Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Unregistered View Post
    I am a parent of two GPS players. One of my sons has played for MH. He is a good coach without question, although maybe not the saint that SS paints him to be. I don't don't even know who RG is and really don't have a dog in this fight, but you coaches from GPS should really be ashamed of yourselves. If your not, then you are even worse than I feared. This is Thanksgiving and you are here anonymously posting nasty, low-down dirty stuff about people and their family. This is beyond disgusting. I'm actually ashamed for you people and ashamed to say that my children play for your club.
    You don’t have a dog in the fight yet you’ve made negative comments towards Gps. It’s an anonymous forum so you’ve somehow decided who is posting. If you don’t have a dog in the fight don’t post and let the 3-4 idiots posting continue to do so.

Comment

You don’t have a dog in the fight yet you’ve made negative comments towards Gps. It’s an anonymous forum so you’ve somehow decided who is posting. If you don’t have a dog in the fight don’t post and let the 3-4 idiots posting continue to do so.
      4 anonymous idiots being, MH,RG,BA,PB

Comment

4 anonymous idiots being, MH,RG,BA,PB
        Which one are you?

Comment

Which one are you?
          Steve S

Comment

Steve S
            No that wasn’t Steve

Comment

MH is a fraud & one of the biggest creeps around. #FACTS

Comment

All of you, if you have any dignity remaining, please stop this nonsense.

Comment

I don't have a dog in the fight. I said my son played for MH and the title of the thread caught my attention. Anyway, I didn't attack anyone. I simply suggested that you coaches from GPS who are attacking a person and his family on Thanksgiving should stop. There is no reason for you to take issue with that. Just stop. It's embarrassing.

Comment

Who is MH?
                    No one cares.

Comment

No one cares.
                      Except maybe for you?

Comment

Yes agreed!!! Vile!!!! Purely Vile despicable people!!! They ran 3 of their best coaches out of Town. They have no families here so they try to destroy Turkey Day by spewing garbage to better themselves. I bet no one on this page other than MH bounced a wedding gift check to a fellow coach . Poor Coach was stuck with the bounced check fee... that is the real low lite in all these threads... we crap on people’s appearances, we crap on their coaching, their club etc... but to go to a wedding and eat a delicious prime rib dinner for 2, open bar, you puke on the dance floor and you bounce a $100 check???? Come on man... FF has Bills to pay. Couch up the dough bro

Comment

Yes agreed!!! Vile!!!! Purely Vile despicable people!!! They ran 3 of their best coaches out of Town. They have no families here so they try to destroy Turkey Day by spewing garbage to better themselves. I bet no one on this page other than MH bounced a wedding gift check to a fellow coach . Poor Coach was stuck with the bounced check fee... that is the real low lite in all these threads... we crap on people’s appearances, we crap on their coaching, their club etc... but to go to a wedding and eat a delicious prime rib dinner for 2, open bar, you puke on the dance floor and you bounce a $100 check???? Come on man... FF has Bills to pay. Couch up the dough bro
                          Yawn.

Comment

Only one hundred bucks, Geesh you cheapskate.

Comment

Yawn.
                              Double yawn. Highlight of this thread. 3 best coaches, shouldn’t others be the judge of that

Comment

Double yawn. Highlight of this thread. 3 best coaches, shouldn’t others be the judge of that
                                Triple yawn

Comment

Previously entered content was automatically saved. Restore or Discard.
                                Auto-Saved
                                x
                                Insert: Thumbnail Small Medium Large Fullsize Remove  
                                x
                                Working...
                                X