Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Unregistered View Post
    I love hearing all the foreign parents complain that my white american kid has no talent or skills. That he is just faster, bigger, stronger than their little messi's . What a joke! I love when they say this as he runs by their kids or takes ball of their kid with ease.we played a team from miami this weekend over heard a parent saying things about our team play.the funny thing is their team had 3 big white fast,strong, aggressive kids on team that by far where the best players on their team.the dad left with his tiny little spanish kid after the game who by the way did absolutely nothing during game.the beautiful game is being ruined by stronger faster bigger more aggressive kids. Lol...
    How can your kid see where he is going with just those little eye holes in his hood? Where do you guys put your torches and crosses during the game?

Comment

Originally posted by unregistered View Post
      how can your kid see where he is going with just those little eye holes in his hood? Where do you guys put your torches and crosses during the game?
      lol!!!🤣🤣🤣

Comment

lol!!!🤣🤣🤣
        What I think he was trying to say is that many Foreigners complain that kids not from over seas can not play soccer and their parents have no clue about soccer. If a kid is good he is good period.they will say he or she does not have skills he is just.. Whatever he she just beat your team 🤔Some people actually do know the game quite well.

Comment

I like all types of soccer I like watching the Italian defensive minded counter attack. the Latin technical brand of soccer the German tactical precision soccer. So with all the different cultures in the US we should be able to tap into something special. What is it going to take for the US to create that style? Our style? We are not Brazil, Argentina, the Netherlands,Italy or Germany. We need to take advantage of the fact we have Latin, European and African Cultures here. We could potentially be the best in all areas of the game. Lets be open minded and move forward and stop worrying that the Norwegian CB is beating the crap out of the competition physically, or the little Cuban kid just made someone look silly megging them. Or the kid making a run from the half line beating the defense buy 12 yards. It is all needed. Lets find it, and lets rule the world in soccer....

Comment

How can your kid see where he is going with just those little eye holes in his hood? Where do you guys put your torches and crosses during the game?
            lol !!!

Comment

I like all types of soccer I like watching the Italian defensive minded counter attack. the Latin technical brand of soccer the German tactical precision soccer. So with all the different cultures in the US we should be able to tap into something special. What is it going to take for the US to create that style? Our style? We are not Brazil, Argentina, the Netherlands,Italy or Germany. We need to take advantage of the fact we have Latin, European and African Cultures here. We could potentially be the best in all areas of the game. Lets be open minded and move forward and stop worrying that the Norwegian CB is beating the crap out of the competition physically, or the little Cuban kid just made someone look silly megging them. Or the kid making a run from the half line beating the defense buy 12 yards. It is all needed. Lets find it, and lets rule the world in soccer....
              Good luck creating that

Comment

Our team is already a melting pot and don't need to reinvent.

Comment

To the original poster. In my humble opinion the question really lies in how the bigger, faster, stronger kids are utilized. Does your team play through the lines. Going from defense through the mid and then to forward line or do the players skip the midfield and rely on their speed and strength rather than a combination of skill and physical attributes.

If your bigger stronger players are doing the hard bits; playing out of the back, going through the lines and such then all is good. If not then the other team has a point.
                  Hey my kid may be little bit he can dribble like crazy. He may lose the ball 99% of the time but he is so great!

Comment

Hey my kid may be little bit he can dribble like crazy. He may lose the ball 99% of the time but he is so great!
                    Yep.Who do you hope to Draw in the World cup?Oh that's right your not in it.Big and fast is really working for you.

Comment

Yep.Who do you hope to Draw in the World cup?Oh that's right your not in it.Big and fast is really working for you.
                      Haha that is so funny! I just know that your tiny kid who keeps dribbles keep losing the ball, isn’t any better than he was a couple of years ago losing ball. Maybe he should pass.

Comment

Take a breath...this will take time. Speed, size, technical ability all have their place and different positions in this game. Focus on getting YOUR kid better, and if he's good enough, with a strong mentally, work ethic, and rejection does nothing but motivate him more, he will make it somewhere. Wether it's MLS making 60k, but happy, or if it's the big leagues in Europe.

Comment

Certain kids are built more to be offensive linemen. It is okay.

Comment

lol

If you live in America and have a son that plays soccer, you have weak genes. Soccer is a girls sport here.

Comment

If you live in America and have a son that plays soccer, you have weak genes. Soccer is a girls sport here.
                              Clean the spit from the corner of your mouth, you ignorant jerk off.

Comment

True, that is why so little scholarships to American kids... not only are they not as well trained, they don't get onto good college teams. 1/2 are foreign with full rides.

Comment

Previously entered content was automatically saved. Restore or Discard.
                                Auto-Saved
                                x
                                Insert: Thumbnail Small Medium Large Fullsize Remove  
                                x
                                Working...
                                X