Woman brandishing knife and yelling at kids during soccer game

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

That picture is unreal. Which club is she from again?

Comment

Originally posted by Unregistered View Post
      That picture is unreal. Which club is she from again?
      Post #28

My name is Hernán Cortés Rodríguez and I am the Coach of the PYS FC Kissimmee United (U15). I will appreciate that this blog is erased, or that all racists remarks and lies about my son and I get removed. If nothing is done about this, I will take legal actions against the people behind the Blog (It is easy to find out by following the IP's of the computers or devised used when posting in the blog).

Well Hernan,

Reading through this I think you need to start by looking at your SON'S Computer since he likes telling everyone to "suck" him.

Comment

Yes you are right. It is a FACT that YOU are a RACIST.
        And (if you are black or white) in 20yrs when you are forced to move out of your central florida home because you are the last of your kind within a 40 mile radius and fear for your life everyday because they have bred unchecked on your tax dollars and now treat this country and it's legal citizens like they have the countries they came from and destroyed, you can apologize and admit I was right.

Until then, keep flying that (insert 3rd world latin country here) flag on your rear view mirror vato...

Pathetic.

Comment

The power of video

Looks like a harmless kitchen / cake knife and she certainly isn't brandishing it....doesn't look like she is yelling at anyone

No dog in the hunt but that's what I see

Comment

I had hoped this mom would at least be hot but, it looks like her son must be the fat kid you put in goalie when you play at the y. Are you sure this is a soccer mom?

Comment

And (if you are black or white) in 20yrs when you are forced to move out of your central florida home because you are the last of your kind within a 40 mile radius and fear for your life everyday because they have bred unchecked on your tax dollars and now treat this country and it's legal citizens like they have the countries they came from and destroyed, you can apologize and admit I was right.

Until then, keep flying that (insert 3rd world latin country here) flag on your rear view mirror vato...

Pathetic.
              Repeat after me. YOU...are...a...RACIST!!

Comment

Looks like a harmless kitchen / cake knife and she certainly isn't brandishing it....doesn't look like she is yelling at anyone

No dog in the hunt but that's what I see
                This was taken after she did all that and was walking away. They couldn't take it fast enough.

1) I thought it was a CAKE knife, now it's a harmless kitchen knife?

2) ***udge is it doing in the hands of a parent on the touch line?

No dog in the hunt means you don't know sh--. If it were your kids you'd be blowing up this post even more.

How about the fact that they said this never happened and BOOM Now there's a photo.

Kissimmee United can say what they want but where is their proof of their allegations?

Poinciana, do yourself a favor and drop these bums. You don't need the headache of the bad press/ rep that they are giving you playing under your passes. It took like 10 posts before someone cleared your name and correctly named them.

Comment

Yeah because you know whites are NEVER victims of racism in our liberalistic, politically correct country...

Shut the hell up and quit crying like a b*tch. If that little "latino" is going to post in SPANISH because he cannot spell in ENGLISH then he qualifies as the aforementioned "beaner". You think any of them give 2 sh*ts about you or is going to be happy because your defending him? Hell no. Wake up.

Not being racist. Being FACTUAL. Big difference.
                  Wow you are not vey intellectual. And no one cares

Comment

Ha Ha Ha Ha That video is AWESOME!!!!

Comment

Wow you are not vey intellectual. And no one cares
                      If noone cares why respond? Exactly.

Comment

This was taken after she did all that and was walking away. They couldn't take it fast enough.

1) I thought it was a CAKE knife, now it's a harmless kitchen knife?

2) ***udge is it doing in the hands of a parent on the touch line?

No dog in the hunt means you don't know sh--. If it were your kids you'd be blowing up this post even more.

How about the fact that they said this never happened and BOOM Now there's a photo.

Kissimmee United can say what they want but where is their proof of their allegations?

Poinciana, do yourself a favor and drop these bums. You don't need the headache of the bad press/ rep that they are giving you playing under your passes. It took like 10 posts before someone cleared your name and correctly named them.
                        I believe Stand your ground rules would apply to somebody threatening with a knife. Just saying.

Comment

where was this at?
                          An Obama fundraiser I think.

Comment

In case anyone missed it

https://vidd.me/v/dsL

Comment

Post #28

My name is Hernán Cortés Rodríguez and I am the Coach of the PYS FC Kissimmee United (U15). I will appreciate that this blog is erased, or that all racists remarks and lies about my son and I get removed. If nothing is done about this, I will take legal actions against the people behind the Blog (It is easy to find out by following the IP's of the computers or devised used when posting in the blog).

Well Hernan,

Reading through this I think you need to start by looking at your SON'S Computer since he likes telling everyone to "suck" him.
                              First you immature adult don't worry about this youngster since he is not your son neither should you care. And I would bet if I looked at your computer all I would see would be a bunch of websites of people fornicating. And what he says when you may suck on his sexual organ that is what you should do so you can finally stop being a very stupid idiotic person.

Comment

First you immature adult don't worry about this youngster since he is not your son neither should you care. And I would bet if I looked at your computer all I would see would be a bunch of websites of people fornicating. And what he says when you may suck on his sexual organ that is what you should do so you can finally stop being a very stupid idiotic person.
                                -signed, knife woman

Comment

Previously entered content was automatically saved. Restore or Discard.
                                Auto-Saved
                                x
                                Insert: Thumbnail Small Medium Large Fullsize Remove  
                                x
                                Working...
                                X