Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Unregistered View Post
    Stealing is illegal and is not happening. Do you really think that anyone is committing a crime at this club? Get real dude
    The leadership at West Florida Premier should be refunding monies to the parents that were ripped off by the club in regards to the girls U15 competitive team. This team quite possibly is the worst competiitve team in the state of Florida. I too would like to see what salries are been handed out to employees of WFF.

Comment

The leadership at West Florida Premier should be refunding monies to the parents that were ripped off by the club in regards to the girls U15 competitive team. This team quite possibly is the worst competiitve team in the state of Florida. I too would like to see what salries are been handed out to employees of WFF.
      They are not going to post the salaries, they know that would open up a pandora box, as people would be shocked. WFF is by far the biggest ripoff club in the area.

Comment

its a shame that they played division I. if they had been put in the division II, where they SHOULD HAVE BEEN, after getting relegated last season, then this would not all be happening That is solely on the coaches and DOC's shoulders

Comment

its a shame that they played division I. if they had been put in the division II, where they SHOULD HAVE BEEN, after getting relegated last season, then this would not all be happening That is solely on the coaches and DOC's shoulders
          They would of been destroyed in Division 2, it's a bad team, the vast majority of teams that are in D1 are bad. PCU lost nearly 75% of their team from last year and still was better than WFF. I agree this was nothing but greed on the part of the DOC and the coaching has been horrible.

Comment

Sorry but maybe you people should be looking at yourselves to blame ? If you pay any attention to the sport you damn well knew if your team and/or kids arent that good.

Do you think because you paid the same amount as the better teams you should be just as good? of course they took your money...you wanted your kid to play competetive, and they are? they have done nothing wrong except provide you with for the most part better coach than you will get at a mom & pop club.

You Damn well thought your kid was better at the last club than the rest and now your here, right? Well if it strokes your ego to be at a tiny club wher your kids a "star" and you can BS around the water cooler, awesome. But if they have potential at all and really are that good then it will all work out.

And if you dont agree, theres plenty of sports they may be good at...or not?

Comment

Sorry but maybe you people should be looking at yourselves to blame ? If you pay any attention to the sport you damn well knew if your team and/or kids arent that good.

Do you think because you paid the same amount as the better teams you should be just as good? of course they took your money...you wanted your kid to play competetive, and they are? they have done nothing wrong except provide you with for the most part better coach than you will get at a mom & pop club.

You Damn well thought your kid was better at the last club than the rest and now your here, right? Well if it strokes your ego to be at a tiny club wher your kids a "star" and you can BS around the water cooler, awesome. But if they have potential at all and really are that good then it will all work out.

And if you dont agree, theres plenty of sports they may be good at...or not?
              Show the salaries paid by WFF

Comment

Do ya really think anyones getting rich on your kids D1 USA team wether they are good or bad? If you play for the club like we do you know what the DOC makes and maybe it is high but your worried about coaches who range from 15k-30K have 3 teams, maybe train also as well as travel weekends? All for that amount, really???

We ALL decided to come here, it is a choice! Save a few bucs and move down the street so they can say they stole a player from Big Blue! Then you can be the big cheese at the water cooler again... just dont tell anyone how much you lost to us by!

Comment

I highly doubt any person at the club is making any serious money. Im guessing most coaches make 5-20k depending on how many teams they coach. Coaching soccer is not a lucrative business in the least LOL. If you are unhappy you can just leave. I really don't understand why people come on TS just to whine.

Comment

As a parent of a young lady on this team, I can see this situation objectively. It's time for this team to simply turn the page and fold, last season we forced out a very good coach, who went to Greater Tampa and did fine with their U15 ladies, so he wasn't the issue. This season, we had a hand picked coach that was suppose to turn the ship around, but it was an utter disaster, so coaching is not the answer. The training at WFF is average for the cost that we pay, but I wouldn't say that is the issue. The main issue is the talent level, it was poor last season and worst this season. When I watch this team play, there are basically only three girls that I think should be playing competitive soccer, a forward, a defender and a utility player, the rest are simply recreational types of players. I would suggest that those three players find another club to play for if they want to play at a higher level than rec. This team is not going to magically add talent to be competitive at U16 next season unless another U16 team from another club folds and some of the talent migrates to WFF, and that is unlikely to happen. We for one will not be back next season, this season was very trying and to be honest embarrassing for the three ladies that are actually talented. We had way too many girls on the team that were simply there because their parents wanted them to play competitively.

Comment

As a parent of a young lady on this team, I can see this situation objectively. It's time for this team to simply turn the page and fold, last season we forced out a very good coach, who went to Greater Tampa and did fine with their U15 ladies, so he wasn't the issue. This season, we had a hand picked coach that was suppose to turn the ship around, but it was an utter disaster, so coaching is not the answer. The training at WFF is average for the cost that we pay, but I wouldn't say that is the issue. The main issue is the talent level, it was poor last season and worst this season. When I watch this team play, there are basically only three girls that I think should be playing competitive soccer, a forward, a defender and a utility player, the rest are simply recreational types of players. I would suggest that those three players find another club to play for if they want to play at a higher level than rec. This team is not going to magically add talent to be competitive at U16 next season unless another U16 team from another club folds and some of the talent migrates to WFF, and that is unlikely to happen. We for one will not be back next season, this season was very trying and to be honest embarrassing for the three ladies that are actually talented. We had way too many girls on the team that were simply there because their parents wanted them to play competitively.
                      Finally someone who understands whats going on around them. I applaud you for being objective and honest about whats going on. If your daughter is one of three I wish you luck on finding the right situation and if they are not it is much better to cut ties and find another activity for her and the family that makes all involved happy! Best of luck

Comment

Good move, they got you for $1800 for garbage soccer! Take a look around there are much better options for U15 in your county.

Comment

Good move, they got you for $1800 for garbage soccer! Take a look around there are much better options for U15 in your county.
                          $1800.................try $800 for USA team. GK training free, Performance training free, Technical training free. Dedicated, experienced coach willing to work with the girls and make them better. In hindsight, would have been better off in D2 but coaches felt D1 was the way to go.

Comment

$1800.................try $800 for USA team. GK training free, Performance training free, Technical training free. Dedicated, experienced coach willing to work with the girls and make them better. In hindsight, would have been better off in D2 but coaches felt D1 was the way to go.
                            This team would have been beat badly in D2, I have watched them play. Team is slow, lack basic skills, defenders easily beaten on the corners, no striker with the ability to create and weak goal tending. Obviously, with so many issues, the fault cannot be laid on the coaches feet, this team was a bottom table D3 team. I would estimate that 90% of the roster should be playing recreational soccer, seriously, this team should be folded.

Comment

Is our team finished? I see that we are not even signed up to partake in the Region C Cup, so will the administrators be giving us some cash back for not signing up for the tournament? This whole season has been a bust, pretty much a waste of time, poor coaching, lack of support from the club, the worst year of soccer in my daughters life. This team is history, but we still would like to keep playing with some of the girls, so what club will you guys be going to try outs at?

Comment

all of these posts are coming from a Strictly parent. they just posted on over 8 threads about u15 girls. of course - bashing every club possible and team in this age group. pathetic. no wonder why no one respects that club

Comment

Previously entered content was automatically saved. Restore or Discard.
                                Auto-Saved
                                x
                                Insert: Thumbnail Small Medium Large Fullsize Remove  
                                x
                                Working...
                                X