Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

We know what's going to happen

The scumbag Democrats will get enough votes to impeach. It's the only possible way they think they can get rid of Trump. They know they cant beat him during an election. They also know that the Senate will find TRUMP not guilty and he will not be removed from office. Democrats will embarrass themselves further once he s acquitted and TRUMP will then be re-elected. Suck on that libtards. YOU HAVE NOTHING!!!!

Originally posted by Unregistered View Post
    The scumbag Democrats will get enough votes to impeach. It's the only possible way they think they can get rid of Trump. They know they cant beat him during an election. They also know that the Senate will find TRUMP not guilty and he will not be removed from office. Democrats will embarrass themselves further once he s acquitted and TRUMP will then be re-elected. Suck on that libtards. YOU HAVE NOTHING!!!!
    I can't wait for the Senate trial. The Libtards have been able to dictate every move up until now. Watch how they will squirm, cry, bellyache, and meltdown when they are called to testify. Watch what happens when Biden, Schiff, Pelosi, and the rest of the clown show are called as witnesses. Do you really think they will comply with their subpoenas or will they "obstruct" a congressional hearing by refusing to appear. Gee whiz, that's an impeachable offense. They have backed themselves in a corner. Please, Please, Please impeach the guy. This is gonna be awesome!

Comment

I can't wait for the Senate trial. The Libtards have been able to dictate every move up until now. Watch how they will squirm, cry, bellyache, and meltdown when they are called to testify. Watch what happens when Biden, Schiff, Pelosi, and the rest of the clown show are called as witnesses. Do you really think they will comply with their subpoenas or will they "obstruct" a congressional hearing by refusing to appear. Gee whiz, that's an impeachable offense. They have backed themselves in a corner. Please, Please, Please impeach the guy. This is gonna be awesome!
      You might want to tone down your rhetoric a bit. You were just as excited about those two IG reports, until they blew up in your face. Here's a little something for your blue balls:
      https://www.instacart.com/landing?pr...SABEgJ8YfD_BwE

Comment

You might want to tone down your rhetoric a bit. You were just as excited about those two IG reports, until they blew up in your face. Here's a little something for your blue balls:
        https://www.instacart.com/landing?pr...SABEgJ8YfD_BwE
        I love it. Still using my blue balls line. It's a good one. You might be a little "premature" with your "gush" of enthusiasm. The IG report is getting ready to drop and reports are leaking that the FBI "mislead" the FISA court about the Steele dossier. Not looking good. We will have to see. Hopefully, it's more than the Russia Hoax, Epstein story, Stormy Daniels, Michael Cohen, weather forecast models, and the quid pro quo, bribery, extortion, witness intimidation, witness tampering, obstruction Ukraine nothingburgers. But hey, you guys know better than anybody when a report blows up in your face. Things are getting interesting.

Comment

The OP is correct. The house will impeach the president but the sycophant minions in the Senate will try him and absolve him of any wrongdoing. It's a sorry state of affairs but it is what it is and the worst president in history will continue to serve out his term. Unfortunately he'll probably serve another term as well because there probably isn't a Democratic candidate to beat him.

Biden and Buttigieg are moderate enough and not left-wing whack jobs but Biden is probably too old and has too much baggage and Buttigieg won't win because this country will never elect a gay man. The black community also doesn't like Buttigieg because there was a black man that was killed by a police officer in the city that he is a mayor of and Buttigieg absolved the officer of any wrongdoing. It's too bad that there isn't a rational republican to challenge Trump.

Comment

The OP is correct. The house will impeach the president but the sycophant minions in the Senate will try him and absolve him of any wrongdoing. It's a sorry state of affairs but it is what it is and the worst president in history will continue to serve out his term. Unfortunately he'll probably serve another term as well because there probably isn't a Democratic candidate to beat him.

Biden and Buttigieg are moderate enough and not left-wing whack jobs but Biden is probably too old and has too much baggage and Buttigieg won't win because this country will never elect a gay man. The black community also doesn't like Buttigieg because there was a black man that was killed by a police officer in the city that he is a mayor of and Buttigieg absolved the officer of any wrongdoing. It's too bad that there isn't a rational republican to challenge Trump.
            It's too bad that the Dems have gone so far left that they're completely unelectable.

Comment

It's too bad that the Dems have gone so far left that they're completely unelectable.
              Not all of the Democrats have gone too far left. Biden, Buttigieg, and Michael Bennett are all fairly moderate. Reasons were stated why Biden and Buttigieg won't be elected. Bennett is good but he's too far back in the race and hasn't raised enough money. I suspect he'll drop out soon.

I'll take a moderate Republican, Democrat, or a rational Libertarian over what we now have.

Comment

Not all of the Democrats have gone too far left. Biden, Buttigieg, and Michael Bennett are all fairly moderate. Reasons were stated why Biden and Buttigieg won't be elected. Bennett is good but he's too far back in the race and hasn't raised enough money. I suspect he'll drop out soon.

I'll take a moderate Republican, Democrat, or a rational Libertarian over what we now have.
                Why? Some of the things he says may not be Presidential and rude but he has been doing what's best for the United States and all of its citizens. The jobs report today is amazing. Unemployment is at all-time lows for all demographics. The economy is booming people are working people are saving money we're pulling troops out of Harm's Way taxes are lower things look good from where I stand and I'm not a Republican. And there are a lot of Independents like myself that he is starting to impress. there's a lot of Independents like me that can see through all the Democrats BS.

Comment

Trump will not get convicted in the senate no matter what the evidence.

Then he’s gonna hop Air Force one to Mar a lago and get it on with a playboy bunny or maybe two.

And you libtards get to go home to your boring wives. Snooze.

Trump will be spreading his genes while you do dishes and fold laundry. Sad peasants don’t get what millionaires get.

Comment

I wish you were right but the DNC is now controlled by the radical left faction of the party which will no longer accept moderate views. Just look at the outrage over the views of the moderate democrat professor that testified the other day. The left collectively lost their minds and are calling for his termination along with death threats. The days of moderate liberalism, if there is such a thing, is long gone!

Comment

Then he’s gonna hop Air Force one to Mar a lago and get it on with a playboy bunny or maybe two.

Trump will be spreading his genes while you do dishes and fold laundry. Sad peasants don’t get what millionaires get.
                      Stormy spanked him? Very presidential.

Comment

Stormy spanked him? Very presidential.
                        Stormy spanked him while he spanked the monkey. He was wearing a clown costume and leather chaps at the time.

Comment

Signed - a peasant who's too dumb to realize he's gotten f'd by his orange idol
                          That's more like it

Comment

That punk Obama didn't have the guts to get it on with other women. That is why Trump is my president. The guy is out dipping in all the nasty goodness.

Comment

That punk Obama didn't have the guts to get it on with other women. That is why Trump is my president. The guy is out dipping in all the nasty goodness.
                              Family values

Comment

Previously entered content was automatically saved. Restore or Discard.
                              Auto-Saved
                              x
                              Insert: Thumbnail Small Medium Large Fullsize Remove  
                              x
                              Working...
                              X