Clearwater Chargers Girls Programs

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Wait........Chargers has a girl's program?

Comment

Originally posted by Unregistered View Post
      The coaching is brutal and the costs are high. I feel sorry for the girls that have Erin as a coach, they are being ripped off. All the while....PM just continues to count his cash
      The girls that play for Erin are just devastated...fall of 2012 they were ranked 69 th
      in the state.. This week they are ranked #13th....

Comment

The girls that play for Erin are just devastated...fall of 2012 they were ranked 69 th
        in the state.. This week they are ranked #13th....
        They got destroyed in the Region C cup,,,,,,,they lost t oa team ranked over 100...........It was embarrassing....Erin was out-coached badly int he Region C cup.

Comment

The coaching is brutal and the costs are high. I feel sorry for the girls that have Erin as a coach, they are being ripped off. All the while....PM just continues to count his cash
          all $60 -$70K of it

Comment

They got destroyed in the Region C cup,,,,,,,they lost t oa team ranked over 100...........It was embarrassing....Erin was out-coached badly int he Region C cup.
            They didn't play Region C cup, but go ahead and keep posting.

Comment

They didn't play Region C cup, but go ahead and keep posting.
              Whoops my BAD,,,,,State Cup......................and still got beat by a sub 100 club....Erin was terrible in those matches....no structure, no movement just a stagnant brad of soccer.....but PM keeps cashing his checks...........highway robbery

Comment

This guy really knows his stuff. Hey check your facts we didnt play in Region C Cup. Opps another proverbial Ship Starter. All huff no puff GET YOUR FACTS STRAIGHT.

Comment

Whoops my BAD,,,,,State Cup......................and still got beat by a sub 100 club....Erin was terrible in those matches....no structure, no movement just a stagnant brad of soccer.....but PM keeps cashing his checks...........highway robbery
                  This is what you get when a nutjob thinks his kid should be a starter and not on the bench. Instead of considering the chance that his kid isn't a difference-maker, he devotes his time to trying to trash the coach and club online. I doubt he ever asked to talk to the coach about his "concerns", that would require two two things he doesn't have.

Nobody will miss you. I'm sure some other club will love dealing with your psychosis.

Comment

I saw that game, they got beat by Wellington Wave, I think Wellington won about 3 games all season. I think Clearwater came in last place in their bracket.

Comment

Not many are going to WFF; they are a disaster / train wreck / poorly run club.
                      This is funny...They come to WFF because we knock the snot out of your girls teams on every level.... Scoreboard, technically, tactically and technically. We squash you at every age group much like a "fat person would squash a deflated soccer ball" LOL

Comment

Not many are going to WFF; they are a disaster / train wreck / poorly run club.
                        HAHA!!!! Our WFF team has beaten the snot out of EVERY Chargers team both in our current age group and up one! Please keep these comments to this dead club. While you are debating Region C play we are busy playing ECNL.....Region C??? Really??? HAHA!!!

Comment

This is funny...They come to WFF because we knock the snot out of your girls teams on every level.... Scoreboard, technically, tactically and technically. We squash you at every age group much like a "fat person would squash a deflated soccer ball" LOL
                          TBU and WFF are light years ahead of the Chargers on the girls side, alot of that has to do with the failures of PM. I think the Chargers would struggle to beat a bad team such as Celtic on the girls side.

Comment

who is this crazy person obsessed with Celtic posting all over Pinellas threads?

Comment

who is this crazy person obsessed with Celtic posting all over Pinellas threads?
                              Probably Sergio Rapano

Comment

TBU and WFF are light years ahead of the Chargers on the girls side, alot of that has to do with the failures of PM. I think the Chargers would struggle to beat a bad team such as Celtic on the girls side.
                                ok lets not go crazy now. Celtic is the Island of Misfit Players who dont fit elsewhere so lets lose that thought right now. mmm k?

Comment

Previously entered content was automatically saved. Restore or Discard.
                                Auto-Saved
                                x
                                Insert: Thumbnail Small Medium Large Fullsize Remove  
                                x
                                Working...
                                X