• Time
  • Show
Clear All

My picks after watching a few games:

D1 LEE County

D2North-Wesley Chapel

D3 South-North Port

Comment

Many rec teams in all division. The level of play is not good. 10 to 0 win
      6 to 0 win really.

Comment

I don't understand why the club put us back into D1 (WFF), our team was bad last year, we added a bunch on players without experience and added a new coach. We got drilled the first two games! It would of made more sense to be in D2 this year.

Comment

Auburndale beat you 4-1, and Auburndale was beat 3-0 by Celtic. Your in for a loooooonnng season. shame on WFF for putting you in premier.

Comment

Originally posted by Unregistered View Post
            Auburndale beat you 4-1, and Auburndale was beat 3-0 by Celtic. Your in for a loooooonnng season. shame on WFF for putting you in premier.
            i believe it was because fishhawk and TBU left so the relegated 7th and 8th place teams from last season were both pushed back in to div 1 by the league.

cape coral won div 2 region cup last season - they probably should have been promoted in place of one of those 2 teams remaining?

celtic is a good team that added more players during the off season. i believe they repeat fairly easily as div 1 champs this year. lee county strikers lost a lot of players.

Comment

i believe it was because fishhawk and TBU left so the relegated 7th and 8th place teams from last season were both pushed back in to div 1 by the league.

cape coral won div 2 region cup last season - they probably should have been promoted in place of one of those 2 teams remaining?

celtic is a good team that added more players during the off season. i believe they repeat fairly easily as div 1 champs this year. lee county strikers lost a lot of players.
              How do you know celtic added players, thier roster is not showing up on got soccer? How do you know Lee County lost players (stalker), as long as both of these clubs play kick and chase soccer they will alway play in the USA league.

Comment

How do you know celtic added players, thier roster is not showing up on got soccer? How do you know Lee County lost players (stalker), as long as both of these clubs play kick and chase soccer they will alway play in the USA league.
                hahaha. not worried about it. but really, who is the stalker? checking their rosters?? GET A LIFE

Comment

my daughter has friends on both celtic and strikers. the note above is accurate - strikers added some nice players but lost some very good players too.

Comment

The celtic team is the team to beat this year. Strong offense and defense.

Comment

The celtic team is the team to beat this year. Strong offense and defense.
                      Both the strikers and the celtic play kick and chase USA league style of soccer, this is very bad for the developement of the girls playing this style.

Comment

my daughter has friends on both celtic and strikers. the note above is accurate - strikers added some nice players but lost some very good players too.
                        Really..."my daughter has friends on both celtic and strikers"
                        I find this highly unlikely, Lee County is 2 hours away, she may know of some players, but friends????????

Comment

Whatever method a winning team is using must be working, so don't worry about it.

Comment

Whatever method a winning team is using must be working, so don't worry about it.
                            Winning in a rec league proves NOTHING!!!!!

A true D1 team does not play kick and chase, like celtic and Lee County, add in Cape Coral.

Comment

Tell your child that.

Comment

no one is trying to prove anything to you. relax

Comment

Previously entered content was automatically saved. Restore or Discard.
                                Auto-Saved
                                x
                                Insert: Thumbnail Small Medium Large Fullsize Remove  
                                x
                                Working...
                                X