Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Unregistered View Post
    I know the kids on at least one of those 3 teams - and they were B players on the clubs they came from and starters on this team. No offense to them, but whoever is starting this stupid string of questions and defending them not playing against proven teams and against the A players from their old clubs is ridiculous to say the least.

I watched one team roll over a bunch of recreational caliber kids to win -- and the I saw the stupidest celebration from the coaches and parents - like they won some world cup in 8 or 9 year old soccer.

You want to prove your clubs' skill / talent / and game? Play against the best Doral teams, e.g., 2008 - not against AYSO select or whatever other garbage soccer you played against to win. Don't blame the organizers for putting EVERY ONE of your teams against rec kids.

Yes, I know -- there will be no convincing parents who celebrate like that ..that their kids' teams are B rated at best.
    Please enlighten me, who are the good teams for U9, U10 and U11?

Comment

I know the kids on at least one of those 3 teams - and they were B players on the clubs they came from and starters on this team. No offense to them, but whoever is starting this stupid string of questions and defending them not playing against proven teams and against the A players from their old clubs is ridiculous to say the least.

I watched one team roll over a bunch of recreational caliber kids to win -- and the I saw the stupidest celebration from the coaches and parents - like they won some world cup in 8 or 9 year old soccer.

You want to prove your clubs' skill / talent / and game? Play against the best Doral teams, e.g., 2008 - not against AYSO select or whatever other garbage soccer you played against to win. Don't blame the organizers for putting EVERY ONE of your teams against rec kids.

Yes, I know -- there will be no convincing parents who celebrate like that ..that their kids' teams are B rated at best.
      OMG what a disturbing thing to watch! 8 and 9 years old celebrating a win. What are they teaching those kids. (With the most sarcastic tone you ever heard).

Comment

Bro! Look at you! Talking about competition on a 2008 team.
        Those kids will quit soccer by the time they reach 15.
        There is no such a thing of competition at 2008 and specially in this country.

Comment

I know them - and that's not true

The best 2008 teams are doral breakers and juventus selected. That said, these are babies playing on a baby size field. Until the kids play 11 v 11 you can not tell much.
          http://events.gotsport.com/events/re...er=Boys&Age=10

Comment

I know them - and that's not true

Doral's record - http://home.gotsoccer.com/rankings/t...y=yes&compact=

Weston Pre-Academy is a new team so no history.

The others - don't feel like looking up records. have fun.

Comment

Weston 00 was disappointing and still got some points

Comment

The best 2008 teams are doral breakers and juventus selected. That said, these are babies playing on a baby size field. Until the kids play 11 v 11 you can not tell much.
                i agree it is ridiculous to talk about 08s. especially 08s that are average. the best player i saw was the 05 from parkland. no, not his dad. seen this kid over the years and he's a baller.

Comment

Juventus the best 2008 teams? Ha!
                  The only good think about juve is their uniforms
                  Like I said, it is what it is. I guess we will see in the end. Never the less the talent is not in florida. So even though they are some of the best in miami that’s a far cry from being the best in the nation. Start with 2008 surf in San Diego and Albion for the best.

Comment

The 2008 doral team is decent inside south Florida take them out of here and they will get destroyed. They only survive inside the Florida bubble.

Comment

Two of us tag-teamed a mamacita from West Pines. She thought we were college scouts.

Does that count?

Comment

Two of us tag-teamed a mamacita from West Pines. She thought we were college scouts.

Does that count?
                        And she was disappointed in your team.

Comment

And she was disappointed in your team.
                          My team did just fine. About 1 million of them right across her face. GOOOOOAAALLLL.

Comment

You stupid or just lazy

The 2008 doral team is decent inside south Florida take them out of here and they will get destroyed. They only survive inside the Florida bubble.
                            I GAVE YOU A LINK TO THEIR RECORD AND THEN YOU HAVE VERBAL DIARRHEA... tHEY WENT TO THE FINALS IN DENVER IN JUNE....NON FLORIDA TEAMS. hERE. http://events.gotsport.com/events/re...der=Boys&Age=9

Is that easier for you to follow or would you prefer to keep making stupid crap up?

Comment

I GAVE YOU A LINK TO THEIR RECORD AND THEN YOU HAVE VERBAL DIARRHEA... tHEY WENT TO THE FINALS IN DENVER IN JUNE....NON FLORIDA TEAMS. hERE. http://events.gotsport.com/events/re...der=Boys&Age=9

Is that easier for you to follow or would you prefer to keep making stupid crap up?
                              These are little babies why are you still talking about them? Doral has a girl who stars on that team.... They are great now but when they play 11 v 11 do you think they will be any good? I don’t unless they have good coaching, which they don’t. Ps Colorado has worse soccer then Florida.

Comment

They will be at Weston next year.

Comment

Previously entered content was automatically saved. Restore or Discard.
                                Auto-Saved
                                x
                                Insert: Thumbnail Small Medium Large Fullsize Remove  
                                x
                                Working...
                                X