GPS Thanksgiving Tournament (Girls)

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

GPS Tournament is NOT cancelled. Just one team pulled out effecting one brackets that is all. This is the email that just came out at noon.

Coaches and Managers,

Apologies that you all received the U15B GPS NH drop out e-mail - that should have only been sent to U15 Boys CHAMPIONSHIP bracket as that is the only bracket affected - ignore if you are not in there - sorry and Thank you.

We wish you all a Happy Thanksgiving and are looking forward to hosting you all shortly afterwards. Please note some important details below:

Triple check Schedule - at this point it is set in stone but a few minor tweaks may have occurred over the last week - so please make sure your schedules have not changed. Schedule can be viewed HERE

RULES - Please note that referees are going to be playing the "New FIFA Rules" for this tournament. As much as I would like to say this will go smoothly, I am sure both teams and referees may have a few bumps in the road over the weekend - but note this is a change for all and try to be understanding of these law changes - In summary the laws of the game changes can be found HERE

Communication App - BAND - all tournament communications will go through BAND - download the App HERE

College Coach List can be found HERE - Please have players reach out to them to provide schedules if they are looking at being recruited.

Apparel can be purchased online (if not at your location) - CLICK HERE

Team Meals - Bertucci's - Order HERE

Once again, Happy Thanksgiving and see you all this coming weekend

Regards,

GPS Tournament Team

Comment

Cancelled.

All registered will receive a refund totaling 30% of entry fee.

Comment

Originally posted by Unregistered View Post
        Cancelled.

So Grandma might get to spend time with the family this weekend? Or No?

Comment

Cancelled.

God I hate TS trolls. Bunch of freaking children. Grow up! This game is old. Sadly, there will be people freaking out texting their team managers/ coaches, etc.

Hey newbies, just so you know these 12-year-old kids get on TBS about every tournament and say it’s been canceled the day before. I think they think it’s funny.

Comment

I can't believe that the tournament is cancelled in the 11th hour. We organized our entire holiday weekend around this tournament because we have two children participating. This is awful.

Comment

God I hate TS trolls. Bunch of freaking children. Grow up! This game is old. Sadly, there will be people freaking out texting their team managers/ coaches, etc.

Hey newbies, just so you know these 12-year-old kids get on TBS about every tournament and say it’s been canceled the day before. I think they think it’s funny.
              *TS (but I think many see TS as more entertaining as anything on TBS)

Comment

I can't believe that the tournament is cancelled in the 11th hour. We organized our entire holiday weekend around this tournament because we have two children participating. This is awful.
                Oh I get it? You are afraid to play a certain team and are hoping that this little bruise will get them to not show up. Sorry pal, we’re still kicking your ass and will be bragging on TS on Monday all about it 😉

Comment

So unbelievably disorganized and such poor communication. How can you cancel this late? It's Thanksgiving weekend. People have already made plans.

Comment

Stars have decided to bring thier 2009's and 2008's for U13.
                    It is what it is.Either way...You play to win the game.

Comment

So unbelievably disorganized and such poor communication. How can you cancel this late? It's Thanksgiving weekend. People have already made plans.
                      Glad you won’t be there loser! Enjoy your in-laws. I will enjoy my kid’s team kicking your team’s azz.

Comment

Loser? Why? Because you hacks at GPS cancelled a tournament in the 11th hour and I'm annoyed about it? Yeah, that makes sense.

You guys are so poor.

Comment

Loser? Why? Because you hacks at GPS cancelled a tournament in the 11th hour and I'm annoyed about it? Yeah, that makes sense.

You guys are so poor.
                          Can’t wait to crush your little Mia’s team on Saturday. Enjoy your mashed potatoes. We’ll be bringing home the hardware loser!!!

Comment

You're just p*ssed that my little Mia plays for NEFC and wouldn't ever want to play for
                            Giant Pile of Sh*t.

GPS is where rec players go to pretend and where talent goes to hit a dead end.

Can’t wait to crush your little Mia’s team on Saturday. Enjoy your mashed potatoes. We’ll be bringing home the hardware loser!!!

Comment

You're just p*ssed that my little Mia plays for NEFC and wouldn't ever want to play for
                              Giant Pile of Sh*t.

GPS is where rec players go to pretend and where talent goes to hit a dead end.
                              Haha, jokes on you troll. My kid plays for NEFC too, and we are going to crush you as well! Hope you enjoy the family bonding this weekend, while our team is making giblets out of the competition. You are going to wish you came and didn’t bring Mia. Game on!

Comment

Cancelled.

Wrong. Still on.

Comment

Previously entered content was automatically saved. Restore or Discard.
                                Auto-Saved
                                x
                                Insert: Thumbnail Small Medium Large Fullsize Remove  
                                x
                                Working...
                                X