Susa

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

No just a nice patch they can proudly wear on their uniforms!

Comment

Originally posted by Unregistered View Post
      No just a nice patch they can proudly wear on their uniforms!
      They won 1 game. Relax Frotto

Comment

We won a lot more than 1 game just check it out before you comment on here.

Comment

You won the hearts and the minds of NJ soccer fans. It was glorious.

Comment

2 games? wow thats awesome

Comment

The INSANE level of politics, favoritism and propping up mediocre players to legendary status will be the demise of Susa. So sick of the ass kissing and repaying "favors" to families who bring in $$$, it's just so effing ridiculous!!! Rather lose a game then take one of their self-proclaimed "stars" out then blame everybody else when that kid sucks. I can't wait for my kid to be done with this sh**

Comment

The INSANE level of politics, favoritism and propping up mediocre players to legendary status will be the demise of Susa. So sick of the ass kissing and repaying "favors" to families who bring in $$$, it's just so effing ridiculous!!! Rather lose a game then take one of their self-proclaimed "stars" out then blame everybody else when that kid sucks. I can't wait for my kid to be done with this sh**
                Take your skirt off !

Comment

Do you like all the free scholarships they gave out in the last year or so?

Comment

to show you how they care more winning but developing.... a couple of weeks ago we are playing a cup game against susa team. I would figure from what I see, it is their c team. They show up with 4 extra players from their ECNL team to play the whole game. Some of the regular team players only got minutes worth of playing time( they has 18 kids at the game). We are a strong I would say B team, we beat them 2-0... Their coach was screaming and belittling his kids during the game... An you pay that kind of money to have your kid yelled at , not in a constructive way, and then on top of it not play.... Horrible

Comment

Agreed, unacceptable behavior in a few ways, do you think they would ever pull B team players to play ECNL??? Never

Comment

Agreed, unacceptable behavior in a few ways, do you think they would ever pull B team players to play ECNL??? Never
                        My D plays on an ECNL team there and this weekend they did bring up a B team player to join a tournament. BUT, this was a rarity. Those bloated rosters drive me crazy! There are definitely kids on these ECRL teams that should be treated as "bubble" players and given a shot in low level tourneys like EDP and league games against lesser competition.

Comment

agreed. SO many players, too many and they get moved to other teams, and other age groups just to get a few minutes here and there. We are so done with this next year. Plus how ridiculous does SUSA look with 12 players sitting on the side lines with 11 on the field. Newsflash SUSA owners: each team only needs 3 or 4 subs thats it. At the HS ages everyone can play a full game if asked to do so, in fact, they would prefer this in place of in and out and in and out every 10 min. A joke. Yeah yeah its all about the money, so keep taking on more and more players even now, take on more as you just did this month. ROsters are bursting at the seems. Makes my kids hate it now, thanks for nothing, sorry we came here , wish I stayed where I was. Our mistake, Going back next year.

Comment

my kids team has 13, and they play the whole game. They try to only rotate out the kids who are wiped out, like forwards who are playing box to box. Defenders play the whole game. Kids love it and they start to gel and get in a rhythm while playing. When we have a game where we are short because of some issue, we pull up a top kid from a year younger who plays the position of the kid we are missing. Works great.

Comment

Susa

to show you how they care more winning but developing.... a couple of weeks ago we are playing a cup game against susa team. I would figure from what I see, it is their c team. They show up with 4 extra players from their ECNL team to play the whole game. Some of the regular team players only got minutes worth of playing time( they has 18 kids at the game). We are a strong I would say B team, we beat them 2-0... Their coach was screaming and belittling his kids during the game... An you pay that kind of money to have your kid yelled at , not in a constructive way, and then on top of it not play.... Horrible
                              barca is no different...they bring players from their top teams to play in lower league games all the time.

Comment

Your the one who doesn’t get it, it’s all about winning the way it should be

Comment

Previously entered content was automatically saved. Restore or Discard.
                                Auto-Saved
                                x
                                Insert: Thumbnail Small Medium Large Fullsize Remove  
                                x
                                Working...
                                X