X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Unregistered View Post
    They would need to drop to M. L is st joes ti lose this year
    We would rather lose than play for that ignorant f a a u c k jack. Total p u t z

Comment

We would rather lose than play for that ignorant f a a u c k jack. Total p u t z
      Well, sounds like they are going to get what they want.

Comment

thats cuz your kids is SOFT!!!!!!
        handbag mafia =bunch of designer ******** with teets and their husbands on a leash

oh no! i said leash bow wow

Comment

Annie is a standout.
          Wait is that the crafty red head center mid? Where is she going to college? Inquiring minds want to know

Comment

Wait is that the crafty red head center mid? Where is she going to college? Inquiring minds want to know
            I bet she hasnt been committed to Villanova since she got her first training bra

Comment

I bet she hasnt been committed to Villanova since she got her first training bra

Wow. Do we really need to go after 15 year old girls?? Are you that insecure about your daughter and her HS team that you need to stoop to this level. Get a life.

Comment

Wow. Do we really need to go after 15 year old girls?? Are you that insecure about your daughter and her HS team that you need to stoop to this level. Get a life.
                I guess you haven't spent much time on this forum. It can get ugly, sadly. It' also why you never want to put a target on your kid's back and try and get a conversation going about them. It never ends well

Comment

They would need to drop to M. L is st joes ti lose this year
                  Where does it say St Joes is going L this year?

Comment

Where does it say St Joes is going L this year?
                    They can drop down to L if they want because they've had 3 years straight of no semis or finals in LL. They may not want to drop so we'll see

Comment

They can drop down to L if they want because they've had 3 years straight of no semis or finals in LL. They may not want to drop so we'll see
                      They won the L title in 17
                      So it’s 2 years of no semis

Comment

So BB the Staples coach has 12 girls from Westport on his CFC team - Is this allowed because none of them are on Stales Varsity squad?

Does it work in their favor to be on his team or against ?

Comment

So BB the Staples coach has 12 girls from Westport on his CFC team - Is this allowed because none of them are on Stales Varsity squad?

Does it work in their favor to be on his team or against ?
                          I believe the club player limit is for varsity only.

Comment

But you’re not sure.

Comment

There is no limit rule. If a hs team could carry 18 “good” club players it would.

Comment

Other way around...he only can coach 6 HS kids out of season in his entire program!
                                Complete CIAC violation if this is true

Comment

Previously entered content was automatically saved. Restore or Discard.
                                Auto-Saved
                                x
                                Insert: Thumbnail Small Medium Large Fullsize Remove  
                                x
                                Working...
                                X