•  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Don't forget VSI Flames.

Comment

Originally posted by Unregistered View Post
      Most of them but not all of them. Without a doubt they will be a great team, just not better than last year. It is hard to improve over what they had last year.
      They only lost one stand out player and gained 7 really good ones including about 3 stand out players. They without a doubt are going to be an incredibly strong team this year and in my opinion will be better than last years team.

Comment

They only lost one stand out player and gained 7 really good ones including about 3 stand out players. They without a doubt are going to be an incredibly strong team this year and in my opinion will be better than last years team.
        I disagree. I don't think you are better, but would agree you have a deeper bench. However, we will see soon enough.

Comment

They gained three really big players. They are very good players, but very predictable players. It will be a challenge to integrate these players into the effective style of play PV had last year.

Comment

VSI WFF added a 5 talented players. They will make a significant impact as at least 4/5 of them will probably start this year.

Comment

VSI WFF added a 5 talented players. They will make a significant impact as at least 4/5 of them will probably start this year.
              You will be better but still now top tier.

Comment

Most of them but not all of them. Without a doubt they will be a great team, just not better than last year. It is hard to improve over what they had last year.
                Would like to see them play some before predicting. On paper they are a better team in my opinion. We will see how the two different styles of play evolve though.

Comment

Is this an ECNL team now?

Comment

I disagree. I don't think you are better, but would agree you have a deeper bench. However, we will see soon enough.
                    Definitely have a deeper bench. The three players he was probably talking about are most likely going to start. One is a very solid midfielder from FCA(ODP player), another comes from the rising U15 ECNL team that decided to play down in her own age group also a midfielder. The third my guess is the tall defender from clearwater area(ODP player). The other 2 players are a goalie and a midfielder from clearwater. My guess is that 4/5 of them are likely starters. 40% of the starting line up will be different. While I agree we have added depth to our bench we have also improved significantly on the field and added size. How good will we be? I dont know but moving in the right direction for sure. We will not be able to play in State Cup this year because U14s schedule in ECNL is nuts but we will play every year thereafter and really look forward to playing the top teams.

T\For me the teams that I think are the best two and a step ahead everyone else are Sunrise and Jax/PV (combo team).

Sunrise added at least 4 really solid players(significant). They will be the team to beat in my opinion. Jax/PV will also be solid but my guess is they did not really improve much in regard to added talent. PV was already the best team in the state and there wasnt much on that JAX team that could improve them much more. Jax does have a really solid CB but not sure if she is on the PV team now...if she is then there is one area that PV could improve...they already had one very talented CB and if they added that JAX girl then will get some improvement there.

Comment

I dont think so either...got to wait and see them play first. I will know more once we have played about 10 games. Personally I have only two teams in the top tier that are really much better then everyone else. Sunrise and PV/Jax combo as I described above. Sunrise is the team to beat this year.

Comment

Definitely have a deeper bench. The three players he was probably talking about are most likely going to start. One is a very solid midfielder from FCA(ODP player), another comes from the rising U15 ECNL team that decided to play down in her own age group also a midfielder. The third my guess is the tall defender from clearwater area(ODP player). The other 2 players are a goalie and a midfielder from clearwater. My guess is that 4/5 of them are likely starters. 40% of the starting line up will be different. While I agree we have added depth to our bench we have also improved significantly on the field and added size. How good will we be? I dont know but moving in the right direction for sure. We will not be able to play in State Cup this year because U14s schedule in ECNL is nuts but we will play every year thereafter and really look forward to playing the top teams.

T\For me the teams that I think are the best two and a step ahead everyone else are Sunrise and Jax/PV (combo team).

Sunrise added at least 4 really solid players(significant). They will be the team to beat in my opinion. Jax/PV will also be solid but my guess is they did not really improve much in regard to added talent. PV was already the best team in the state and there wasnt much on that JAX team that could improve them much more. Jax does have a really solid CB but not sure if she is on the PV team now...if she is then there is one area that PV could improve...they already had one very talented CB and if they added that JAX girl then will get some improvement there.

Merging the winning state cup final team and a final four team in state cup together makes for a pretty good team. I think you all are underestimating them. I'm not saying they didn't lose a good player or two but I still think the JFC Storm team will be the team to beat this year. IMO.

Comment

Merging the winning state cup final team and a final four team in state cup together makes for a pretty good team. I think you all are underestimating them. I'm not saying they didn't lose a good player or two but I still think the JFC Storm team will be the team to beat this year. IMO.
                          Krush Beat Sunrise like 5 or 6 times last season.

Comment

I dont think so either...got to wait and see them play first. I will know more once we have played about 10 games. Personally I have only two teams in the top tier that are really much better then everyone else. Sunrise and PV/Jax combo as I described above. Sunrise is the team to beat this year.
                            same poster as last year giving Krush little to no hope and maybe he's right again. The Prove will be seen in Late May 2014

Comment

same poster as last year giving Krush little to no hope and maybe he's right again. The Prove will be seen in Late May 2014
                              This Krush teams always seems to somehow get on top. Winning Reg cup at U11 and U12 and getting to the finals at U13. Most every event I've noticed they come out on top including winning Junior Showcase this weekend. scoring 16 goals giving up 1 goal.

Comment

Knowing the players PV lost and the players they picked up, the consolidated team will be equivalent at best. This team will not be any better than last years PV team.
                                Sounds like a statement from the creeks camp. Get used to second place.

Comment

Previously entered content was automatically saved. Restore or Discard.
                                Auto-Saved
                                x
                                Insert: Thumbnail Small Medium Large Fullsize Remove  
                                x
                                Working...
                                X