Susa

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Absolutely and that’s exactly what we did this past weekend. I know the results may not show it but we did dominate this weekend and played a much better brand of soccer than the DA of CSA showed.

Comment

Originally posted by Unregistered View Post
      Absolutely and that’s exactly what we did this past weekend. I know the results may not show it but we did dominate this weekend and played a much better brand of soccer than the DA of CSA showed.
      2005 boys didn't do so well either ? and you spend 3-4k for that result ?

Comment

Next step is the showcase this week and time to wipe out those fake championship teams!

Comment

2005 boys didn't do so well either ? and you spend 3-4k for that result ?
          Let's be clear, lol, I don't pay 3-4K for that result-I pay 3-4K for competition and exposure. Is all of ECNL competition amazing? No, of course not, but the absolute "best" in any other league barely scrapes mid-level ECNL. This past weekend was the Big EDP Fall Showcase!!! There was maybe 1/4 the amount of college coaches all weekend (and not very good ones at that) in comparison to what will be at the ECNL showcase in a few weeks for a single game...and that was top bracket in prime recruiting age. Even my kid said it didn't feel like a "real" tournament.

So yeah, call me a kool-aid drinker all you want, but I'm paying for the league...not the club.

Comment

You must mean 13-14k in cost when you add it all up!

Comment

Let's be clear, lol, I don't pay 3-4K for that result-I pay 3-4K for competition and exposure. Is all of ECNL competition amazing? No, of course not, but the absolute "best" in any other league barely scrapes mid-level ECNL. This past weekend was the Big EDP Fall Showcase!!! There was maybe 1/4 the amount of college coaches all weekend (and not very good ones at that) in comparison to what will be at the ECNL showcase in a few weeks for a single game...and that was top bracket in prime recruiting age. Even my kid said it didn't feel like a "real" tournament.

So yeah, call me a kool-aid drinker all you want, but I'm paying for the league...not the club.
              Coaches were there, they just didn’t want to deal with snobby SUSA parents and to watch one dimensional players.

Comment

I guarantee you no coaches are checking out your sad pathetic LISC club!

Comment

to show you how they care more winning but developing.... a couple of weeks ago we are playing a cup game against susa team. I would figure from what I see, it is their c team. They show up with 4 extra players from their ECNL team to play the whole game. Some of the regular team players only got minutes worth of playing time( they has 18 kids at the game). We are a strong I would say B team, we beat them 2-0... Their coach was screaming and belittling his kids during the game... An you pay that kind of money to have your kid yelled at , not in a constructive way, and then on top of it not play.... Horrible
                  I would have believed you if this was a league game -> but when it comes to CUP games - the rosters are locked at the time of registering for the CUP! Therefore these extra 4 players were on the CUP roster before any games started!

Comment

I would have believed you if this was a league game -> but when it comes to CUP games - the rosters are locked at the time of registering for the CUP! Therefore these extra 4 players were on the CUP roster before any games started!
                    yeah, it shows you that they knew at the beginning of the season they would need to pull their c team up with help... Didnt help in the end....

Comment

The INSANE level of politics, favoritism and propping up mediocre players to legendary status will be the demise of Susa. So sick of the ass kissing and repaying "favors" to families who bring in $$$, it's just so effing ridiculous!!! Rather lose a game then take one of their self-proclaimed "stars" out then blame everybody else when that kid sucks. I can't wait for my kid to be done with this sh**
                      This crap is everywhere not just at susa or maybe its not? but at susa they take it to far. if your kid is a great player that sometimes will not be enogh there. Your family brings them money and other players the sky is the limit there.
                      there are a couple of not so kid friendly people that work for susa and being around kids is the last place they should be. for starters their language and tone towards these kids is disgusting.

Comment

Previously entered content was automatically saved. Restore or Discard.
                      Auto-Saved
                      x
                      Insert: Thumbnail Small Medium Large Fullsize Remove  
                      x
                      Working...
                      X