Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Unregistered View Post
    What do you people get out of this? It’s just blatantly not true, what’s the point?
    The thoughts of many about the other 15 threads from the juventus coaches

Comment

Yawn.

Comment

Thanks for the letter of recommendation, MH. Must have felt a bit guilty writing such a positive report on yourself. Very impressive. May we quote it in the upcoming press release about your move to NEFC?

These are competing club coaches that are bitter saying this stuff. Matt is actually one of the best coaches I’ve seen. Runs quality sessions, great demeanor with players and parents, studies the game and open to learning from others, good sideline demeanor. I’ve been around a long time, and I’ve seen everything. I’m also one of the more accomplished coaches in recent New England history.

Comment

Yawn again.

Comment

Thanks for the letter of recommendation, MH. Must have felt a bit guilty writing such a positive report on yourself. Very impressive. May we quote it in the upcoming press release about your move to NEFC?
            Double yawn

Comment

Someone got their panties in a bunch. Just relax, bro.

What do you people get out of this? It’s just blatantly not true, what’s the point?

Comment

Someone got their panties in a bunch. Just relax, bro.
                Somebody has a pathetic life at home and needs to bash others anonymously online to validate themselves...actually that’s 95% of the posters constantly making new threads about people

Comment

Actually, this wasn’t written by Matt. I’m probably the only person here that has no fear of disclosing his identity. My name is Steve Schechter. Matt is a good guy and good coach and a friend. No reason for me to be anonymous.

Comment

Actually, this wasn’t written by Matt. I’m probably the only person here that has no fear of disclosing his identity. My name is Steve Schechter. Matt is a good guy and good coach and a friend. No reason for me to be anonymous.
                    This is Steve again. I invite anyone that is writing negative things about others to disclose their identity. Anyone that goes on a public forum writing disparaging things about others hiding behind their keyboard is a coward and probably a liar.

Comment

This is Steve again. I invite anyone that is writing negative things about others to disclose their identity. Anyone that goes on a public forum writing disparaging things about others hiding behind their keyboard is a coward and probably a liar.
                      Thanks Steve - Will MH be taking a position within your company? All the best.

Comment

Thanks Steve - Will MH be taking a position within your company? All the best.
                        No plans for that actually, but he is someone I’d hire in a heartbeat. I think he enjoys his current job, and he has done well in his role.

Comment

No plans for that actually, but he is someone I’d hire in a heartbeat. I think he enjoys his current job, and he has done well in his role.
                          Thank U Steve, it’s good to hear that with all the shenanigans going on at GPS whatever happens good guys like MH will land on their feet.

Comment

Yawn.

Comment

Hahahahahahahahahahahahaha!

One former GPS dork vouching for another.

Steve, you're not that accomplished.

Too funny!

Comment

Dr. Steve Schecter to the ER please! Dr. Steve Schecter!

Comment

Previously entered content was automatically saved. Restore or Discard.
                                Auto-Saved
                                x
                                Insert: Thumbnail Small Medium Large Fullsize Remove  
                                x
                                Working...
                                X