Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

When is Putin going to release the video where they were peeing each other?

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Unregistered View Post
    Cons are nervous. Not full on panic yet, but it's coming
    Proof is in the pudding. Listen to what Democratic candidate Andrew Yang said about the impeachment inquiry and what the voters are saying on the ground. CNN was losing their shďt listening to Yang. Completely blew up the left wing narrative. You see there’s the hardcore libtard zealots and everybody else. Maybe that’s why HRC had a 99% chance of winning. 😂. Talk about thing to come. Great job on impeachment, again!

https://youtu.be/9KFIkBHRk40

Comment

Michigan Democratic Rep. Brenda Lawrence, a prominent supporter of Kamala Harris who has previously supported the impeachment inquiry into President Trump, abruptly announced Sunday that she no longer saw any "value" in the process and called for her fellow Democrats to throw their support behind a symbolic censure resolution.

Lawrence's about-face came as polls have shown that independents are souring on the idea of impeaching and removing Trump from office, including in critical battleground states like Wisconsin, even as House Democrats aggressively presented their poll-tested "bribery" case against the president over the past two weeks.

"We are so close to an election," Lawrence said Sunday on a Michigan radio program, noting that Trump stands little chance of being convicted by the GOP-controlled Senate. "I will tell you, sitting here knowing how divided this country is, I don't see the value of taking him out of office. But I do see the value of putting down a marker saying his behavior is not acceptable. It's in violation of the oath of office of a president of the United States, and we have to be clear that you cannot use your power of the presidency to withhold funds to get a foreign country to investigate an American citizen for your own personal gain. There's no way around that."

Lawrence continued: "I want him censured. I want it on the record that the House of Representatives did their job and they told this president and any president coming behind him that this is unacceptable behavior and, under our Constitution, we will not allow it. ... I am a Democrat, but I am an independent United States of America citizen."

Lawrence occupies a safely Democratic district that includes eastern Detroit, and her reluctance to move forward with impeachment suggested that moderate Democrats in swing districts may also be getting cold feet now that all scheduled hearings in the probe wrapped up last week.

Recent surveys indicate that even Democratic voters are losing interest in impeachment. Meanwhile, 50 percent of independents questioned in an NPR/PBS/Marist poll conducted Nov. 11-15 did not support impeaching and removing Trump from office, with just 42 percent backing such a move. That’s a noticeable dip in support compared with the previous NPR/PBS/Marist poll – conducted the first week in October – when support stood at 45 percent.

And, a Gallup poll conducted the first two weeks of November indicated that 45 percent of independent voters supported impeaching and removing the president – with 53 percent opposing the move. That’s a switch from October, when the previous Gallup survey put the split at 53-44 percent.

Comment

[QUOTE=Unregistered;2613954]Michigan Democratic Rep. Brenda Lawrence, a prominent supporter of Kamala Harris who has previously supported the impeachment inquiry into President Trump, abruptly announced Sunday that she no longer saw any "value" in the process and called for her fellow Democrats to throw their support behind a symbolic censure resolution.

Lawrence's about-face came as polls have shown that independents are souring on the idea of impeaching and removing Trump from office, including in critical battleground states like Wisconsin, even as House Democrats aggressively presented their poll-tested "bribery" case against the president over the past two weeks.

"We are so close to an election," Lawrence said Sunday on a Michigan radio program, noting that Trump stands little chance of being convicted by the GOP-controlled Senate. "I will tell you, sitting here knowing how divided this country is, I don't see the value of taking him out of office. But I do see the value of putting down a marker saying his behavior is not acceptable. It's in violation of the oath of office of a president of the United States, and we have to be clear that you cannot use your power of the presidency to withhold funds to get a foreign country to investigate an American citizen for your own personal gain. There's no way around that."

Lawrence continued: "I want him censured. I want it on the record that the House of Representatives did their job and they told this president and any president coming behind him that this is unacceptable behavior and, under our Constitution, we will not allow it. ... I am a Democrat, but I am an independent United States of America citizen."

Lawrence occupies a safely Democratic district that includes eastern Detroit, and her reluctance to move forward with impeachment suggested that moderate Democrats in swing districts may also be getting cold feet now that all scheduled hearings in the probe wrapped up last week.

Recent surveys indicate that even Democratic voters are losing interest in impeachment. Meanwhile, 50 percent of independents questioned in an NPR/PBS/Marist poll conducted Nov. 11-15 did not support impeaching and removing Trump from office, with just 42 percent backing such a move. That’s a noticeable dip in support compared with the previous NPR/PBS/Marist poll – conducted the first week in October – when support stood at 45 percent.

And, a Gallup poll conducted the first two weeks of November indicated that 45 percent of independent voters supported impeaching and removing the president – with 53 percent opposing the move. That’s a switch from October, when the previous Gallup survey put the split at 53-44 percent.[/QUOT

Oh boy. Libtards will lose their minds over this! Cue meltdown in 3, 2, 1...

https://youtu.be/O0MeaxAd6zw

Comment

Trumps approval rating with African Americans 34% Hispanics 38%. 11/24/19

https://www.theepochtimes.com/trump-...s_3155737.html

Comment

Trumps approval rating with African Americans 34% Hispanics 38%. 11/24/19

https://www.theepochtimes.com/trump-...s_3155737.html
            If true, this is huge for Trump. He only carried 8% of the black vote in 2016. Thank you, Adam. We appreciate your contribution to the 2020 Trump campaign!

Comment

If true, this is huge for Trump. He only carried 8% of the black vote in 2016. Thank you, Adam. We appreciate your contribution to the 2020 Trump campaign!
              Read the methodology. They talked to 150 African Americans. When you're samples are that small there's not only a large margin of error but it will bounce around a lot. A consistent trend over multiple surveys would be more accurate

Comment

Read the methodology. They talked to 150 African Americans. When you're samples are that small there's not only a large margin of error but it will bounce around a lot. A consistent trend over multiple surveys would be more accurate
                If that helps you sleep at night. Losing minorities / independents. Not good. Thanks, Adam!

Comment

If that helps you sleep at night. Losing minorities / independents. Not good. Thanks, Adam!
                  Not at all true - Gallup is done quarterly (more stable) and with much larger samples. his aproval hasn't budged, never even in the teens.

"The same stability holds true for Trump's approval rating among black Americans. Gallup averages show Trump with a 10% approval rating among blacks in 2017, 11% in 2018 and 10% so far in 2019. In short, Trump's approval rating among blacks has essentially not changed over time, despite blacks presumably having had plenty of time to observe the economic gains that Trump touts as the reason why they should be moving into his camp".

But it appears very unlikely there will be a sudden breakthrough by which Trump gains a substantially higher percentage of the black vote than he got in 2016. Black Americans' approval of the job Trump is doing as president remains low, and the stability of these ratings since Trump took office suggests a low probability that the pattern will be significantly disrupted. The history of consistently low black voting for GOP candidates over the past four decades also underscores the structural challenge any Republican candidate faces in attempting to increase their black vote share. It's likely that black voters' enthusiasm and turnout in next year's election will be a much more important variable than the predictably high percentage of the vote black voters will give to the Democratic candidate.

https://news.gallup.com/opinion/poll...ent-trump.aspx

Comment

[QUOTE=Unregistered;2614996]Not at all true - Gallup is done quarterly (more stable) and with much larger samples. his aproval hasn't budged, never even in the teens.

Where have all the Russia hoaxers been lately? That impeachment flu must be a real ass kicker. Well at least you can use this time to plan your next fishing expeditions! Trump 2020!

Comment

[QUOTE=Unregistered;2615033]
                      Not at all true - Gallup is done quarterly (more stable) and with much larger samples. his aproval hasn't budged, never even in the teens.

Where have all the Russia hoaxers been lately? That impeachment flu must be a real ass kicker. Well at least you can use this time to plan your next fishing expeditions! Trump 2020!
                      Get back to spankin' the monkey while looking at the pic that lil' Donny posted of himself in his faux Rocky Balboa stance, loser.

Comment

[QUOTE=Unregistered;2615749]

Get back to spankin' the monkey while looking at the pic that lil' Donny posted of himself in his faux Rocky Balboa stance, loser.
                        Hey, someone is feeling better. I’ve been worried about you Russia hoaxers. You’ve been mighty quiet lately. Impeachment blues must have gotcha down. Glad you’re back!

Comment

[QUOTE=Unregistered;2615769]

Hey, someone is feeling better. I’ve been worried about you Russia hoaxers. You’ve been mighty quiet lately. Impeachment blues must have gotcha down. Glad you’re back!
                          A OK, monkeyspanker....

Comment

Previously entered content was automatically saved. Restore or Discard.
                          Auto-Saved
                          x
                          Insert: Thumbnail Small Medium Large Fullsize Remove  
                          x
                          Working...
                          X