Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

October 14 The Storm vs TBU Premier U18 Girls

It will be settled on the pitch at The Premier Sports Campus on October 14.
    The girls from gables took round one with a convincing win over the team from Tampa.
    Will Tampa be able to settle that score or will the Storm blow them away again?

Originally posted by Unregistered View Post
    The girls from gables took round one with a convincing win over the team from Tampa.
    Grow up and stop living your dreams through your child.Both teams will come out to win. Both teams will give it there best.At the end of the day they will get into the cars and it will be forgotten.Except for you parents that can't let it go.Get a life.

Comment

Grow up and stop living your dreams through your child.Both teams will come out to win. Both teams will give it there best.At the end of the day they will get into the cars and it will be forgotten.Except for you parents that can't let it go.Get a life.
      Thank you for speaking up, I cannot believe how childish the parents from TBU are being. It was just one game for Heavens sake, I do not think it warrants coming on here and starting this ridiculous thread. Please stop trying to start trouble with Gables.

Comment

What if you tie? You are going to sit here and b**& about how one team dominated and should have won. Geeezzz!

Comment

Thank you for speaking up, I cannot believe how childish the parents from TBU are being. It was just one game for Heavens sake, I do not think it warrants coming on here and starting this ridiculous thread. Please stop trying to start trouble with Gables.
          You think this thread was started by someone from TBU? Read the original post, who else will say "blow them away" other than the Coral Gables parents.

This is Coral Gables parents trying to stir up trouble. TBU can careless about this game because it's just a other game on there schedule.

Comment

You think this thread was started by someone from TBU? Read the original post, who else will say "blow them away" other than the Coral Gables parents.

This is Coral Gables parents trying to stir up trouble. TBU can careless about this game because it's just a other game on there schedule.
            Not sure who started what but I will tell you that our team plays the Chargers earlier on the same day and we will be staying to watch this game.

Comment

You win the tard of the day award.

Comment

You win the tard of the day award.
                Let me guess you must be the Gables Genius that started this stupid thread

Comment

Let me guess you must be the Gables Genius that started this stupid thread
                  No, i am just someone who has beyond a third grade reading comprehension level.

Comment

I can't say that i have ever seen an entire thread devoted to a game between YSR teams ranked 19 and 15. At least not one for teams above u-9.

It's so cute!

Do you still cut off the corners of your daughters sammiches?

Comment

What game is this? Where will it be played? Is anyone taking bets?

Comment

Yes, Vegas is giving three-to-one odds that no one gives a rat's @ss about this game except the fool that started this thread

Comment

Its an FSPL game, we beat them in the finals of the Disney qualifier and now they keep coming on here and starting trouble.

Comment

Smack Talk Truth

This is really funny!!
                            Best wishes for a victory {LOL}. Funny at U18 you want to talk smack about a single game? Everyone wants to win !! I am not from either club but my U18 is focused on improving her technique for college recruitment. No one will remember or care who wins a game, Showcase or National Title after a few weeks. No college coach is going to ask you how trophies or medals you have earned as a player. I hope your daughter will have an opportunity to play beyond club if that is her desire. As a parent I would try to look at the big picture if collegiate play is in her future. Recruiting takes time, work and effort to give a player options.
                            Stay focused on the big picture and maybe you will be smiling while watching that NLI get signed by her.
                            Good Luck for the future.

Comment

Originally posted by S.FL Dad View Post
                              This is really funny!!
                              Best wishes for a victory {LOL}. Funny at U18 you want to talk smack about a single game? Everyone wants to win !! I am not from either club but my U18 is focused on improving her technique for college recruitment. No one will remember or care who wins a game, Showcase or National Title after a few weeks. No college coach is going to ask you how trophies or medals you have earned as a player. I hope your daughter will have an opportunity to play beyond club if that is her desire. As a parent I would try to look at the big picture if collegiate play is in her future. Recruiting takes time, work and effort to give a player options.
                              Stay focused on the big picture and maybe you will be smiling while watching that NLI get signed by her.
                              Good Luck for the future.
                              Problem is that the Gables parents don't see that in their future, so they only have the wins this season to look forward too because after this year they won't have that anymore. After this season there little girls will be off to college and they sit at home doing nothing on the weekends. The parents are so obsessed with who they beat and bragging about it on this website.

Comment

Previously entered content was automatically saved. Restore or Discard.
                              Auto-Saved
                              x
                              Insert: Thumbnail Small Medium Large Fullsize Remove  
                              x
                              Working...
                              X