X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Unregistered View Post
    any accepted list?
    Yes, the tournament is seven weeks away. We need to know now who's in the other bracket.

Comment

you get so butthurt over someone obviously trolling you because they enjoy making you mad and stomp your feet like a 5 yr old throwing a temper tantrum. Let it go GTBFC Defender Guy! Let the trolls troll and and stop being so butthurt over their opinions. Stop taking everything so personal and Lets get a little more original with your comebacks.
      Like the other guy said:

"Look in the mirror, troll, look in the mirror

Comment

You people have too high of expectations for GTBFC, they are what they are, a USA League quality club, that struggles in the USA D2 and D3 divisions. They have tried to gain access to the CDL, but were rejected!Most top players that live near the club won't train at the club but instead drive to Hilsborough or Pinellas to play for better clubs.

Comment

Like the other guy said:

"Look in the mirror, troll, look in the mirror
          the trolls are not getting butthurt, they are simply laughing at you at every post because they know they are making you mad more and more. Stop taking things so personal.

Comment

You people have too high of expectations for GTBFC, they are what they are, a USA League quality club, that struggles in the USA D2 and D3 divisions. They have tried to gain access to the CDL, but were rejected!Most top players that live near the club won't train at the club but instead drive to Hilsborough or Pinellas to play for better clubs.
            MR failed to deliver on his numerous promises, but instead has surrounded himself with rejects from West Florida Premiere.

Comment

you lack of humor makes you a stick in the mud. have fun over there. Your attacks on folks who state their opinions are almost tiring as the constant posts about how much of a Garbage Bucket this club is. Obviously many parents come here for opinions and use it to assist in their decision process. get over it and stop crying about people making fun of your club. In the end you are taking it way too personal.
              Great commetary!! This is TS after all and one must not take the commments nor themselves too seriously. You can go to just about any post and read the same things. This coach sucks, that DOC is in it for himself, etc. etc. Same comments just different names. Some trolls are better at providing a sense of humor to their remarks and some just suck at trolling. Enjoy the comments and every once in a while you will get some good insight and information about a club or coach but that's only about 10% of the time and the rest is just pure entertainment. Relax.

Comment

Should be renamed "Jerry Springer's" talking-Soccer

Comment

Should be renamed "Jerry Springer's" talking-Soccer
                  You see. That's funny.

Comment

MR brought in all his cronies from West Florida, they have been terrible, it cost us three competitive teams for the upcoming season since parents didn't want to have these cronies coaching their kids again.

Comment

MR brought in all his cronies from West Florida, they have been terrible, it cost us three competitive teams for the upcoming season since parents didn't want to have these cronies coaching their kids again.
                      Yeah, it's sad but true. The new coaches banned the use of vuvuzelas during practice and during games so the parents and players revolted and left the club. Bus loads from what I am told. I think it's terrible but what can we do from these oppressive new coaches? Next thing you will know these coaches will ask for clown cars to be banned from the soccer fields and that is where I will draw the line on the pitch. No clown cars then my child is not going to play for this club!! So for the time being I will blow my vuvuzelas in silence in solidarity of my fellow parents and players that have left the club (silent vuvuzela blowing in the background).

Comment

So let me get this straight. GTBFC lost three competitive teams for the upcoming season because these new coaches from WFF came here and these kids did not want to play for them AGAIN. So are these kids from WFF and they followed their cronie coaches here and now they decided they don't want to play for them now? So how does one lose three teams. Though on the otherside of this GTBFC did pick up 12 new competiteive teams minus the 3 they lost for a net total of 9 so it looks like a win win for GTBFC. I say we bring in more cronie coaches so we can triple our new teams each year from the teams we lose. But to be honest, a few of the teams that we lost were the U-18's from last year so can we really count those as teams we lost. One coach who is no longer with the club was a contributing factor in the other so it is essentially a wash. I think TBU and a few other clubs lost their U-18's as well so perhaps this is a major problem we need to fix.

Comment

So let me get this straight. GTBFC lost three competitive teams for the upcoming season because these new coaches from WFF came here and these kids did not want to play for them AGAIN. So are these kids from WFF and they followed their cronie coaches here and now they decided they don't want to play for them now? So how does one lose three teams. Though on the otherside of this GTBFC did pick up 12 new competiteive teams minus the 3 they lost for a net total of 9 so it looks like a win win for GTBFC. I say we bring in more cronie coaches so we can triple our new teams each year from the teams we lose. But to be honest, a few of the teams that we lost were the U-18's from last year so can we really count those as teams we lost. One coach who is no longer with the club was a contributing factor in the other so it is essentially a wash. I think TBU and a few other clubs lost their U-18's as well so perhaps this is a major problem we need to fix.

GTBFC still a USA League club, LOL

Comment

GTBFC still a USA League club, LOL
                            u16 boys are playing FSPL and R3PL this year, so I guess you need to adjust that statement

and, thanks for keeping our name at the top of the message boards!

Comment

Sign MR. Executive Director GTBFC

Comment

Originally posted by unregistered View Post
                                so let me get this straight. Gtbfc lost three competitive teams for the upcoming season because these new coaches from wff came here and these kids did not want to play for them again. So are these kids from wff and they followed their cronie coaches here and now they decided they don't want to play for them now? So how does one lose three teams. Though on the otherside of this gtbfc did pick up 12 new competiteive teams minus the 3 they lost for a net total of 9 so it looks like a win win for gtbfc. I say we bring in more cronie coaches so we can triple our new teams each year from the teams we lose. But to be honest, a few of the teams that we lost were the u-18's from last year so can we really count those as teams we lost. One coach who is no longer with the club was a contributing factor in the other so it is essentially a wash. I think tbu and a few other clubs lost their u-18's as well so perhaps this is a major problem we need to fix.
                                spin spin mr!

Comment

Previously entered content was automatically saved. Restore or Discard.
                                Auto-Saved
                                x
                                Insert: Thumbnail Small Medium Large Fullsize Remove  
                                x
                                Working...
                                X