose their weakness. No need to take the soccer balls out this year lakeland the seasons already over.

Comment

Who. Fu€k!ng. Cares. Do we really need to debate the qualities/ inadequacies of 15 year old kids? Just put down the bottle, quit pretending to be a coach/ talent scout and enjoy what little time your kid has to be a kid. At least pretend to be a dignified adult every now and then.

Comment

Who. Fu€k!ng. Cares. Do we really need to debate the qualities/ inadequacies of 15 year old kids? Just put down the bottle, quit pretending to be a coach/ talent scout and enjoy what little time your kid has to be a kid. At least pretend to be a dignified adult every now and then.
              Yeah what he said!

Comment

I would agree, thats why the team bogged down and struggled so much last year to score, the Strikers were the weak spot on the team. I hope that the Strikers have made a commitment to put in extra time this season to better learn their craft. If not, this team will again struggle in the State Cup and finish around 7th again in the FSPL.

Comment

I would agree, thats why the team bogged down and struggled so much last year to score, the Strikers were the weak spot on the team. I hope that the Strikers have made a commitment to put in extra time this season to better learn their craft. If not, this team will again struggle in the State Cup and finish around 7th again in the FSPL.
                  Time will tell

Comment

What gives with 15 girls team, lost to North Lakeland and Wh in Bazooka. Was that there b team?
                    don't think LFC has second team at u15g. Supposedly PFC girls came after team from last year dissolved. Probably poor decision to take PFC ranking cause no way that team deserves that ranking. Once again and example of LFC leadership setting players up to fail.

Comment

We relied too much on our defense and goaltending last year and it caught up to us late in the season. The Strikers will need to improve their game if we are to be a serious threat at State Cup this coming season. Also, I hope that we play our bench players more early in the season, this didn't happen last year, when someone goes down with an injury there was a huge dropoff.

Comment

We relied too much on our defense and goaltending last year and it caught up to us late in the season. The Strikers will need to improve their game if we are to be a serious threat at State Cup this coming season. Also, I hope that we play our bench players more early in the season, this didn't happen last year, when someone goes down with an injury there was a huge dropoff.
                        the midfield needs to improve also and be part of the game not this long ball stuff.

Comment

Jysc

Why does the thread asking about the Southeastern Cup keep getting removed?

Comment

guess we know who has TS connections now

Comment

Read this thread quickly because like a Mission Impossible assignment briefing it'll self destruct in 10 seconds

Comment

Maybe try moving some of the defenders up to play midfield and forward.. Seems like all the skilled players are on defense?

Comment

Previously entered content was automatically saved. Restore or Discard.
                                Auto-Saved
                                x
                                Insert: Thumbnail Small Medium Large Fullsize Remove  
                                x
                                Working...
                                X