Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Unregistered View Post
    As a Jewish person I find it sicking that Bernie would campaign with Illhan Omar. He lost my vote. I won't vote for Warren or Biden either. Warren will tax me to death. Biden is a brain dead idiot that is corrupt. The Democrat candidates have been weak since 2016 election. I need better choices. I'm not voting for someone just because they have a "D" by their name.
    If you think the Democratic candidate choices are weak, then you are not paying attention or are no Democrat.

I'm no fan of Bernie, but I don't consider him a Democrat. Independents glomming on to the party can F right on off.

Your fear of Warren taxing you is unfounded unless you earn gazillions of dollars. If you're in that kind of tax bracket, yeah you? If you aren't earning millions of dollars a year, then you don't understand her tax policies or are being disingenuous.

What are your thoughts on Harris, Buttigieg, and Klobuchar?

Comment

Not the poster. I don't like Harris- smart enough but very witchy and being a black female sadly makes her unelectable in the general. Mayor Pete is crazy smart and has some good ideas. But he's very young, may be too intellectual, and many Americans just aren't ready for a married gay president. He would make an excellent VP candidate as the younger more moderate foil to any of the old koots in the lead. I also like Klobachar but I don't think she can crack the top tier or raise enough $ to keep going. CO governor would have been very good in the general but he already had to drop out because he couldn't gain traction

Now Bloomberg might enter....at a time when a Democratic win should be a slam dunk, the Dems can't get their sh×× together

Comment

Previously entered content was automatically saved. Restore or Discard.
      Auto-Saved
      x
      Insert: Thumbnail Small Medium Large Fullsize Remove  
      x
      Working...
      X