Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Unregistered View Post
    Considering you started your scree with a provable numerical falsehood, I think we're done here.

Trump votes: 62,984,828

POTUS votes: 136,669,276
    Registered voters: 235,231,112
    US population: approx. 323,400,000

Let me know if you find a way to make 62,984,828 half of any of those numbers.

Who is living in the alternate universe? Jesus, don't make it so easy! LOL!
    Simple question? Does the popular vote win the Presidency? Or is that too easy?

Comment

He can grab the sausage any time. He is my President. He doesn't even have to ask. He can do anything. Just start kissing.
      Donald is the man. I thought he just grabbed the ladies genitals. Sausage party? Yes please.

Comment

Simple question? Does the popular vote win the Presidency? Or is that too easy?
        Simple question. Why do you think the answer to "does the popular vote win the presidency?" has anything to do with correcting the false claim that over half the country voted for Trump?

Related question. How many times do the anti-Trump folks on this board have to tell you they know full well it's the candidate with the most EC votes who wins the Presidency?

Comment

Simple question. Why do you think the answer to "does the popular vote win the presidency?" has anything to do with correcting the false claim that over half the country voted for Trump?

Related question. How many times do the anti-Trump folks on this board have to tell you they know full well it's the candidate with the most EC votes who wins the Presidency?
          Then why do Libtards keep bringing up the popular vote? It seems kinda pointless bringing up something that had no bearing on who is sitting in the White House. My guess is that it helps soften the blow to the fact that HRC will be at Starbucks next week signing more books while Trump is signing more trade agreements and judicial appointments.

Comment

Make no mistake, I didn't think you would. You're way too far down the rabbit hole. I know darned well you live in an alternate universe on the same planet.

Especially since you can't wrap your feeble brain cells around the fact that not everyone who thinks Trump is the worst person to ever be POTUS is a liberal. Seriously, you're going to have to come up with a new pejorative, that means insult by the way, for those of us who support impeachment and removal. It's not just Democrats who want him gone.

By the way, has it dawned on you that if Trump were impeached and removed we'd still have a Republican president? So maybe it's not a liberal/conservative thing, but a rule of law/corruption thing after all! Stew on that for a bit.
            With a consistent 55% disapproving of his job performance his detractors aren't all "liberal". Just as in the GOP there are varying degrees of Democrats, from ultra left to just left of center. On the right you have ultra conservative and christian fundamentalists to just right of center.

Comment

With a consistent 55% disapproving of his job performance his detractors aren't all "liberal". Just as in the GOP there are varying degrees of Democrats, from ultra left to just left of center. On the right you have ultra conservative and christian fundamentalists to just right of center.
              Who beats him?

Comment

Who beats him?
                TBD. the field needs to narrow before voters start paying more attention.

Comment

Considering you started your scree with a provable numerical falsehood, I think we're done here.

Trump votes: 62,984,828

POTUS votes: 136,669,276
                  Registered voters: 235,231,112
                  US population: approx. 323,400,000

Let me know if you find a way to make 62,984,828 half of any of those numbers.

Who is living in the alternate universe? Jesus, don't make it so easy! LOL!
                  Trump v Clinton

Or, looked at another way 58.1% of registered voters showed up, 41.9% didn't vote

Popular vote Trump 62,984,828 = 46.1% of those who voted and 26.8% of all registered voters

Clinton: 65,853,514 = 48.2% of those who voted and 28.0% of all registered voters

Clinton margin = +2,850686 popular vote count, +2.2% of those who voted, +1.2% of all registered voters

The 2018 midterm had the highest voter turnout in a century. Dems do better when more people vote. No doubt more will turn out in 2020 tan in 2016. People finally are starting to understand voting matters.

Comment

Who beats him?
                    Stormy Daniels did not beat him. She said she spanked him on the bottom before he had raw intercourse with her. He didn't last long and cried after so there's that.

Comment

Then why do Libtards keep bringing up the popular vote?
                      They don't. You Trumptards do.

This discussion hasn't even been about the popular vote. Apparently you struggle with this? I'm so sorry. Was it oxygen deprivation during birth, a car accident, head injury at work? Whatever, you have my sympathy.

Comment

Stormy Daniels did not beat him. She said she spanked him on the bottom before he had raw intercourse with her. He didn't last long and cried after so there's that.
                        Cried? Please turn in your man card on your way out.

Comment

Look at all the new threads someone idiot posted this morning. Desperate times, desperate measures.

Comment

Look at all the new threads someone idiot posted this morning. Desperate times, desperate measures.
                            Twenty-plus threads. Acting like a fool like Trump the Tweeter

Comment

Twenty-plus threads. Acting like a fool like Trump the Tweeter
                              They certainly don't hide when they are feeling cornered and desperate, do they?

Comment

Trump told Stormy how much she reminded him of his daughter. Then he moved in and had sex with her.

Sure the sex only lasted 30 seconds and he cried after but wth is he bringing his daughter into this?

Comment

Previously entered content was automatically saved. Restore or Discard.
                                Auto-Saved
                                x
                                Insert: Thumbnail Small Medium Large Fullsize Remove  
                                x
                                Working...
                                X