Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Pre-registration for tryouts now open

J Petrov Academy, a fully sanctioned US Club Soccer Organization, has begun to pre-register players that are interested in trying out for 2002, 2003, 2004 and 2005 teams.

Run by UEFA A Licensed Coach Jelco Petrov and located on the Treasure Coast, will be scheduling tryout dates soon.

Click the link below for more info and to see how you can get notified as soon as dates are announced.

http://mailchi.mp/06588224d92a/j-pet...ncement-126299

Originally posted by Unregistered View Post
    J Petrov Academy, a fully sanctioned US Club Soccer Organization, has begun to pre-register players that are interested in trying out for 2002, 2003, 2004 and 2005 teams.

Run by UEFA A Licensed Coach Jelco Petrov and located on the Treasure Coast, will be scheduling tryout dates soon.

Click the link below for more info and to see how you can get notified as soon as dates are announced.

Another money hungry clown.

Comment

Another money hungry clown.
      Not true. He's an awesome coach. Great trainer. No nonsense guy. Had plenty of success coaching boys teams. Probably one of the top in SF.

Just cause you don't know him, doesn't make what you say true.

Comment

Not true. He's an awesome coach. Great trainer. No nonsense guy. Had plenty of success coaching boys teams. Probably one of the top in SF.

Just cause you don't know him, doesn't make what you say true.
        He coached the FCF 99 boys last year. A bit of a temper, told Miramar United coach, "I am Russian I will put a bullet in your head."

Some of the best coaches are a little bit....touched?

Comment

He coached the FCF 99 boys last year. A bit of a temper, told Miramar United coach, "I am Russian I will put a bullet in your head."

He is intense. But, he's not Russian, so I doubt the rest of the story.

Comment

Was that his team that lost like twice in 2 years, one to the USNT in his age group?

Comment

Yes, that is him...

46 out of 48 matches won in a single season.

His 99s were number one in the country last year.

He made his professional debut at the age of 16.

Currently, he holds a UEFA "A" License and is finishing up his courses to obtain his UEFA "A" Pro License, the highest level of coaching certification for the sport in the world.

Comment

Yes, that is him...

46 out of 48 matches won in a single season.

His 99s were number one in the country last year.

He made his professional debut at the age of 16.

Currently, he holds a UEFA "A" License and is finishing up his courses to obtain his UEFA "A" Pro License, the highest level of coaching certification for the sport in the world.
                Beyond the licenses, he's just a great coach that gets a lot out of his players. It's not a coincidence that FC Florida Prep is not having succes now that he's gone.

Comment

Is he coaching/training all the teams? I stayed and watched an older team at West Pines this morning and I don’t believe he was coaching.

Comment

Is he coaching/training all the teams? I stayed and watched an older team at West Pines this morning and I don’t believe he was coaching.
                    He does coach all the teams, but he's in Europe this week finishing his UEFA PRO A license this week. Highest verification possible in Europe, I believe.

Comment

Irma

He does coach all the teams, but he's in Europe this week finishing his UEFA PRO A license this week. Highest verification possible in Europe, I believe.
                      *certification

Comment

Maybe interested, but why do we need to register for tryouts now? Won’t they be in April/May like every other club?

Comment

Maybe interested, but why do we need to register for tryouts now? Won’t they be in April/May like every other club?
                          I posted in this thread as a character reference to Jelko. Honestly, I don't know the logistics / whys of registration in his program, but I do know this...

Jelko is the man. Great coach. Great soccer mind. No politics. No BS. If you want to get the most out of your ability you should train with him. Period. If you're entitled and not mentally tough....maybe look somewhere else.

Comment

Since they are US Club they do not have to hold tryouts at the same time as FYSA teams. With the birth year change, the club must be looking at doing tryouts at the end of the year or start of the year (just a guess) to start forming the teams for the spring and then start training in July.

I saw teams last year that were US Club do this.

I think I saw that he was looking for players that have an interest so they can pre-register and get on the mailing list for notification.

Comment

I posted in this thread as a character reference to Jelko. Honestly, I don't know the logistics / whys of registration in his program, but I do know this...

Jelko is the man. Great coach. Great soccer mind. No politics. No BS. If you want to get the most out of your ability you should train with him. Period. If you're entitled and not mentally tough....maybe look somewhere else.
                              Yes! He is the best coach and trainer I have seen in over 20 years being around youth soccer in Florida. You will know exactly where you stand with him and he won't mince words. If he thinks your kid can play D1 or Pro he will tell you. If he thinks your kid is a D2 or D3 player he will be honest so you don't get mislead. Honesty is what you get with J Petrov, not smoke and mirrors or guarantees of college scholarships.

Comment

Previously entered content was automatically saved. Restore or Discard.
                              Auto-Saved
                              x
                              Insert: Thumbnail Small Medium Large Fullsize Remove  
                              x
                              Working...
                              X