Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Unregistered View Post
    So to be clear if you are a girl and you're not 14 then go to SCU? Thanks for the advertisement.
    SCU would be the last place I would take my daughter! That would be a waste of money. Most other Brevard County options are better.

Comment

SCU would be the last place I would take my daughter! That would be a waste of money. Most other Brevard County options are better.
      I find that hard to believe since SCU still has a girls team from U18, U17, U16, U15, and U13 all in the round of 16.

Comment

I find that hard to believe since SCU still has a girls team from U18, U17, U16, U15, and U13 all in the round of 16.
        Why are we talking about scu on a brevard soccer alliance link?

Comment

Most. What most. There is either SCU or Tsunami if you live in Central or South Brevard.
          I have been in Brevard and these are the two main clubs. South Brevard is very small and will have to build from younger age groups up until they jump to Tsunami or SCU and that's it. North is CBS and Rockledge ok. So why would I go way up there when the coaches at these other clubs are very good. And if you just worry about being a fan of the game and stay out of the political crap you'll be fine.

Comment

Originally posted by unregistered View Post
            most. What most. There is either scu or tsunami if you live in central or south brevard.
            I have been in brevard and these are the two main clubs. South brevard is very small and will have to build from younger age groups up until they jump to tsunami or scu and that's it. North is cbs and rockledge ok. So why would i go way up there when the coaches at these other clubs are very good. And if you just worry about being a fan of the game and stay out of the political crap you'll be fine.
            thanks for the advice

Comment

I think Melbourne United should have merged with Space Coast. Melbourne has the boys side covered and Space Coast has the girls covered. It would have been a perfect fit.

Comment

I think Melbourne United should have merged with Space Coast. Melbourne has the boys side covered and Space Coast has the girls covered. It would have been a perfect fit.
                Think of the possibilities for the players of Brevard County if Space Coast United and BSA put their state cup teams together. Now that would be impressive.

Comment

Now that would have been a good idea because Rockledge is small club with no state cup teams.

Comment

Think of the possibilities for the players of Brevard County if Space Coast United and BSA put their state cup teams together. Now that would be impressive.
                    you mean SCU and MUSC because Rockledge doesn't have SC teams.

Comment

Space coast is too arrogant to merge with anyone, and now have even worse leadership in place. Space coast is no longer the largest club in the county now. space coast has no field space.

It would make sense for the merger of Space coast into the Brevard alliance, but it will never happen because of the above mentioned reasons.

Comment

My question is why Rockledge? What do they bring to the table?

Comment

Geography

Comment

My question is why Rockledge? What do they bring to the table?
                            Really! Rockledge has bad fields and poor region cup comp teams.

Comment

Really! Rockledge has bad fields and poor region cup comp teams.
                              Agreed! They made a big mistake merging with them!

Comment

Agreed! They made a big mistake merging with them!
                                Big mistake. It's like rockledge doesn't exist any more. President wasn't too bright.

Comment

Previously entered content was automatically saved. Restore or Discard.
                                Auto-Saved
                                x
                                Insert: Thumbnail Small Medium Large Fullsize Remove  
                                x
                                Working...
                                X