Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Unregistered View Post
    I think you got your facts wrong. check both ranking systems, got soccer and soccer in college, and both systems shows parma losses to doral. see for yourself

http://home.gotsoccer.com/rankings/t...y=yes&compact=

https://www.soccerincollege.com/TTTe...eamid=FLM03302

no ranking system is perfect, but there is a reason both have doral at number one, and parma very low. Parma struggled with cooper city, west pines, and strike force, none which are top ten teams.
    Parma won 2 friendly games. It was like their World Cup final. That's why they're on here bragging. It's pretty funny.

Comment

said the losers
      Said the dad bragging about friendlies

Comment

RM can't beat us either so they are in the right bracket
        this raises a good question.....what makes another team better??? can parma says they are better than real madrid becuase they beat them once this year, even though real madrid has a much better record, has won much more championshps, ranked much higher, and has played better competition?

strike force beat parma twice this year, so they are better???

many factors come into play when ranking teams, but if one team beats another, that does not automatically mean they are better. overall record against top competition, consistancy, number of championships in top level tournaments hold more weight than just one game result. real madrid has lost once to parma year, but real madrid is the better team, the same way the parma is probably better than strike force, even though they lost twice to them this year.

Comment

Why are these people arguing about U11 soccer? It is like watching a monkey hump a football. Next year, all the better teams will be playing 11 v 11. A completely different game by the way. The better teams don't always turn out well with the step up and may never be as good as they were at u11 and younger.

Comment

Parma won 2 friendly games. It was like their World Cup final. That's why they're on here bragging. It's pretty funny.
            I bet you that those friendly games were against the u11 b or c team. Parma parents often get their facts wrong.

Comment

I bet you that those friendly games were against the u11 b or c team. Parma parents often get their facts wrong.
              you lost the bet it was against the top team lmao

Comment

you lost the bet it was against the top team lmao
                Yes of course, you lose to them twice on the record with a total score of 7-0 over two games, but beat them twice in off the record friendies. West pines and strike force also beat you two or three times offically this year as well, but I know....you guys probably beat them in friendlies as well.

I don't have a picture, but I caught this huge fish the other day. I mean it was huge!

Comment

Yes of course, you lose to them twice on the record with a total score of 7-0 over two games, but beat them twice in off the record friendies. West pines and strike force also beat you two or three times offically this year as well, but I know....you guys probably beat them in friendlies as well.

I don't have a picture, but I caught this huge fish the other day. I mean it was huge!
                  we heard you named it shamu then married it

Comment

If team is still intact, and did not lose any to the danone team, u gotta go with ocys for the top spot

A
                    TEAM PENDING (OTH)
                    KENDALL SC 02 WHITE (FL)
                    DORAL SC 02/03 BLUE (FL)
                    WESTON FC 02 PREMIER BLACK (FL

B
                    CENTRAL BREVARD SOCCER BREVARD UNITED 02/03 (FL)
                    NORTH FORT MYERS SC FL KNIGHTS 02/03 (FL)
                    SAA BOCA USA SC (FL)
                    WEST FLORIDA FLAMES E 02 PREMIER (FL)

C
                    OCYS 02/03B PURPLE I (FL)
                    KEY BISCAYNE SC BLUE (FL)
                    SUNRISE ELITE 02/03 (FL)
                    PLANT CITY FC 02/03 ELITE (FL)

Comment

any u11 teams going to 11v11 next year?

Comment

If team is still intact, and did not lose any to the danone team, u gotta go with ocys for the top spot

A
                        TEAM PENDING (OTH)
                        KENDALL SC 02 WHITE (FL)
                        DORAL SC 02/03 BLUE (FL)
                        WESTON FC 02 PREMIER BLACK (FL

B
                        CENTRAL BREVARD SOCCER BREVARD UNITED 02/03 (FL)
                        NORTH FORT MYERS SC FL KNIGHTS 02/03 (FL)
                        SAA BOCA USA SC (FL)
                        WEST FLORIDA FLAMES E 02 PREMIER (FL)

C
                        OCYS 02/03B PURPLE I (FL)
                        KEY BISCAYNE SC BLUE (FL)
                        SUNRISE ELITE 02/03 (FL)
                        PLANT CITY FC 02/03 ELITE (FL)
                        bracket B is clearly the easiest with no teams in the top 10, and bracket C has three teams in the top 10. They need to be readjusted.

Plant City are ranked number 4. Are they really that strong?

Comment

bracket B is clearly the easiest with no teams in the top 10, and bracket C has three teams in the top 10. They need to be readjusted.

How do CENTRAL BREVARD SOCCER BREVARD UNITED 02/03 get in the top group? they that quality?

Comment

Plant City is a very good team. I've seen them and OC Purple I play this year. If they both are at their best, OC wins.

Comment

How do CENTRAL BREVARD SOCCER BREVARD UNITED 02/03 get in the top group? they that quality?
                              http://home.gotsoccer.com/rankings/t...y=yes&compact=

Besides the Disney Junior Showcase, where they got hammered, they did ok this year. They lost but seemed competitive with Rush and JYSC, which are two top rated teams. This is not a high level tournament, so if they got some guest players, they should be competitive.

Comment

WFF 02/03 E is ranked #5

Comment

Previously entered content was automatically saved. Restore or Discard.
                                Auto-Saved
                                x
                                Insert: Thumbnail Small Medium Large Fullsize Remove  
                                x
                                Working...
                                X