Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Unregistered View Post
    The other poster was correct, Kai does have a criminal record in Pinellas County. Yes, he did go through a diversion program, but he was arrested for domestic assault. At least try to be honest, no matter if you love the club or hate it!
    On what authority do you know this? You better be sure and very careful. You can be sued for these type comments.

Comment

I was at this club a few years ago with Al B. and Dan P. and it was so screwed up. Interesting that things have not even changed, other than the names of the board. Hands down, the worst club in the area. All the players that stayed there have not gotten any better as soccer players. Coaches are terrible. I think the parents there can't see it until they leave the club, which some may never.
      Yeah, and I was at this club when I was 12 years old and it sucked really bad so I don't think anyone should ever go there........SHUT UP LOSER no one cares. You obviously left. Good. Get on with your life.

Comment

Jeff Kirkwood has a criminal record as well. he was arrested for picking up a prostitue years ago. If you saw his wife, you may know why.
        That is so funny, the President of PCU was popped for prostitution, lol, what a great role model for the kids,

Comment

Just curious, but how can any club have as the club President, a man that was busted for prostitution, that is so creepy. I can see why people consider PCU to be the worst club in the area, how gross, having a President of the club around teen age girls, obviously the man is a degenerate, yuck!

Comment

Just curious, but how can any club have as the club President, a man that was busted for prostitution, that is so creepy. I can see why people consider PCU to be the worst club in the area, how gross, having a President of the club around teen age girls, obviously the man is a degenerate, yuck!
            Only at PCU, that is why it can and des happen. We have a two people in leadership roles one was arrested for prostitution and the other for domestic battery on a female. Yes, they are allowed to work with the girls team, you used creepy, it's not a strong enough word, the word should be sickening.

Comment

Pinellas County United did have record turn outs and looks to be in fine shape any team updates U10-U18 boys

Comment

Only at PCU, that is why it can and des happen. We have a two people in leadership roles one was arrested for prostitution and the other for domestic battery on a female. Yes, they are allowed to work with the girls team, you used creepy, it's not a strong enough word, the word should be sickening.
                Shocking, does the club inform parents that their children will be subjected to be around a woman beater as well as a low life prostitute chaser? If this is the best that PCU can do for their leadership, then I can see why so many families have left for Celtic and Strictly.

Comment

On what authority do you know this? You better be sure and very careful. You can be sued for these type comments.
                  I know for a fact that Jeff Kirkwood was arrested for solicitation, he admitted it to all the parents in a meeting after he tried to hide it and his back ground check came back with it.

Comment

I know for a fact that Jeff Kirkwood was arrested for solicitation, he admitted it to all the parents in a meeting after he tried to hide it and his back ground check came back with it.
                    Was she under age if not what is the point I agree this is a problem and he should seek help but if he is willing to seek help we should all try and make sure he is supported. I guess we all want to fire throw away everything broken we never fix anything just through it away !

Comment

this guy should resign, he is a disgrace to PCU. How can any parent of a daughter allow this piece of chit to be around their daughter? Was it KV that was arrested for assaulting a woman?

Comment

this guy should resign, he is a disgrace to PCU. How can any parent of a daughter allow this piece of chit to be around their daughter? Was it KV that was arrested for assaulting a woman?
                        While I do agree there should be consequences for ones actions when it comes to Domestic assault and solicitation, that being not being able to hold positions around any kids younger than 18, this is a human condition that should be treated by professionals. But again under no circumstances should they be around children, if true.

Comment

What a horrendous club and now apparently an unsafe place for kids, if all what is being said about the people in charge is true. If that were true, I would ask for those individuals to resign and if they did not within 3 days, I would yank my kid.

Comment

What a horrendous club and now apparently an unsafe place for kids, if all what is being said about the people in charge is true. If that were true, I would ask for those individuals to resign and if they did not within 3 days, I would yank my kid.
                            It's true, a matter of public record, neither of the two can deny the charges. One would think that the club is not giving full disclosure to their end users of the results of a background check on these two people. It speaks volumes about the condition of the club, that a person convicted of solicitation would be put in the position of President of the club. All parents that have daughters at PCU should be made aware of these two gentleman's backgrounds, so that parents can take appropriate steps to protect their daughters.

Comment

It's true, a matter of public record, neither of the two can deny the charges. One would think that the club is not giving full disclosure to their end users of the results of a background check on these two people. It speaks volumes about the condition of the club, that a person convicted of solicitation would be put in the position of President of the club. All parents that have daughters at PCU should be made aware of these two gentleman's backgrounds, so that parents can take appropriate steps to protect their daughters.
                              Why just the daughters? If this in fact true, how do you know it was not a Male prostitute? Or do you just assume it was a female? Also, the other guy, again if true, has a violent temper and they should not be around any kids. That whole club is creepy.

Comment

Why just the daughters? If this in fact true, how do you know it was not a Male prostitute? Or do you just assume it was a female? Also, the other guy, again if true, has a violent temper and they should not be around any kids. That whole club is creepy.
                                Not sure what gender the hooker was that Kirkwood was busted with, but I guess it could of been male, oh how sick. Yeah KV has a bad temper, really the club has no ethics or morals, or these people would not be in leadership positions.

Comment

Previously entered content was automatically saved. Restore or Discard.
                                Auto-Saved
                                x
                                Insert: Thumbnail Small Medium Large Fullsize Remove  
                                x
                                Working...
                                X