Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Unregistered View Post
    That's exactly why I haven't made a precise diagnosis. I have no idea what exactly is the cause of his cognitive and physiological decline. Doesn't really matter. Anyone with eyes and ears can observe him and listen to him and see it themselves. His symptoms are readily apparent, not hidden.

I'm not an auto mechanic, but pretty sure I wouldn't trust a car that is spewing smoke and pulling hard to the left to get me safely to my destination.
    Well then Doctor, I don't need to tell you that there are myriad medical conditions that often mirror dementia that has nothing to do with any cognitive and physiologic decline. Certainly, an astute clinician of your stature recognizes that and understands the dangers of jumping to conclusions and diagnosing without the proper hands-on physical examination. Blood work, CT scans, EKGs, MRIs, and cognitive testing are just a few baseline tests required to formulate a working diagnosis. Therefore, without violating any HIPPA laws, would you care to share with all of us laypeople how Trump did during your one-on-one physical examination. LOL! Thank you for all you do for the medical community.

Comment

I'm not a doctor but these people are:
      https://read.macmillan.com/lp/danger...-donald-trump/
      https://www.change.org/p/trump-is-me...ust-be-removed

If professional opinions don't convince you, how about common sense? It's obvious to anyone with a fully functioning brain that Trump is unfit for office.
      "You have to be a doctor to see the obvious"
      - Trump supporters, in denial of what their own eyes and ears are telling them

Comment

"You have to be a doctor to see the obvious"
        - Trump supporters, in denial of what their own eyes and ears are telling them
        When did these doctors examine Trump? When did they perform all the necessary baseline tests to make their diagnoses? Would you take the word of a doctor that says I can tell you have 90% heart blockage just by looking at you? That’s like me saying based on your posts, I can tell you’re a complete moron. On second thought, maybe it is possible. I digress!

Comment

Would you take the word of a doctor that says I can tell you have 90% heart blockage just by looking at you?
          Bad analogy. You're using a silent problem, i.e. can present with no observable symptoms, or symptoms such as fatigue, dizziness, and nausea that also can indicate much more benign issues. That could be a hangover for example. Neither a doctor nor a lay person could diagnosis bradycardia without a physical exam.

Cognitive impairment and neurological degeneration have increasingly observable symptoms, especially at the degree to which Trump appears to have progressed. You don't have to know exactly what caused it to see it's a problem.

A better analogy would be: Would you take the word of a doctor that says "I can tell you've broken your leg just by looking at you. A normal person does not have a joint on their right leg between their knee and ankle with the right foot facing the other direction." He may not know how you broke the leg, exactly where and how bad the break is, the recommended course of treatment, or recovery prognosis. But even someone who isn't a doctor can agree your leg is broken.

Comment

how about common sense? It's obvious to anyone with a fully functioning brain that Trump is unfit for office.
            You're trying to reason with a Trump supporter. I think you have your answer. LOL!

Comment

Another day more childish posts from Dems. In case you didnt know, today is 11/20/2019 and TRUMP is still your President. The way the hearings are going he will be your President for another 5 years. Try not to be so miserable today. Life is good for every citizen in USA.

Comment

Another day more childish posts from Dems. In case you didnt know, today is 11/20/2019 and TRUMP is still your President. The way the hearings are going he will be your President for another 5 years. Try not to be so miserable today. Life is good for every citizen in USA.
                Funny how the libtards aren’t talking about the impeachment inquiry anymore. What happened? Looks like they got “Muellered” again. We tried to warm them.

Comment

Funny how the libtards aren’t talking about the impeachment inquiry anymore.
                  Funny how you haven't noticed Democrats and patriotic Republicans and Independents still are. Your denialism runs deep.

Comment

Cons are worried about Sundland testifying today. Yesterday was yet another bad day for Trump

Comment

Cons are worried about Sundland testifying today. Yesterday was yet another bad day for Trump
                      I'm watching his opening statement. They are right to be worried. This is devastating. I didn't think he'd be this forthcoming. Wow! Pompeo's goose may be cooked. Rudy is definitely battered and deep fried.

Comment

I'm watching his opening statement. They are right to be worried. This is devastating. I didn't think he'd be this forthcoming. Wow! Pompeo's goose may be cooked. Rudy is definitely battered and deep fried.
                        Sundland started with yes there was quid pro quo, I knew it was wrong but I was doing what Trump wanted. Pretty hard to come back from that.

Comment

Sundland started with yes there was quid pro quo, I knew it was wrong but I was doing what Trump wanted. Pretty hard to come back from that.
                          We'll see how the Nuremberg defense works for him. I'm sure he was hoping that opening statement would keep him out of jail.

Comment

GOP defense of Trump collapses

https://www.washingtonpost.com/opini...out-get-worse/

Comment

Well, if Schiff is all about finding the truth why aren’t Republicans allowed to call ANY that’s right, ANY witnesses? Let that sink in.
                              Both of yesterday's witnesses were called by the Republicans. These witnesses were expected to provide testimony helpful to the president. They did not. Let that sink in.
                              http://www.msnbc.com/rachel-maddow-s...-hurting-trump

Trump apologists have resorted to outright lies in characterizing this week's proceedings. You might have noticed that none of the Republicans on the committee questioned any of the facts. They resorted to spinning absurd conspiracy theories and assassinating the character of career diplomats. A disgraceful performance that will haunt them for the rest of their (probably shortened) political careers.

Comment

Trump water boy Devin Nunes has his own scandals breaking. Rudy's pal Lev Parnas was helping Nunes with "consulting" in Europe and one of his questionable PACs was spending exorbitant sums on perks like nice hotels and tickets to sporting events. No wonder he's been a train wreck all week. I know his district is solidly red but surely the local GOP can come up with someone more qualified?

Comment

Previously entered content was automatically saved. Restore or Discard.
                                Auto-Saved
                                x
                                Insert: Thumbnail Small Medium Large Fullsize Remove  
                                x
                                Working...
                                X