Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Unregistered View Post
    Hopefully not the freshman. Kid from CT is over rated. Dives on tuesday for a save on Friday
    The post was about BU not BC you bonehead.
    There is no CT freshman gk on the BU squad but there is a fr CT gk on the BC squad. I know it's confusing they both have the letter "B" in their initials.

I guess you go to California for USC games when University of South Carolina is where they are being held. I hope you wear glasses to drive at least, Magoo.

Comment

Fat dad: “Yeah, my daughter plays ACC soccer. She’s elite, so I obviously have awesome genes.”

Water cooler friend: “How many ACC games has her team won over the past couple of years?”

Fat dad: “she gets great gear, and the weight room is really cool.”
      Now your stealing genes references from my trolls on other thread.
      Post something original you D-Bahy

Comment

https://goterriers.com/news/2019/8/1...day-night.aspx

The big question will be how the GK situation will play out.
        If the coach stays to form, she will alternate the two. Doesn’t seem best IMO.

Comment

Now your stealing genes references from my trolls on other thread.
          Post something original you D-Bahy
          Nah, the other thread was talking about jeans/denim. :)
          Fat dad will always prevail.

Comment

Hopefully not the freshman. Kid from CT is over rated. Dives on tuesday for a save on Friday
            Dad of MA GK nervous about his kid's playing time so he trashes other GKs. BC douche. https://bceagles.com/roster.aspx?path=wsoc&roster=426

Comment

Dad of MA GK nervous about his kid's playing time so he trashes other GKs. BC douche. https://bceagles.com/roster.aspx?path=wsoc&roster=426
              There are 4 underclass goalies with a total of 0:college starts on BC. Who knows who the starter will be? Even when there should be no drams, BC has drama. This one deserves some drama. Stay tuned.

Comment

If I understand him, some of the new freshman will be grabbing significant minutes at the expense of some of their veterans. I suspect because those freshman will be a little more eager to embrace his new system. He mentions that his approach may seem a bit slow for some of the veteran forwards.

Comment

There are 4 underclass goalies with a total of 0:college starts on BC. Who knows who the starter will be? Even when there should be no drams, BC has drama. This one deserves some drama. Stay tuned.
                  Someone on the MA board seems pretty obsessed about it. I wonder who that could be?

Comment

hmmm.... GQ DAD

Comment

Didn't you sit near him last year. He was a horror show. Thought his daughter should have been playing over the senior and the team was winning. Was constantly trashing the coach and the team.

I wonder how it will go this year now that she will be sharing time (at least seeing the field dad).

Based on his recent posts, I don't expect much will change. B&C

Comment

Handicapping the 4 BC GK’s

MM only one to play/2 meaningless games. Probably AF’s choice/this may now be a disadvantage/big mouth dad.

AA Played a little this year.

ME. Granddaughter of a BC Alum and athlete

AL A lady of color. That might come in handy.

Comment

The post was about BU not BC you bonehead.
                          There is no CT freshman gk on the BU squad but there is a fr CT gk on the BC squad. I know it's confusing they both have the letter "B" in their initials.

I guess you go to California for USC games when University of South Carolina is where they are being held. I hope you wear glasses to drive at least, Magoo.
                          Wow, keyboard tough guy at it's best. Gotta love TS.

Comment

MM only one to play/2 meaningless games. Probably AF’s choice/this may now be a disadvantage/big mouth dad.

AA Played a little this year.

ME. Granddaughter of a BC Alum and athlete

AL A lady of color. That might come in handy.
                            Your last point matters little when it comes to game performance. First is probably the dad who made the snarky comment before.

Comment

Wow, keyboard tough guy at it's best. Gotta love TS.
                              Not really. You BC flappers just like to take over as many threads as possible. As if it matters to anyone besides you.

Comment

Too many prima Donna dads at BC, they all wear skirts.

Comment

Previously entered content was automatically saved. Restore or Discard.
                                Auto-Saved
                                x
                                Insert: Thumbnail Small Medium Large Fullsize Remove  
                                x
                                Working...
                                X