Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

WCFC u17 ECNL

My oh my, losing 5-1 is probably not a good way to start the campaign, hahahah!!!

I would say it is more impressive then your maturity level.

Comment

Superstars playing in a ‘national selection game’. Almost every player made it to the HS first team and state team.

Comment

Originally posted by Unregistered View Post
        Superstars playing in a ‘national selection game’. Almost every player made it to the HS first team and state team.
        Lol, there was 1 player selected from WCFC for the "National Selection game", just 1. Is she the only player on the team?
        The team game was at 10:15 AM, the Selection game was at 6 or 7 PM. Just sayin'

Comment

Lol, there was 1 player selected from WCFC for the "National Selection game", just 1. Is she the only player on the team?
          The team game was at 10:15 AM, the Selection game was at 6 or 7 PM. Just sayin'
          Also united soccer coaches game. Once you play in one game you are not allowed to play in the other. But you are a clueless dummy.

Comment

Also united soccer coaches game. Once you play in one game you are not allowed to play in the other. But you are a clueless dummy.
            No need for name calling, wasn't sure if that was the case or not. Regardless, she's ONE player. I guess she is the whole team

Comment

guess they’re going into OT down in SC, u17’s are playing for their lives, another loss and the team might lose you-know-who to NYSC.....hahahaha

Comment

Pretty sure P sold his soul for these accolades, good luck to them, and yeah she’s better than Ally Sentnor, and F U if you disagree....

Comment

WCFC ECNL teams this year will be a crapshoot in terms of results. Most are new rosters mixing some of last year's ECNL players with last year's NYCFC players, plus a handful of new outside players. So for most of their teams, this tournament is the first time they've played full games together.

The only WCFC ECNL team that stayed intact from last year was the 02 (U18) team. And it doesn't even look like that team is attending this showcase.

Comment

WCFC ECNL teams this year will be a crapshoot in terms of results. Most are new rosters mixing some of last year's ECNL players with last year's NYCFC players, plus a handful of new outside players. So for most of their teams, this tournament is the first time they've played full games together.

The only WCFC ECNL team that stayed intact from last year was the 02 (U18) team. And it doesn't even look like that team is attending this showcase.
                    The players on the U17 team slept at the airport the night before the game because their flight was rescheduled to 5:45 the Friday morning. sorry they couldn't perform to your liking. They did much better today in case you were wondering. Teams are performing pretty well, thanks

Comment

The players on the U17 team slept at the airport the night before the game because their flight was rescheduled to 5:45 the Friday morning. sorry they couldn't perform to your liking. They did much better today in case you were wondering. Teams are performing pretty well, thanks
                      Glad they are doing well. Nothing I said in my post about these teams not having much experience playing together was inaccurate. Sorry if you felt like I was disparaging them. I wasn’t. Rather, I was just saying they may take some time before they are playing their best.

Comment

Seems like all of the WCFC teams are doing well.

Comment

I heard that BS flew down the day before, she does not sleep with peasants...

Comment

I heard that BS flew down the day before, she does not sleep with peasants...
                            does she stll haunt your dreams? focus on your own daughter my friend

Comment

does she stll haunt your dreams? focus on your own daughter my friend
                              No, but pretty sure Shimkin haunts hers, or so I heard.

Comment

Previously entered content was automatically saved. Restore or Discard.
                              Auto-Saved
                              x
                              Insert: Thumbnail Small Medium Large Fullsize Remove  
                              x
                              Working...
                              X